The all new 'What's it worth' thread

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
trade plus cash? but I couldnt find a price on the kit. I kinda wanted to put it for sale here first before ebay

Wise man :)
Would 500 be a good price? I would think that would be good. you should post up pictures too homie :)

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
I was thinking of selling my ninja masters u.s. full kit. has matching serials in good condition. cant find a price anywhere but would like to use fhat cash to buy a loose cart of the game.

any have an idea of a price?
thanks

I will just trade you for a loose cart and save you the trouble :D

Seriously though, I'm looking for the flyers. Do you have an extra set?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
if you want I can send you pics
via pm

nah I dont have an exyta set of flyers.

OK. BTW, I paid $165 for my kit recently. Yeah the flyers are missing but unless they're worth $335, $500 is insane.

Hint: they're not.

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
For an english kit? Well he could try ebay, but I think its rare to see a Ninja Masters kit US..... period.
If it's cheaper that would be cool. And yes Gabriel pm me

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
sorry but just got home. i was hoping to find a set price but its kinda hard to since none have sold on ebay or anything. im just waiting for my phone to charge so i can take pics.

i dont want to use ebay, i'd rather sell it here and work a deal with someone who will enjoy it on the forums. pming you static x

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
sorry but just got home. i was hoping to find a set price but its kinda hard to since none have sold on ebay or anything. im just waiting for my phone to charge so i can take pics.

i dont want to use ebay, i'd rather sell it here and work a deal with someone who will enjoy it on the forums. pming you static x

I don't have a loose copy to trade, but I'd be willing to buy if you aren't able to work out a deal with StaticX. I sent a PM to throw my hat in the ring.

I'd love to see pics, though, and for someone to be able to shed more light on the value of the kit.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I don't have a loose copy to trade, but I'd be willing to buy if you aren't able to work out a deal with StaticX. I sent a PM to throw my hat in the ring.

I'd love to see pics, though, and for someone to be able to shed more light on the value of the kit.

if anyone has a price on the u.s. ninja master kit let me now. deal still pending but if anything, i'll let you know dspoonrt

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
looked up possible prices for ninja masters mvs kit and this is what i found
9XJpRMVl.png

QWFnXOIl.png

something tells me the 2nd pic prices are wayyyy too high but is the first pic prices the going rate? can anyone confirm?

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I can confirm that those charts are pretty shitty references. I don't think I have a "rare" collection by any means, but I haven't paid over $75 for a single game besides NG:DEV stuff. You can't determine supply/demand, circulation numbers, and correlational market value using a static chart. Shit is way too fluid for that nonsense. Now if someone were to set up a data mining system that took into account legitimate marketplace transactions (i.e. ebay/Amazon) for Neo Geo stuff a la pricecharting, that would be a different story. Only downside to that is that the majority of transactions occur on the gray market (like here). And the gray market is pretty much the Neo's legitimate marketplace. I don't see how no one has figured out how to make a system like that work here. It would be really simple. Oh wait - it's because we're all playing video games.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I can confirm that those charts are pretty shitty references. I don't think I have a "rare" collection by any means, but I haven't paid over $75 for a single game besides NG:DEV stuff. You can't determine supply/demand, circulation numbers, and correlational market value using a static chart. Shit is way too fluid for that nonsense. Now if someone were to set up a data mining system that took into account legitimate marketplace transactions (i.e. ebay/Amazon) for Neo Geo stuff a la pricecharting, that would be a different story. Only downside to that is that the majority of transactions occur on the gray market (like here). And the gray market is pretty much the Neo's legitimate marketplace. I don't see how no one has figured out how to make a system like that work here. It would be really simple. Oh wait - it's because we're all playing video games.

true that. i showed these charts to see if these were legit or not, couldn't find any transactions on ebay/amazon.

the data mining system would seem like a good idea. thanks for your response.

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
What would be the going rate for Pulstar and Blazing Star complete MVS kits?

At neogeokult they have them rated at 150-170 euros for BS and Pulstar 320-350 euro...

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I ended the auction. I decided not to mess with ebay. too many european guys hitting me up with stupid offers. I got tired of it. im just gonna throw it up here, put a set price that i had in mind and hope for the best. will also be down for trades. pics later tonight

Last edited:

Orrimarrko

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I ended the auction. I decided not to mess with ebay. too many european guys hitting me up with stupid offers. I got tired of it. im just gonna throw it up here, put a set price that i had in mind and hope for the best. will also be down for trades. pics later tonight

Probably the best way to go anyway. ;)

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Rating - 100%
309   0   0
very true. dont know what I was thinking. I hit up someone ooffer forums in a pm if they were still interested, if they tuen down my offer, ill post it here

Yea you'll get euros offering up all day and it would just end up back on eBay for double what you sold it for.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yea you'll get euros offering up all day and it would just end up back on eBay for double what you sold it for.

very true. that's why I ended up taking it down. id rather have it go to a forum member who will appeciate it since i just want the loose carts

Ramad

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Man it's been forever since I've been on the boards. Sup guys.

So I'm thinking I might sell off the collection. It's been a long time since I've hooked up the system, and its been forever since I've been to a gathering up in Minnesota.

However, it looks like interest in the AES is pretty weird on eBay. Only a few carts seem to even be bid on. The rest are set at buy it now, and many don't seem to sell at the prices that the seller wants to let it go for.

Has folks moved on from the AES to just the MVS system? Is there still any interest in the home cart?