Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Unicron backed.
Allegedly, if it reaches 10,000, there will be some significant bonus. Of course, “significant” is in the eye of the beholder. If I had not already backed, the current bonuses would not have convinced me.

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
This got here yesterday, excuse the shitty pictures:

20191005_143930.jpg

20191005_145430.jpg

20191005_151441.jpg

My favorite part is hands down the little astral Shirke you can attach to his back, he also came with 3 different interchangeable helmets, really love it when they go all out with a figma

Last edited:

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Allegedly, if it reaches 10,000, there will be some significant bonus. Of course, “significant” is in the eye of the beholder. If I had not already backed, the current bonuses would not have convinced me.
Hm. They've changed the numbers from 8500 or whatever it was to an ambiguous"8000+".

Where'd you hear about the 10k?

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Well the wife convinced me to drop the change after all. No really, she did.

Course now I gotta sell some music gear.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Hm. They've changed the numbers from 8500 or whatever it was to an ambiguous"8000+".

Where'd you hear about the 10k?
TFW2005 forum. More specificity was added, though nothing was confirmed. It is allegedly the other two ships from the movie in the same scale as the Autobot shuttle.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Added another figure to the Zelda Doll Fuckery, Dizzy from Guilty Gear. Ive had it NIB since 2014, just never got around to opening it.

Top shelf
0ml4x5m.jpg

A1LLSUu.jpg

uzP9Im9.jpg

Middle Shelf

Also got my Dragon's Crown shelf finished. I need to find some raisers so the back two figures look better.Once I do I'll probably open this Tharja Fire Emblem figure I've had since forever.

RLg6WrI.jpg

Bottom

Had to remove one of the shelves as Chun Li is around 27-29 inches?
jN94NnS.jpg

The whole shebang

kI24jOK.jpg

Im still waiting for First 4 Figures to ship this. I ordered it three years ago and it keeps getting delayed. It is supposed to ship this December, fingers crossed.

Spoiler:
vs_exc_vertical_01.jpg

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Damn, that Chun Li is big AF. Got the 1000Toys Synthetic Human reissue and the ThreeA Last Stand Yama TK

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
re: the pic with the giantass Chun Li-

That's a pretty cool Doll from the Hunter's Dream.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
I had no idea what that was from. The hand/finger articulation looks incredible!
I know nothing of the figures options, but the Doll's hands look like that in the game. She's literally a living mannequin. If they put that much articulation in the figure that'd be pretty amazing.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Are those from Xexex and X multiply?

One of the only toys I regret not buying is the ship from Thunderforce V that can with the add on pack with the stuff you dock with in the last level to make the super ship.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
I actually didn't buy any statues this year but definitely going to pick one up next year.

Right now its either this X-men vs SEntinel Deluxe #1 (32inches & 75lbs) Shit is huge & there is suppose to be 2 more Sentinel version coming out.

x-men-vs-sentinel-1-deluxe_marvel_gallery_5dc32dd3837bb.jpg

or Cable & Cyclops premium formats

cable_marvel_gallery_5db223f723ac2.jpg
cyclops_marvel_gallery_5d9b84afcee43.jpg

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
You should join a dolls forum, champ. They're out there.

Cyclops's abs make me uneasy at how tight his suit is.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Happy New Year Sage to you & all your family.

Yeah i joined two statue forums but those guys are fuck in the head.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
1986 Bandai/Tonka Rock Lords Granite. Missing his red rifle, but, as I only paid 27 cents for him, including sales tax, I certainly can't complain. Compared to Transformers, Rock Lords are pretty shit, concept-wise (Question: Who wants robots that turn into stones? Answer: Greedostick, so he can chuck them at ghosts.), but, they are very well made, sturdy toys.

haul_120519.jpg

Comparison with the last Rock Lord I bought, Boulder, the leader of the good guys. I paid a buck for him, at the same place, but, that's still a steal for a toy that old and in good shape:

bouldergraniteP1010023.JPG

bouldergranite2P1010028.JPG

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
1986 Bandai/Tonka Rock Lords Granite. Missing his red rifle, but, as I only paid 27 cents for him, including sales tax, I certainly can't complain. Compared to Transformers, Rock Lords are pretty shit, concept-wise (Question: Who wants robots that turn into stones? Answer: Greedostick, so he can chuck them at ghosts.), but, they are very well made, sturdy toys.

View attachment 55495

Comparison with the last Rock Lord I bought, Boulder, the leader of the good guys. I paid a buck for him, at the same place, but, that's still a steal for a toy that old and in good shape:

View attachment 55497

View attachment 55496
I remember these. Offshoots of the GoBots, no?

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Yup, they're a Gobots spinoff. There's a Gobots/Rock Lords animated movie/special, but, I don't think I ever watched it myself (just read about it in an old X-Entertainment article).