Neo Geo X Gold for $109 @ CowBoom (Best Buy)

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
That's actually not a bad option, for anyone looking to pick one up still! Good find!

alsmoneo

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Man I feel bad for the guys who sold or trade them in.. that's a huge loss

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I should pick one of these up just so I can set it on fire out in my yard.

Good for teh lulz on youtube.

Neo x

War Room Troll
If you guys bought one, you'd feel like you have to play it to give it a send off. Then you would be so pumped at playing this sweet machine it would have to become part of your genuine SNK collection.

Next thing you know you're on the phone to Luke Morse drunk in the middle of the night giving him all manners of shit. You'll be telling him to tidy his house up before posting videos. Real embarrassing shit will happen.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
- May be missing parts or accessories
- May have dents or scratches
These 2 points wouldn't fill me with encouragement :lolz:

Wookiemeat

Super Spy Agent
20 Year Member
If the thread started Neo Geo X gold $1.09 I could live with it.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
- May be missing parts or accessories
- May have dents or scratches
These 2 points wouldn't fill me with encouragement :lolz:

What about:

-Will have shitty build quality
-Will have crappy video output

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
$109 laugh in your face.

Damn it looked like people added that pic to their signatures pretty quick

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
Man, I figured people would just stuff these things into their closets never to be played again, but I guess a lot of people sold them off at a great loss instead. Can't really blame them since NeoGeoX is not a real SNK product, and not worthy of collecting.

gamesboro

Kuroko's Training Dummy
This is a question for the haters...

Why are you here? I don't mean to be offensive or anything, but if you aren't into the NGX or interested in buying one why would you come here?

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
This is a question for the haters...

Why are you here? I don't mean to be offensive or anything, but if you aren't into the NGX or interested in buying one why would you come here?

You're the guy who just joined this site a couple of months ago. A lot of the "haters" have been part of this site for many years.

So the question is better directed at you -- why are you here? Do you think you somehow have more rights to support the NeoGeoX than longtime members have to criticize it?

As for my distaste for the NeoGeoX, I can only speak for myself, but it's because I love handhelds, and I love NeoGeo, and the NeoGeoX is a horrible mess. Tommo took the license, stamped it on a horribly designed crappy emulator device, using an unlicensed FBA, and shoved it out the door. Some noobs thinking this thing is a real NeoGeo just makes it more revolting.

Last edited: