RESOLVED --- beware of MagicT (Hungary) - no item received and hard to get refund

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
... Of course you can list this one as partially resolved since he still owes Kjp some sort of money as well.

KPJ admitted that he recovered the funds.

Read post #53.

Honestly, I don't remember. I had to file a police report in my town/state for paypal (hence the pics). It was even forwarded to some international crime unit (or similar agency); a bunch of hoops to jump in order to recover the funds. As MagicT was mentioning, the package arrived to my doorstep open (tape sliced/cardboard flaps loose) and I opened it in front of the postal worker. We were both surprised.

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Glad that you got your money back, but its unfortunate that you had to bring it to the community to get things moving. Speaks volumes about this guy and his ethics, or lack thereof.

I would ensure everyone on these and other forums keep a lookout for thus guy in the future. The community does well in policing itself, but sometimes people wait it out and slip through (dbarrett for example), and repeat horrible business practices here. Let's keep our own safe and keep these fuckers off

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
To tie up loose ends, I permabanned magict today.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
F9BOzRE.gif

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
Man! I had just ordered a cum soaked rag from him! How am I to communicate with him now!

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
Glad to hear you received a refund!

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
HOORAY! Cum towels for everyone!

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
I can't beleive I missed this. Back in 2014, I did a trade with him; My Gunlord DC + 2 Gunlord posters, for his Sengoku 3. When I shipped my stuff out, I shipped them separately. I only got tracking on the posters. So...he got the posters, but not the game that I didn't get tracking on. He said he shipped Sengoku, but I never received it (no tracking). At best, I thought that we each did not receive the games (for whatever reason). I could have done a lot of things smarter for the trade and just chalked it up as a loss. Looking at all of this now though, I think he probably got my Gunlord and never shipped me the Sengoku 3. Those posters were nice too.