Post Your Recent Purchases!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Picked up these doubles today.
881fc208f40546805ac45c3849eb8441.jpg

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Snug Fit for CD:
dxQRhsf.jpg

tNSTqQO.jpg

and other Snug Fit for:
NEO-GEO AES console, NEO-GEO X console, Atari Jaguar console, Atari Lynx console, NES & SNES Mini classic console

Way to "protect" that hard plastic... wtf is wrong with you people...

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Way to "protect" that hard plastic... wtf is wrong with you people...

I never liked those hard cases for jewel cases. They are way too damn tight for them, same with the AES ones which can potentially fuck up your insert if the flap gets underneath the case plastic. That is why I keep the AES games without any of that shit.

Baggies 4 lyfe.

also lol protecting NES/SNES mini classic boxes.

Last edited:

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
One of the final MD games i want to finish off my collection, a fantastic shooter and one of the best on the MD imo.
Stupidly expensive though.
20180112_191758.jpg

20180112_192005.jpg

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Cheer's wyo, i've played it via emulation for year's but being a sega fanboy it's sweet to have the real deal at last, it's in pukka nick as well.
Now if i can just get pengo, pulseman and snow bros, i'll die a happy man, i better start saving lol.

wju2004

Armored Scrum Object
Figured I'd throw up what I've been buying lately.

Finally got some SCART cables for my Genesis & PS1. (Already have my SNES ones hooked up.)

SCART.jpg

Big thanks to SuperGun for this copy of Neo Bomberman. Boot, though it may be, still a great way to play it!

Neo.jpg

And I bought a nice lot of GC stuff. Planning on hooking it up tonight and disconnecting my platinum one for reasons...

GC.jpg

And this is the reason, since it can't use these cables. I kept telling myself not to buy a set of these, but I did it anyhow. Oh well! I have them now.

Cables.jpg

Not pictured: A few things from the GC lot & the SCART switch from the man himself, Wyo.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Cheer's wyo, i've played it via emulation for year's but being a sega fanboy it's sweet to have the real deal at last, it's in pukka nick as well.
Now if i can just get pengo, pulseman and snow bros, i'll die a happy man, i better start saving lol.

Indeed. Snow Bros, in particular, is gonna be tough. Of those 3, I have Pulseman.

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper

Be extra careful on Snow Bros, this one in particular is extremely bootleg-prone.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Stopped at GoodWill yesterday and found a working PSP 3000 for $5. First deent find I've had at a GoodWill in a few years