FS: Sega Aerocity/ Jaleco Pony

Mehunglo

n00b
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Hate to do this, but they have to go. Both are in nice condition, I put alot of time and sweat trying to make them presentable.

Aerocity has some burn-in of some unknown japanese game, but you can't tell when it's on.

Jaleco has no burn-in , but I added a 4th. button.

Neither will be sold with a board, but I have one for testing. :buttrock:

Any ideas on pricing, from you knowledgeable people.

Last edited:

BatManG85

Goal! Goal! Goal!
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hate to do this, but they have to go. Both are in nice condition, I put alot of time and sweat trying to make them presentable.

Aerocity has some burn-in of some unknown japanese game, but you can't tell when it's on.

Jaleco has no burn-in , but I added a 4th. button.

Neither will be sold with a board, but I have one for testing. :buttrock:

Any ideas on pricing, from you knowledgeable people.

Aero's usually go for like $250-$350 ish and the Jaleco usually goes for $350-$450 :)

Matvei

Chairman of Vandelay Industries, Importer/Exporter
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You spent a lot of time making them presentable and put a bat joystick in an aero city?

/cringe

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Woah! Another Pony in the states!

Is that a restored pac-man pony from ebay?

If not that means there are at least 3 ponys in the states.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
I say more like 500 to 600 each considering they look really nice. The bat top is a small matter but I guess nit pickers can't help themselves. Changing hardware in any cab you obtain is a given, so take it as a bonus.

3 pony cabs in the states? lol, I've seen more than a dozen for sale over the years and it's not the same cabs that are being circulated over and over.

Mehunglo

n00b
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Aerocity- 200 takes it. I forgot to mention there's a little etching on glass, not noticeable when playing. :buttrock:

jonny5

Cham Cham's Banana
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Aero's usually go for like $250-$350 ish and the Jaleco usually goes for $350-$450 :)

what are you smoking?

you show me some links of either going for that little....and not empty shells or beat to fuck project cabs

$250-$350 for an aero?

under $500 for a pony?

right:lolz:

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I just traded an Aero City for Battle Bakraid which is around $300, but that was also me walking across the street and picking up Battle Bakraid and walking back home, plus the Aero City was at Joe T.'s house anyway.

Akraten

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I say more like 500 to 600 each considering they look really nice. The bat top is a small matter but I guess nit pickers can't help themselves. Changing hardware in any cab you obtain is a given, so take it as a bonus.

3 pony cabs in the states? lol, I've seen more than a dozen for sale over the years and it's not the same cabs that are being circulated over and over.

HAHAH

dude crack is wack

go make your bootlegs Grave and leave these people alone.

good luck with your sale , nice cabs and good pricing.

BatManG85

Goal! Goal! Goal!
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
what are you smoking?

you show me some links of either going for that little....and not empty shells or beat to fuck project cabs

$250-$350 for an aero?

under $500 for a pony?

right:lolz:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203560

There you go smart ass :lolz:
Want more? Candy's are easy to get in California!
Hey Mehunglo if it doesent sell by next week, I will take it.
My fiance is down :)

Last edited:

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Rating - 97.7%
85   2   0
I agree with Jonny5 of this... that Aero you linked to was a special case and the seller is a super cool dude who was just trying to pass along the good deal he got. He certainly could have marked that up and made himself some money but he opted not to as this is a community and not ebay. Also notice the repro control panel... that will always significantly effect the price.

Thats the problem... something sells for cheap one time and tons of people (not just newberz) reference at is as the new or "current" pricing point. In the same example, however the opposite extreme... its like getting a price check on an item and using Ebay as the pricing reference when we all know most of the shit on there is overpriced.

I live in Northern CA and you are right about one thing... getting japanese cabs here is relatively easy... however, I sold my Aero City for 700. Granted I restored and renovated it but that should still tell you that 250 is low and not the going rate for an Aero City. Hell, the Nanao MS-26 is worth 250 alone.

jonny5

Cham Cham's Banana
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I agree with Jonny5 of this... that Aero you linked to was a special case and the seller is a super cool dude who was just trying to pass along the good deal he got. He certainly could have marked that up and made himself some money but he opted not to as this is a community and not ebay. Also notice the repro control panel... that will always significantly effect the price.

Thats the problem... something sells for cheap one time and tons of people (not just newberz) reference at is as the new or "current" pricing point. In the same example, however the opposite extreme... its like getting a price check on an item and using Ebay as the pricing reference when we all know most of the shit on there is overpriced.

I live in Northern CA and you are right about one thing... getting japanese cabs here is relatively easy... however, I sold my Aero City for 700. Granted I restored and renovated it but that should still tell you that 250 is low and not the going rate for an Aero City. Hell, the Nanao MS-26 is worth 250 alone.

exactly....

i honestly wasnt looking to start an argument...those prices shocked me.....

especially for the pony....i will be very surprised if he can post a link to a pony for sale for less than $500, beater or otherwise....they are quite rare, especially in NA, california or not

Nefarsus

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm currently looking at my options for purchasing a candy cab. This looks like a really nice deal. The only thing I don't like about the Aerocity is the American Style button layout. Would it be expensive to get a Japanese style panel for it? Similar to the Astro City? Would it be a perfect fit?

I see you mentioned there is "etching on the glass." Is that on the actual monitor itself, or a plexi cover in front of it?

I live outside of Philadelphia, would you consider shipping this? If so what would the cost be. Thanks!

jonny5

Cham Cham's Banana
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
that isnt the stock panel.....its a custom job.....the stock panel looks like this:

DSCN2520.jpg

and repros from river service look like this:

P1060523.jpg

*disregard the surround in that pic*

heres riverservice's website...you will want to use google translate or the like as its all in kanji for the most part

http://www.rs2006.co.jp/j/newsarchive/index.htm

Last edited: