Horizontal Hold on Egret 3 too sensitive and not stable...

Yes Boss!

n00b
I rotated the monitor on my Egret 3 and now the pot settings are extremely sensitive. Horizontal Hold is not stable. Not sure if I unplugged something by accident. Anybody have any suggestions? It is a Tri-sync.

grantspain

Crazed MVS Addict
yes,there is a plug in the front door on the sync circuit that you need to disconnect

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
littlemolex.jpg

DSCN1501.jpg

Yes Boss!

n00b
yes,there is a plug in the front door on the sync circuit that you need to disconnect

Thanks. I did try that and still no help. Could I have messed something up while rotating...like the neck or something. I did plug in another fingerboard from a different trisync and still the same so that is not the problem. Here is my chassis below. Anybody know what that little white plug that is disconnected is? I'm sure my cabinet came with it disconnected already and was working just last week fine)

P1020423.jpg

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
You can see where it plugs into, if its not coming from the black ring around your monitor neck (the rotation coil) just plug it in that spare socket you see.

Its probably not the rotation coil because that wouldn't affect the synching at least.