Southeast PA Annual Gathering 2012 - November 17th

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member
Gaming at my place from 2 p.m. until whenever the last car leaves. Usually stuff is still going on at 3 a.m.
Most likely a trip to pinball parlour around 7 or 8 p.m.

If interested please PM me or post in this thread.

I changed my phone number in the past year. If anyone need my new number let me know.

Last edited:

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I guess I know when I'm going on my next vacation. We need to hit the Pinball Parlor again, too.

I'll probably just bring my Saturn Neo Pad and Rumble Fish 2. You already have a great setup.

Jon

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Bob, I was just in the process of sending you an email regarding this : )

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Any chance you could change it to the weekend before or after? The second weekend is always a little tough for me. Also, I was going to ask you if you were interested in October 12-13th since the white rose game show is in york, I thought we could do a field trip on Sunday perhaps!

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
WC, I'm in regardless. I'll bring my CPS2 collection (Dimahoo, Vampire Savior, MvSF, MvC, XvSF, Puzzle Fighter) and the 161. I'll bring my DC stuff if people wanna play on a pair of Sanwa-modded Agetecs.

Jon, please bring your Sigma (has CPS2 kick harness, right?).

Ralf, I was planning on hosting a meetup at my house (just bought) in Willow Grove, PA around mid-Oct for my group. The theme for October is "spooky games". Castlevania, Darkstalkers, Ghosts N Golblins, etc. Maybe we can do the York thing you suggested. PM me if you want.

If VT and Mono are reading this, NJ needs to be repazented at this here gathering.

Last edited:

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
I hope to try to make it out there if that's cool. Jon said the last gathering out there was awesoms. Any idea when things will start and end?

white castle

15 Year Member
Any chance you could change it to the weekend before or after? The second weekend is always a little tough for me. Also, I was going to ask you if you were interested in October 12-13th since the white rose game show is in york, I thought we could do a field trip on Sunday perhaps!

Ok. Date changing to November 17th. Hopefully that is good for everyone.

Give me a call tonight.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I will bring my Sigma. The only thing I ask is that people actually use it! Last time I brought it, it ended up being a $700 paper weight. It does have the CPS2 kick harness but, I've never used it. Cross your fingers.

I will text Vanillathunder and see if he can make it. Getting to see him at TMG was great but, it will be nicer to talk to him without having to watch a booth, etc.

I'm fine with the date, I just hope it's firm. I'll keep checking.

Jon

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
I will bring my Sigma. The only thing I ask is that people actually use it! Last time I brought it, it ended up being a $700 paper weight. It does have the CPS2 kick harness but, I've never used it. Cross your fingers.

Thanks, man. I promise it will get some love this time.

white castle

15 Year Member
I hope to try to make it out there if that's cool. Jon said the last gathering out there was awesoms. Any idea when things will start and end?

Anyone is welcome. I usually start these things around 2 pm and there are usually some people left at 4 am. Most likely a Pinball Parlour break from 7-10.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Just got Jon's text.

I'll very likely be there, but as always, I can't guarantee it.

Jon, Bring your Hyper, I'll finally take it off your hands.

I'll drag Mono with me if I have to.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Just got Jon's text.

I'll very likely be there, but as always, I can't guarantee it.

Jon, Bring your Hyper, I'll finally take it off your hands.

I'll drag Mono with me if I have to.

Hmm....that may be a problem. The hyper board isn't sold or anything but, I basically made Carlson hold onto it for me. Supposedly, he's going to be coming to Ohio soon to buy some stuff from stores in the area. Plus, I'll finally get my hands on that PVM of his.

Long story short, if he comes up, I'll make sure I get it back and bring it to White Castle's.

Jon

PS: WTF is up with the dude with the sock in his shorts in your sig?

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Jon - look up Gangnam Style on YouTube

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
...and our eternal rivalry at Garou continues.

I still don't understand how I beat him but can't even touch you.

I'm going to practice in preparation.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
my next vacation.

Scenic-Camden-New-Jersey.jpg

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member

Only if YOU'RE driving and VT pays for any lot lizards we may encounter. :)

I still don't understand how I beat him but can't even touch you.

I'm going to practice in preparation.

Same here. I'll be nice: I'll let you win once...maybe.

Someone seriously needs to make me a .gif of Rock Howard throwing Terry Bogard over and over again. That would be some damn fine sig material.

Jon

white castle

15 Year Member
I plan to stream video out of my 6 slot. Hopefully I can get it working with the cheap capture device I bought.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Awesome. If you need help in the IT realm, let me know.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Just an FYI, about a month ago a friend of mine mentioned that there is a convention called Retrocon in Oaks the Sunday before:

http://retrocons.com/

I have never been to it (I don't know if this is the first one), but I hear that some of it will be retro-videogame related, and the AVG Nerd will be making an appearance as well.

If Jon gets to my place by Saturday night we will probably check it out on Sunday.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Just an FYI, about a month ago a friend of mine mentioned that there is a convention called Retrocon in Oaks the Sunday before:

http://retrocons.com/

I have never been to it (I don't know if this is the first one), but I hear that some of it will be retro-videogame related, and the AVG Nerd will be making an appearance as well.

If Jon gets to my place by Saturday night we will probably check it out on Sunday.

I don't see why I wouldn't get there the night before. Most likely the last day I work will be Thursday into Friday morning. Will probably rest Friday and pack up. (not taking too much this time) Then, I'll start driving, hopefully, right at 5 am on Saturday. It'll take about 10 hrs. to get there...hopefully, no snow this time.

But, I am definitely looking forward to going to Retrocon.

Jon

white castle

15 Year Member
Hopefully my basement doesn't flood and destroy all my stuff.