David Garrett is Jason Young - Relative of Ray Young

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
How come the idiots like chamane suddenly have nothing to say now?

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I heart this forum so much.
This shit needs a nerd documentary.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Glad to see your new custom rank Tonky.

I knew shit would ever hit the surface.
Now, if someone want DavidG to face severe consequences, they should file a complaint in the local police station and courts.
He's not getting any kind of justice if someone doesn't take action.

AF3 buyers should unite and file a lawsuit.
Tonk was afterall USED in all of this.
Now it's time to pay it back.
It should be DavidG refunding Tonk's "share".

All of you who burnt Tonk rep down to the ground just to jump on the bandwagon, should at least either give your apologies or never comment upon his name again.
It's wiser to stay shut the fuck up when you don't know what you're talking about.

I think my favorite part of the documentary is when even chamane's refund is essentially cleansed of "David's" identity by running the transaction thru Shawn and the Neo Store.

How much has Shawn seen behind the curtain?

Last edited:

DangerousK

20 Year Member
What are you expecting to say or not say? These revelations just prove that chamane was right and these carts were fake.

Considering they were crowing about how Tonk was a giant scammer, they suddenly blow away in the wind.

All chamane and the rest did was cry about Tonk. Barely a mention was made of "DavidG".

Hey listen, I made a mistake last year thinking what I thought and I am man enough to admit that.

The frogs have no balls so they can't even admit that they were wrong.

da66en

Zero's Secretary

That's a bit of a strech. Hate to repeat something that's been said a thousand times before, but Tonk should have smelled this a mile a way. A random contact reaches out to Tonk and leads to the find of a century and a huge cut in sales if he helps sell the find. Tonk could have and should have had said no, but greed altered his judgement.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I think my favorite part of the documentary is when even chamane's refund is essentially cleansed of "David's" identity by running the transaction thru Shawn and the Neo Store.

How much has Shawn seen behind the curtain?

I'd love to REALLY know what Shawn and Simone know.

Big pothole in this JGP deal, huh?

I'm sure they are talking to each other right now.

da66en

Zero's Secretary
Considering they were crowing about how Tonk was a giant scammer, they suddenly blow away in the wind.

All chamane and the rest did was cry about Tonk. Barely a mention was made of "DavidG".

Hey listen, I made a mistake last year thinking what I thought and I am man enough to admit that.

The frogs have no balls so they can't even admit that they were wrong.

It's only been a few hours, give it some time. IIRC, chamane is still upset at DavidG, but chamane's been badgering Tonk because DavidG *did* repay chamane.

DangerousK

20 Year Member
It's only been a few hours, give it some time. IIRC, chamane is still upset at DavidG, but chamane's been badgering Tonk because DavidG *did* repay chamane.

If chamane wanted all his money back, he should have negotiated with DavidG for a full return.

TonK

Least Valuable Player

Oh, we're still on this?

Fucking retard.

DangerousK

20 Year Member
That's a bit of a strech. Hate to repeat something that's been said a thousand times before, but Tonk should have smelled this a mile a way. A random contact reaches out to Tonk and leads to the find of a century and a huge cut in sales if he helps sell the find. Tonk could have and should have had said no, but greed altered his judgement.

Fucking noobs I swear.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
If this is Tonk's redemption going on here then I'd like to just jump in, as a nobody, to defend a lot of established members here who may not have done a lot to get behind Tonk, or might even have torn a few shreds off in the last year or so.

Nobody here is the police, there are no rights to go searching people's properties or possessions looking for proof of anything that's said or forcing people to answer for their actions, so all people are left with is the ability to bait people, throw accusations around and pretty much annoy people into giving them the truth.

If in that process accusations are made that turn out to be untrue then it's unfortunate but it's necessary, without them not one step towards finding out the truth would have been made.

In my eyes I don't think anyone should be feeling bad about things that have been said, in the end the whole situation has been VERY badly handled from the start and any sane person would have thought the same things. Might even still be thinking the same things - I'm just trying to pick up on what it feels like the general mood is here.

And to the people who might now be feeling smug having said nothing for a whole year, if everyone did that we wouldn't know a fucking thing so bullshit to that.

Glad to see your new custom rank Tonky.

I knew shit would ever hit the surface.
Now, if someone want DavidG to face severe consequences, they should file a complaint in the local police station and courts.
He's not getting any kind of justice if someone doesn't take action.

AF3 buyers should unite and file a lawsuit.
Now it's time to pay it back.
It should be DavidG refunding Tonk's "share".

All of you who burnt Tonk rep down to the ground just to jump on the bandwagon, should at least either give your apologies or never comment upon his name again.
It's wiser to stay shut the fuck up when you don't know what you're talking about.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I know David/Jason is reading this thread. Wish they'd jump in and clear up any misunderstandings.

Punisher5.0

Cheng's Errand Boy
Pretty interesting stuff here. So I kept the shipping box that my Daedalus came in. I went up into the attic an hour ago to take a look at it and this is what I came up with:

david2.JPG

david.JPG

Awfully damn close

Dampfwalze

Armored Scrum Object,
20 Year Member
You already have him with his trousers down. I don't think he will show his balls so you can get him there.
Supposedly he will stay in the shadow till the Jockey deal is over and then try to do sell new shit under new name.
He surely invested to much work (photoshop templates, moldings etc.) to stop now.

Hey look, a new member that actually has something to contribute. Nice work Punisher!

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
And to the people who might now be feeling smug having said nothing for a whole year, if everyone did that we wouldn't know a fucking thing so bullshit to that.

For some reason Premier League coaches are punished when they insinuate the referees were bought or harmed their team.

Same thing here. You want to complain, do it wisely.
If Tonk didn't ever found this shit, his rep would have been burnt forever.

But it's ok... I feel no regrets on being shut the whole time.
Now I don't look like a moron who spoke out of time.

Carry on Tonk!

Status
Not open for further replies.