Post Your Recent Purchases!

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I miss my Japanese Saturn. I had pretty much every shooter on the system and I sold it all when I needed cash :( I might have to buy another soon.

I recently picked up Metal Slug X and Zed Blade. Zed Blade is far more fun than I thought it would be from videos and screen shots I had seen, I'm really enjoying it. As for X, I finally see what all the fuss is about. I love Metal Slug 2 but I've got to say after only a few plays I can already see why I read a lot of X>2 posts on here. Those bloody mummy badgers though!

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
9a7107ba543d3c3193dff14286b93bd4.jpg

Looks like I'm going to have to clear my schedule. Looks like I'm going to be busy until I get to the credit roll :)

MuppeT

War Room Troll
yep you got scammed with a boot. If it is from ebay return it for your money back as selling boots is against TOS .

Giga_Power32bit

Armored Scrum Object
I grabbed it off fleabay seller listed it as a conversion and sold as is. I'm okay with it I just hope it work's. I paid lil over $22 for it shipped it wasn't selling at first. He relisted it and lowered the price than it still didn't sell. So for his third try he offered free shipping.

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
Got a new monitor today (ASUS MX279H) and am finally getting my desk setup how I like it. Also got a PEXHDCAP for capturing RGB video today. Now I just need the sync strike to come in to finish the whole setup.

Giga_Power32bit

Armored Scrum Object
Got a new monitor today (ASUS MX279H) and am finally getting my desk setup how I like it. Also got a PEXHDCAP for capturing RGB video today. Now I just need the sync strike to come in to finish the whole setup.

Nice clean setup you have there.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
I feel like you post a new monitor every month? Do you just keep rotating them out or do you have 2 dozen monitors?

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Nice toebreaker Skips!
Also congrats on the Asus

kraquepype

Armored Scrum Object

Love your desk setup. The big CRT looks great there.

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
I feel like you post a new monitor every month? Do you just keep rotating them out or do you have 2 dozen monitors?

You are thinking of PVM's/CRT's, and no I don't buy actual computer monitors often. As for CRT's I finally found the perfect one and am not buying them anymore (Unless I can get one hell of a ridiculous deal on one to give to a friend or sell).

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Hey Skips, what size is that Sony? 14 inch? I see a lot of 14" monitors on ebay for cheap but im not sure if its really big enough.