The death of Trayvon Martin

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Black people come together when it's non-black on black crime. When it's black on black crime, white on white crime, etc., no one gives a shit, but, as soon as a non-white enters the picture, blacks are outraged by it.

I wish people would get their fucking shit together and realize that lives were lost, no matter what color their skin is. Instead, that's ALL people see is colors.

This is sadly the truth all over the world. Here in Korea, Korean's could care less if their own does something to a foreigner (murder, money, etc) but if a foreigner does something to their own (non-Korean dating a Korean, shooting bb guns in public, whipping it out), there will be hell to pay. People look after their own because no one else will unless something can be gained from it.

Last edited:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I wonder how hype he got when Reynald won this years evo.

LOOK HOW LIGHT BROWN HE IS!!! THAT'S MY KID BITCHES!

OMFG THAT'S ME 35 YRS AGO OWNING MOTHER FUCKERS AT SPACE INVADERS

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Who knew he had it so hard in Indonesia.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
This is sadly the truth all over the world. Here in Korea, Korean's could care less if their own does something to a foreigner (murder, money, etc) but if a foreigner does something to their own (non-Korean dating a Korean, shooting bb guns in public, whipping it out), there will be hell to pay. People look after their own because no one else will unless something can be gained from it.

You can apply that to almost every culture.

Actually, re-reading that last line of yours, you can apply it to EVERY culture.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I haven't really read this thread nor have I any idea about the fucking title BUT I will write this long and elaborate story for you...

Over a freshly opened Weihenstephaner Kristall Weissbier....

ALRIGHT

Basically me and Jeff ( a friend of mine ) were out and we went to see a movie. Now this movie was fucking intense, it was called The Thing. It was carpenters masterpiece if I remember correctly and it was a blast. Ole Kurt Russel and his pals fighting the evil asian overlords. Anyway we exit from the theatre and we're met by some punks, these punks where japanese punks and thought they were the fucking shit. We told them to fuck off and oddly they actually dissapeared into the night. Anyway we decided to go to a pub and have a few drinks. Jeff is like lets go get some ladies and take em back, Im like nah man lets party for a bit first you know. Haven't seen this guy in like 5 years and he already wants to run off. Im like alright lets party. As the night goes on Jeff dissapears and its just me on the street at midnight. These japanese punks come back and are like...so whitey, you gonna mouth off now? Im like what? Hes like thats it GET HIM. I fucking run for my life down main street and into an alley. I run towards the next major road and a crazed cab driver rocks up and yells GET IN!!. I follow orders like a good soldier and we speed off. Im sweating like a cunt and hes like, mate you were fcking close to being fucked. I couldnt believe my goddamn luck at this stage. This cabby turns to me and says hey, my name is Jimbo Dingo and im the boss man round here. If you want a pass from those jap punks you're gonna need my help and to get that help you'll have to work for me. I agree, Im out of a job and im in a new city. I need the work! . A week later im in the docks and Im cornered in a warehouse with all these punks after me. I quickly get out through the back door and steal a red convertible. Luckily there was a bottle of whiskey, a packet of smokes and a bag of mescaline microdots. An hour later im on the highway out of the city and im buzzing. The world around me is changing colour and form, the punks and the hell of the last 2 weeks has dissapeared, Jeff is a mere memory and im flying. Before I know it Im in the desert and alone. The sun is hot and im sweating like a pig. Drugs worn off, none left and no gas. I go walking out into the wilderness and eventually I find a cave. I spent the next month out in the desert spending my time eating peyote and drinking whatever water I could find. All while staring at the night sky. Pondering where this world had come from and why I was here.

After all

It doesn't really matter afterall.

LIVE ON!

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
maury is talking like an ex pat

this is 'merica nobody looks out for "their own", everyone looks after themselves

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I haven't really read this thread nor have I any idea about the fucking title BUT I will write this long and elaborate story for you...

Over a freshly opened Weihenstephaner Kristall Weissbier....

