New NGDEV Neo-Geo Game: Razion

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I wonder if we can just start a thread dedicated to NG: DEV price bitching so everyone can get it off their chest and get over it. You can form a little community and have weekly meetings and all that shit..whatever. Just a thought.

Lol!

Pretty much this, always.

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I wonder if we can just start a thread dedicated to NG: DEV price bitching so everyone can get it off their chest and get over it. You can form a little community and have weekly meetings and all that shit..whatever. Just a thought.

Lol!

Pretty much this, always.

I say we make a whole sub forum and make pipes moderator, he certainly has the most experience with such things. :-P

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
I say we make a whole sub forum and make pipes moderator, he certainly has the most experience with such things. :-P

I certainly have learned a lot working with the NGX crowd over the past couple of years. A shoulder to cry on and a stiff backhand across the face is sometimes all anyone needs to get their life together and straightened up a bit. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
It's funny, all I ever see is FinalSoldier bitching about prices of games that either one person or a super small team make. Yet he wants Mag Lord 2, which even if it was made would prolly suck ass due to NONE of the original team being around or caring. Dude seriously, shut the fuck up. It's not going to happen and if your so poor that you can't afford these games then you are in the wrong hobby. If you don't like the price, then don't say anything and move on. Fucking whiners piss me off.

Last edited:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
[Uganda] my Money and i dont can spend big cash without any end, like a dog can make shit without any end.
And when i pay so many cash i will see before what i become for my cash:
Not willed to pay for trash![/Uganda]

Last edited:

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Eh, being broke and being into the Neo is fine. I know this hobby can have a high price tag attached, but if someone really freaking loves these games and goes the CD or... hell even ROM route... I'm cool with that. Before I spent the time and coin to track down nearly all of the MVS games out there, I played everything on NeoRAGEX. I was a poor-poor-ass-scrub back then, but at least I actually played Neo games instead of worrying about how to keep insertion marks off of them. :p

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
Wish they would make a platformer or adventure esq game. It's been so long since one of those games has been released on any NG platform.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Always clicking and hoping this thread is updated with new Razion news... Always finding more bitching about price or genre... Sigh.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Always clicking and hoping this thread is updated with new Razion news... Always finding more bitching about price or genre... Sigh.

The news about every release is always the same - it's expensive, it's delayed and it's buggy as shit. The end.

Big Al

Rugal's Thug
If you don't like the price then don't buy it. Pretty simple really.

Apple and Android have lots of 99p or 69c games for you to try.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
The news about every release is always the same - it's expensive, it's delayed and it's buggy as shit. The end.

If you want cheap, on time, and completely bug free, NG Dev Team games aren't for you. ;) So why salt up this thread?

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
If you want cheap, on time, and completely bug free, NG Dev Team games aren't for you. ;) So why salt up this thread?

Facts=Salt

Sounds logical :rolleyes:

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Delayed and expensive are facts. They're usually both those... but buggy as hell? Typically there are a few minor bugs that are patched with each MVS release, but those are usually minor... and they're patched due to the team's cart design. So... Nothing to really bitch about there. Hardly ever buggy as hell. XYX changes were minor and mostly for people playing it in non-standard setups (standard being vert). 99% of the people playing it wouldn't have even noticed the problems, and NG Dev fixed those in like three days tops.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The Dreamcast exclusive modes of NeoXYX were botched.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
IIRC it was delayed to include the exclusive modes.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
So, I emailed NG: DEV to see if they are still on schedule to ship before the end of the year. Timm responded saying they should start shipping next week!!

Fingers crossed....it would be great to have this over the holiday.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
So, I emailed NG: DEV to see if they are still on schedule to ship before the end of the year. Timm responded saying they should start shipping next week!!

Great!! patiently awaiting for my copy of Razion MVS...

T. J.エs shanty

Zero's Secretary

Really looking forward to this game even though it shares a lot of its design with Last Hope and Redux...too bad that I will have to wait for the homecart till next year...

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Email from the Overlords.

Dear customers,

Razion for NEO GEO MVS starts shipping next week.

Please contact us if your shipping address has changed since the order. Changing your shipping address in the shop effects only new orders. The old ones need to be manually updated by us.

If you are on vacation, we can schedule your order for later shipping. Just let us know.

To process all pre-orders we will need 2 weeks. The shop system will update you automatically.

------------

You can find a picture of the Shockbox CE + gamecenter full kit here:

http://www.ngdevteam.com/images/stories/razion_mvs_ce_fullkit_frontpage_640x640px.jpg

------------

Other news:

We added a new shipping option (at extra costs) to the shop. With it normal editions can be packaged/shipped like AES CEs/ MVS LEs. Shipped in a bigger sturdy box, with MVS kit contents unfolded in an extra box.

We updated our FAQ section and added information about _MVS_ reprint dates. Those dates will be adjusted over time.

http://www.ngdevteam.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&id=3&Itemid=58

Gigashock games:

RAZION: NEOGEO MVS: currently available (December 2014) / next reprint 2016/17 *
FAST STRIKER: NEOGEO MVS: currently available (December 2014) / next reprint 2016/17 *

* Being 2017 more likely.

Normal games:

Gunlord: NEOGEO MVS: next reprint 2015 *
Last Hope Pink Bullets: NEOGEO MVS: next reprint 2015 *

* Depends on the ROM configuration and PCB revision of our next game.

Best regards,

NG : DEV . TEAM

Pleasantly surprised! Sad about no XYX reprint though, I still want that one.

Last edited:

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Can't wait for the AES shipment >_<
It is expected for February, isn't it? (did reat it somewhere...)