Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Got this Rurouni Kenshin figure

qOg0W2w.jpg

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Blech. I wish there were a way to liberate all of the graded toys and games out there without the people who locked them up benefiting in any way.

Anyway...

Still haven't pre-ordered it but I'm probably going to.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Sounds like they're well short of the goal. Prob won't be funded.

I'm thinking that may be the case too. From what I read about the Jabba Barge, it wasn't until the last week or so that it finally shot up. I'm keeping an eye on it, so if it gets close that last week, I'll do it but yeah, its only less than 2500 backers in and has 18 days left.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Made the mistake of going to the Lego store. Guess I'm putting together Voltron.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
From what I read about the Jabba Barge, it wasn't until the last week or so that it finally shot up. I'm keeping an eye on it, so if it gets close that last week, I'll do it
I think that's exactly why Jabba's barge shot up in the final week. I think there are a lot of people who wait to pull the trigger until they see what everyone else does.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
yeah I got the Barge and it was looking like it wasnt going to make it until they threw in the yak face figure then it surpassed expectations as alot got the barge and sold the yak to recoup a good percentage of their money back. but this one looks like it will struggle more.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Got Dr. Doom & Thor for my birthday. Been wanting him for awhile. Goes pretty awesome w/ Alex Ross life-size bust.
I'll open Thor later.68452951_10206016097597664_4269421290084892672_n.jpg

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
For those still interested in Unicron, the date for backing has been pushed back to October 6.

ChuChu Flamingo

10 Year Member
Oh noes got this Baraka figure as a gift. How will I ever get out of this teenager mind set.

6E9vA0H.jpg

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Oh noes got this Baraka figure as a gift. How will I ever get out of this teenager mind set.
How does the build quality feel on it? I have been wanting a newer MK figure, I only got into the Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter II toys that Hasbro did in G.I. Joe molds. :keke:

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
How does the build quality feel on it? I have been wanting a newer MK figure, I only got into the Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter II toys that Hasbro did in G.I. Joe molds. :keke:

What was the story with those? I was so excited when I found them. Most of them were kinda lame but Sub-Zero and Scorpion were awesome.

ChuChu Flamingo

10 Year Member

Pretty decent quality. For how expensive they are the quality is a bit lacking. The paint isn't spot on but good overall. The likeness is spot on though.

Keep in mind I am comparing them to Japanese figmas. These feel like a $50 figure, not $70+. Also you don't get a base for them at all to stand on.With that said it may be your only option of getting certain characters for moron kombat unless you're lucky and pop culture/sideshow has a figure.

I hear they are making darkstalker figures and johnny cage in the likeness of Daniel Pesina. Hopefully they turn out good and they make bishamon/demetri/sasquatch/jedah maybe hsien ko. I would certainly pick them up.

I do plan to get this unmasked mk 3 subzero and johnny cage if it does get made.

Rjsk2TAl.jpg

Last edited:

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Welp, seeing as how I've been outta work for a month due to a herniated disc extrusion in my neck, I'm not gonna have money for Unicron, which I *thought* wasn't going to back, but it looks like it's at about 7500/8000 backers.

Aint that some shit.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Welp, seeing as how I've been outta work for a month due to a herniated disc extrusion in my neck, I'm not gonna have money for Unicron, which I *thought* wasn't going to back, but it looks like it's at about 7500/8000 backers.

Aint that some shit.

Careful. StevenK might come in here and tell you to get you and your first-world-problems ass back to work.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Careful. StevenK might come in here and tell you to get you and your first-world-problems ass back to work.
Lol was actually cleared for work starting Monday this morning. I'm a little nervous as I'm still in a bit of discomfort. But I got some tramadol to help.