Neobitz Presents "Knight's Chance" - AES Pre-Orders Now Open

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Not sure what you're asking, so I'll have to say no. I have no experience with cherrymaster/8-liner games.

Basically games that have a "pay out" like medal games in Japan.

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
Wow that looks like a great game! Too bad it's out of my price range; otherwise I'd love to support you on this.

Incredible work, it's great to see new games still being developed for the MVS

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Looking good Jeff. I'll do everything I can to support this game.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Game looks awesome, the price does not. Is this coming to NGCD/Dreamcast?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
My respect to you guys for releasing this at non scumbag prices. =)

Loris Biaggi

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
My respect to you guys for releasing this at non scumbag prices. =)
+1
Too much money for me but i appreciate it's a lot cheaper than ng:dev games.
The game looks really great, artwork and animations are really stunning!
Can you post a vid of a one credit game? Because i don't understand if you just have to select a gambling game or there is a story mode...
At last, with this artwork potential i think now you should work on next game for something like an adventure or dungeon explorer! ;)

6tusBeckmesser

Mr. Big's Thug
It would be helpful if you could post the content as well. Seriously.

Well, on facebook.com/Neobitz Jeff is asking whether we would like an MVS cart only release as a third option or not. So far his proposal has been well received.

Last edited:

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Cart only version is up on the page now apparently.

It's been a tight couple months for me, but I wanted to support this project. Went for the cart only option and saved a little cash. Would love to have gone LE, but my bank account would slap me right now. Very glad to have this one pre-ordered, though... and I just can't wait to have it in the cab.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
I´m not into this genre of games at all but I have to say by the video I´m impressed by the artistic direction and the graphical details. Also the music, particularly during the dice game reminds me of Super Castlevania somewhat. (And I could hardly give you a higher praise than that because I love the music in that game!)

Robi15

20 Year Member
I adore Castlevania IV music!!!

I´m not into this genre of games at all but I have to say by the video I´m impressed by the artistic direction and the graphical details. Also the music, particularly during the dice game reminds me of Super Castlevania somewhat. (And I could hardly give you a higher praise than that because I love the music in that game!)

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Serves me right in waiting too long to pick up the cart-only release.

Now to fork out for the standard or collector's edition? I really want this game!

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
I've had a couple people upgrade their order to the standard kit so there's a couple cart-only units available again.

Serves me right in waiting too long to pick up the cart-only release.

Now to fork out for the standard or collector's edition? I really want this game!

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
I've had a couple people upgrade their order to the standard kit so there's a couple cart-only units available again.

I will most likely order one soon just to support the cause since I do want to see more games from you. (love the graphics and sound, but the genre is a little eh..but you have to start somewhere) I was wondering if you had a general idea of when you will release it?

Last edited:

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
If everything goes well, I'm hoping to have it ready to ship by the end of December.

MVS PCBs have been ordered. Once those are in, then to get them assembled.

Jeff

I will most likely order one soon just to support the cause since I do want to see more games from you. (love the graphics and sound, but the genre is a little eh..but you have to start somewhere) I was wondering if you had a general idea of when you will release it?

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner
If everything goes well, I'm hoping to have it ready to ship by the end of December.

MVS PCBs have been ordered. Once those are in, then to get them assembled.

Jeff

hi there, will there still be mvs cartridges available for order in January? And what about an aes release?

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I'm sure this has been asked so I apologize for bringing it up again but does this game play well on a home system through a converter?