ALRIGHT

Basically me and Jeff ( a friend of mine ) were out and we went to see a movie. Now this movie was fucking intense, it was called The Thing. It was carpenters masterpiece if I remember correctly and it was a blast. Ole Kurt Russel and his pals fighting the evil asian overlords. Anyway we exit from the theatre and we're met by some punks, these punks where japanese punks and thought they were the fucking shit. We told them to fuck off and oddly they actually dissapeared into the night. Anyway we decided to go to a pub and have a few drinks. Jeff is like lets go get some ladies and take em back, Im like nah man lets party for a bit first you know. Haven't seen this guy in like 5 years and he already wants to run off. Im like alright lets party. As the night goes on Jeff dissapears and its just me on the street at midnight. These japanese punks come back and are like...so whitey, you gonna mouth off now? Im like what? Hes like thats it GET HIM. I fucking run for my life down main street and into an alley. I run towards the next major road and a crazed cab driver rocks up and yells GET IN!!. I follow orders like a good soldier and we speed off. Im sweating like a cunt and hes like, mate you were fcking close to being fucked. I couldnt believe my goddamn luck at this stage. This cabby turns to me and says hey, my name is Jimbo Dingo and im the boss man round here. If you want a pass from those jap punks you're gonna need my help and to get that help you'll have to work for me. I agree, Im out of a job and im in a new city. I need the work! . A week later im in the docks and Im cornered in a warehouse with all these punks after me. I quickly get out through the back door and steal a red convertible. Luckily there was a bottle of whiskey, a packet of smokes and a bag of mescaline microdots. An hour later im on the highway out of the city and im buzzing. The world around me is changing colour and form, the punks and the hell of the last 2 weeks has dissapeared, Jeff is a mere memory and im flying. Before I know it Im in the desert and alone. The sun is hot and im sweating like a pig. Drugs worn off, none left and no gas. I go walking out into the wilderness and eventually I find a cave. I spent the next month out in the desert spending my time eating peyote and drinking whatever water I could find. All while staring at the night sky. Pondering where this world had come from and why I was here.

After all

It doesn't really matter afterall.

LIVE ON!

This was basically Glamorama, by Bret Easton Ellis.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Zimmerman should change his name to Benghazi; no Democrat will mention him again.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member

Over a freshly opened Weihenstephaner Kristall Weissbier.... snip

Thread payoff.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Zimmerman should change his name to Benghazi; no Democrat will mention him again.

Why would they?

Best to let republicans mention it, and make fools out of themselves.

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
batman.gif

In brightest day or blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight,
Let those who worship evils plan,
prepare to answer Zimmer Man

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Has anyone asked the really important questions in this case? Such as, have there been any more robberies in the neighborhood since?

All kidding aside, as much as I hate to admit it, my view on this case defintely was influenced by the mainstream media. Originally I was pretty well in the "Zimmerman pursued someone after he was told not to and should be found guilty" camp. The more I read into it, the more I see the plausible expliantion of him being attacked after exiting his vehicle (which begs the question, "why the hell did he get out of his car to begin with?"). In the end, I think this sums up my thoughts after really looking at both sides of the argument:

I'm really glad I withheld judgment on this, since most of the initial reports were all panicky, sensationalist... and ultimately wrong.

Instead of; "EVIL CRAZED RACIST WHITE VIGILANTE GUN-MAN KILLS INNOCENT UNARMED INNOCENT TEENAGE INNOCENT BLACK INNOCENT STUDENT!!!!!11 INNOCENT INNOCENT EVIL-GUNS WHARGARBLE!!!11"

It was; "Local idiot gets himself into dangerous situation where he's forced defend himself, which results in death of another idiot. Florida." which was what I figured it would turn out to be.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Has anyone asked the really important questions in this case? Such as, have there been any more robberies in the neighborhood since?

All kidding aside, as much as I hate to admit it, my view on this case defintely was influenced by the mainstream media. Originally I was pretty well in the "Zimmerman pursued someone after he was told not to and should be found guilty" camp. The more I read into it, the more I see the plausible expliantion of him being attacked after exiting his vehicle (which begs the question, "why the hell did he get out of his car to begin with?"). In the end, I think this sums up my thoughts after really looking at both sides of the argument:

Like police officers making a curfew, saying everyone should be home before 7, and someone who gets jumped and murdered after 7, you say "well the police told her to be home by 7. It's her fault."

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'm eagerly awaiting speculative "news" coverage that Zimmerman needed, at minimum, the blood of 3 black babies to summon the demonic strength needed to lift the overturned SUV and/or the whole accident was staged as a PR stunt. Unless, of course, they're too busy spending time on the *cough* massive Treyvon justice-protests/lynch-mobs.

I'm surprised that Arizona Tea hasn't taken advantage of the Trayvon tragedy and made a special Trayvon limited edition for the type of tea he was drinking when he was senselessly attacked by that creepy cracker.