Fake The King of Fighters 2000 AES US? Fake Double Dragon AES US?

waku7

Dodgeball Yakuza
Even neoamusement can have sold fraud games as he was not aware of it. bootlegers sold them as a first source to Japanese store, where neoamausement is getting to buy games.
So it's all dangerous. I bought tones of stuff from neoamusement, and I never got any trouble, but I mean, look at fakes.. especially the jap ones, they are ver very well made.

Looking at Dion and Chrisr, I want to laugh when I think about the good old US Blazing star purple inserts!!
And still remember their best sentence " Oh, we forgot this insert ? It will be included in the next order".
ONE DAY YOU LL PAY FELLAS.

Mokum

Real Time User Mokum,
It would be actually nice to have a database with scan of AES boards such as the one for the MVS.
To some extent, could be of use. Is not going to be an unconfutable proof, but it could help out.
Unfortunately there's always to consider the fact that there are more than just one revision of a game. For example I recently opened 2 kof95, and none of them had the same chips as the 4 different sets available on the MVS database.
My AES Twinkle (the only rare enough game I have at the moment with me) inside has a few different chips when compared to the MVS set from the database.

Spot a real and genuine game from a fake is really difficult nowadays, especially if you don't have something to compare it to.

You'd offer your "opening" service around teh interwebz. I've got to admit that he opened quite some carts of mine (did you open my MS aswell? I can't remember) and he always did a clean job. I guess this is the only way to spot fakes. I mean, who the heck would sell a genuine cart along with fake insert/manual? :dunno:

Mokum

Real Time User Mokum,
Can't be more right than this rcantor. Some people shouldn't fart higher than their asses, particularly italian collectors who think their money give them any legitimacy to judge. I finished my full AES set back in 2007 and i don't think a stupid spaghetti eater have any advice to give, if not talking about pasta cooking time.

Mate, you know I like you. I mean, I think you're a good guy, I also tried to get in touch with you when I went to France last summer and I don't really have an opinion on the whole Chibi issue because I'm not that expert and can't judge shit.

But please, please, fuck you with your comments about us Italians. You have an issue with Brandi, FTL maybe, ok, but leave apart the rest.

Ok? Thanks.

Mokum

Real Time User Mokum,
I know. This is the first I've ever heard of somebody "counterfeiting" an NGF stamp. That blows my mind on several different levels.

After almost 10 years you think you've read and heard everything, but then you discover shit like this and just realize you've been a part of the most amazing scene ever :rulez:

:ohno:

Zellez

King's Dry Cleaner
You'd offer your "opening" service around teh interwebz. I've got to admit that he opened quite some carts of mine (did you open my MS aswell? I can't remember) and he always did a clean job. I guess this is the only way to spot fakes. I mean, who the heck would sell a genuine cart along with fake insert/manual? :dunno:

Yep, your MS was opened after a long brainwash session to convince you in letting me handle it :D

Mokum

Real Time User Mokum,
Was it when you offered me that delicious wine that tasted a little bitter and then I woke up with a terrible headache?

grigri

n00b
Hello every one.
Sorry for the late reply.
I wanted to settle completely the case before giving any news.

So both games were fake.
I changed the fake KOF00 against a legit one (to Reyko the con artist).
I changed the fake DD against a legit RBS (still to Reyko).

I'll spare you the details. It was such a pain. I had to meet him 3 times, talk and negociate with him by e-mails, on the phone, get upset so many times...

He conned at least 5 other people. He reemboursed some of them. I don't know for everybody.

He is the guy who is selling those games on eBay here:

http://shop.ebay.fr/screw_upper/m.h...47366766&pt=FR_Jeux_Vidéo&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Don't buy anything from that crook unless you want to waste time and money.

He has really given such a bad image of French NG fans. He could create a club with that morron Blondin.

Don't think all French people are like him.

Just to remind you:

- Reyko
- Ralf Jones
- screw_upper
- Subzero (not sure about that one)
- neosatellite

are the same con artist.

He just deserves to disapear from the NG scene.

grimeka

NEST Puppet
Thanks for the info Grigi.

I can tell that all French people aren't con artist, I have some collectors friends from France and they are honest persons..

On the contrary, thanks to this scammer I met two great people, you, Grigi, and NeoGeoQatar.

Regards

neosnk

n00b
Hey Grigri!

I was also guy that was conned by him,I didnt get my money back although i connected through email he replied two times after tht i didnt received any mail from him but i kept mailing him.
I just told him want m money back you can have your cart back.

Zellez

King's Dry Cleaner
Hey Grigri!

I was also guy that was conned by him,I didnt get my money back although i connected through email he replied two times after tht i didnt received any mail from him but i kept mailing him.
I just told him want m money back you can have your cart back.

I don't know how it works in France, but I know that many European country have a special police force that works only on internet crimes. Since yuo have the address of the guy, and probably a receipt/proof of money transfered to his account, you should give a try and check France Police website.

Considering the fairly high amount of money involved, you could even try to contact an international lawyer in France/Paris and present your case.
People like this french guy think that they can get away with cons and fraud on internet, but is not that easy.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
and we should have a dedicated department of mods here at ng.com dealing with noobs needlessly bumping threads.

Kef9

Crossed Swords Squire
Interesting as I thought he shill bidded the auction. Thanks for the info!