neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
25sr3as.jpg

Magical Drop 2 and Samurai Shodown IV.

And we get a picture of you to :lolz:

ni-ten

War Room Troll
SNK-G MOTW missing from your list. And it is probably the final rental cart release. Purchased this a couple of weeks ago.

Attachments

• snkg.jpg
    snkg.jpg
    665.9 KB · Views: 265

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I have quite a few since a lot of my collection was purchased in Japan.

attachment.php

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Necrobump, from Covid hell (AZ)!

SNKG.jpg

Up > down, starting on left column : Aero Fighters 2, Art of Fighting 3, Fatal Fury 3, KOF '94, KOF '97, Last Blade 2, Magical Drop 2, Puzzle Bobble, RBFFS, Samurai Shodown 3, Top Hunter, Windjammers and Zed Balde.

Here is my current SNKG collection. Acquired a few more since this thread was active. It was kinda hard to find these, TBH. Once in awhile I can find one I want on ebay, but they are usually way over-priced. Anybody else been collecting jizz carts?

I am not looking to have a complete collection, as some of the titles are ones I don't care to own. Still on the look-out for KOF 96 & 97 and SS2.

Very interested if anybody has an SNKG Pulstar with original label, as I have never seen one. Also, noticed that somebody posted a SNKG MOTW, crazy to see that surface.

Last edited:

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Necrobump, from Covid hell (AZ)!

SNKG.jpg

Up > down, starting on left column : Aero Fighters 2, Art of Fighting 3, Fatal Fury 3, KOF '94, KOF '97, Last Blade 2, Magical Drop 2, Puzzle Bobble, RBFFS, Samurai Shodown 3, Top Hunter, Windjammers and Zed Balde.

Here is my current SNKG collection. Acquired a few more since this thread was active. It was kinda hard to find these, TBH. Once in awhile I can find one I want on ebay, but they are usually way over-priced. Anybody else been collecting jizz carts?

I am not looking to have a complete collection, as some of the titles are ones I don't care to own. Still on the look-out for KOG 96 & 97 and SS2.

Very interested if anybody has an SNKG Pulstar with original label, as I have never seen one. Also, noticed that somebody posted a SNKG MOTW, crazy to see that surface.

Nice jizz carts. I only have 3 now. Sold off my JP collection years ago. I mainly have ENG carts now

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
20200630_151817_15.jpg

The only one I have is a Last Blade. I always thought it was a boot. Gonna print out a nice label for it.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
We're going to need a photo of the 'G' spot to verify.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
There is no G spot. Boards are real. I have no idea how it ended up in this shell. I got it back in 09 for like 20 bucks if I'm remembering correctly.

20200701_104310_19.jpg

2D_mastur

10 Year Member
There are also legit plain white shells (non jizz color). Some are posted in this thread. I have a Korean KOF 98 that is in a plain white case (non SNKG).

Last edited:

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
True. I should say it may be an original shell, but that isn't a rental shell.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Japanese KOF 2001 carts came in shells that look identical to that one that redfield posted.

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Only got these jizz carts left in my collection;

KOF 94
KOF 96
Puzzle Bobble
Puzzle de Pon!

Last edited:

Finch

Hardened Shock Trooper
10 Year Member
I have quite a few since a lot of my collection was purchased in Japan.

attachment.php

Unf, jealous of your Japanese Matrimelee cart, only one I could find for a reasonable-ish price (still working out the deal with the seller) is a US version in yellow. It's probably rarer or something, but the green is so much cooler.

Realized I don't have a single white cart, I thought I did, I kinda like them.

Last edited:

2D_mastur

10 Year Member
^
I have a couple I could sell you if you're interested in buying.

They are doubles I have. I was a dummy and forgot I had a couple titles in storage and bought them over again. I have the following doubles :

- SS3
- RBFFS

I wasn't planning on selling them, but if youre looking to start collecting SNKG carts, I can help you out with those two. PM me if you're interested.

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
I am planning to start a new thread with pictures of individual SNKG carts. I've acquired a few more SNKG carts since 2011 with more confirmed titles!