MVS Holographic Labels

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
is that the same type of holo label that is on the ganryu carts..?

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
My Nightmare in the Dark MVS label is the same way too. Holo with the weird ripple effect label...so that must be three confirmed NITD carts with holo labels on them...

Archdesigner03

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
I'm currently in the hunt for metal slug 1 holo label, seems to be impossible to find. Is it even real?

Zerrminator

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member
Cool post... made me go run and check what Halo labels I've got. Side note, I have a dark red Shock Troopers 2nd Squad Halo label w/ english warning label. It's the only dark red MVS shell I've come across.

18354080333_bcc9d5e564_b.jpg

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I didn't know that even existed. Learning something new about the neo everyday

I was just kidding dude, would be badass though. Holo labels came out about the 2nd or 3rd quarter of 1996 iirc which is why Metal Slug has some carts that have normal labels and the later produced ones were holo labels. If any carts prior to 1996 had holo labels, it's possible they were reprinted/relabeled NOS.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I need to check my carts, I know I have a couple.. wonder if its just the usual ones.

I had a Ganryu cart once, the holo on that thing looked like a boot.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
My only holos are Garou, KoF96, 97 and 99. I also have a Holo MS1, but had it serials cut :(

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
NEOGEO MVS HOLOGRAPHIC LABEL CART CLUB

Cool post... made me go run and check what Halo labels I've got. Side note, I have a dark red Shock Troopers 2nd Squad Halo label w/ english warning label. It's the only dark red MVS shell I've come across.

18354080333_bcc9d5e564_b.jpg

I don't know how you managed to take that pic with all the labels reflecting the light so well, I tried for a while & took dozens of pics, and this was the best I could manage.

Here is my holographic label cartridge pic:

mvsholoclub.JPG

Zerrminator

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member
Very nice collection there! Look at all those holo labels! Yes, it's hard to get the light source properly positioned so you can see the holo parts when you have a lot of carts in one shot. I've also noticed some labels are more holographic than others. Not sure if they're just from a different source/run from the factory. After I saw your pic I went back and doubled checked a couple more and I found a couple more.

Two nice holo Yaton carts :)
18546863393_9e040baebc_c.jpg