New England

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
I know it's a ways away, but I'd like to have a meet here sometime in June. That a good month for anyone who wants to come out towards western MA? About 2 hours from boston for those who haven't been here before.

Take as many CRTs as you can fit in your car :lolz: before I get rid of them all.

Neo NooNaN

Quiz Detective
I'm in Framingham and would possible head out there. Springfield area? I went to school at UMass, so familiar with the area.

FormlessOne

Chin's Drinking Partner
Hey guys. Was talking card fighters with someone and it reminded me of this place. Glad to see the forums still alive. Hope everyone's doing big things.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Jassin got banned from a store for trying to sell SNES repros. That's about it. You?

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
Oh cool. What cabs are you thinking of getting?

If I had a choice it would be a Capcom light blue Mini Cute and an Egret II.

Open to Astro’s, Neo Candies, Atomisewave/Egret III, Areo, & Blasts off the top of my head. One is going my house and the other will find its way into a bar/restaurant in Cambridge or Boston that I’ll likely maintain and swapping PCBs towards the end of the year or at some point next depending on a few things.

Chempop

How do I know you aren't an ax murderer?

Chempop

sheeeit how's the record life delly?

SUGARWATAA, 1CC any of those genny games yet? :glee:

I'd love to see at least a few people some time in June before I start my summer schedule, if coming out west is out of the question, maybe a meet at one of the cades out east?

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
SUGARWATAA, 1CC any of those genny games yet? :glee:

I'd love to see at least a few people some time in June before I start my summer schedule, if coming out west is out of the question, maybe a meet at one of the cades out east?

What arcades?

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
i have forsaken the way of video games, as i was a misguided youth. now i mostly just bowl

What arcades?

balance patch in boston for fighting game stuff
game underground in waltham when it opens back up
round 1 in taunton
freeplay in providence

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Bro I'll split them candlepins like u wouldn't belief.

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
sheeeit how's the record life delly?

Working with a MC at the moment that should yield a record or two towards the end of the year if all goes to plan.

The radio program is still going, but it has been hit and miss the last couple months, there were three weeks without a show due to weather and travel and I haven’t been able to put much time into the show prep as of late and the show often reflects it.

I should have a halfway entertaining political show that I am hoping to have ready for the July 4th radio program. Trump will be voiced by Richard Nixon, Spiro Agnew will be the voice of Sessions, Walt Whitman will be the voice of Pence and Rusty Warren playing the part of Stormy.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I should have a halfway entertaining political show that I am hoping to have ready for the July 4th radio program. Trump will be voiced by Richard Nixon, Spiro Agnew will be the voice of Sessions, Walt Whitman will be the voice of Pence and Rusty Warren playing the part of Stormy.

Isn't the fate of the building in limbo?

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Delly, are you going to Minus the Bear next week? They're playing all of Planet of Ice.