NOTICE to sellers dealing with zero/one-post buyers (and vice versa)

Sting_HP

n00b
Ah okay so it does *pay* to be active in one way or another so as too not get swept up

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
I lost feedback from my old account. Anyway to get it back?

Kyle

Kabuki Klasher
I lost feedback from my old account. Anyway to get it back?
1. Go post more (now) otherwise your account will get deleted again.
2. Go check your e-mail (assuming you receive e-mail notifications for PMs) and contact people you had previous transactions with.
3. Hope they're nice enough to leave you feedback again.

That was the route I took. As best I know that's all you can do. I'm sure when the user is deleted from the database the iTrader feedback goes with it.

fuda

n00b
ok why did my post get nuked. I posted information all was gone. Nothing there. i know i dont have feedback but i did buy from sellers here before and im more then one moth old member now.

what im doing wrong here.

matt5cott

n00b
Damn my account got nuked and I had feedback, my fault for not posting though, so I completely understand ;):glee:

Nefarsus

n00b
Hi, I really don't know where else to post this. I'm new to this forum, I was directed here from SRK from a fellow SRKer while searching for a Super Turbo Jamma. I see you guys are really strict about everything, which is cool. But I've noticed I can't make new threads, message people, or have access to my own profile.

I'm pretty new to the cabinet scene, just got my first one, and looking to get a candy, and just want to learn the ropes around here. What do I need to do to have access as a regular member? Hope to get to know you guys over time, this seems like a nice community, and I'm sure I'll be here as much as I am on SRK haha.

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert
Ive posted 3 times now... and it still says 0 beside my post count

Posts in the market do not count towards your indicated post count.

Also, posts about cell phone plans from the 'man' don't count either. Sorry to say.

jericho_mpm

New Challenger
I have been here for years but not posted much tbh.

Don't get me wrong i can understand why it's like this But i wanted to sell some stuff to Europe/London people but if i have to be questioned by certain people about my stuff cos i'm a old member with low post then what an earth am i meant to do.

To make life easier if London people wanna travel to me mine to test and buy my items i guess that's all i can do.

Last edited:

Acteon

n00b
I'm new on here too, and running my own forum I can appreciate the amount of effort it takes to keep it "clean".

The spambots on my forum are getting less imaginative - I had one sign up with "bot" in the username a few days ago - it's like some of them aren't even trying anymore! :p

MattMan69

n00b
Could this be the reason I can only reply to post and not start my own thread?? This kinda sucks I'm not even allowed to access my own profile lmao.

I have an awesome item that is up for sell and think some people in here would really want.

cough z64 - on ebay - ends 5/22/11 cough

Last edited:
New Member here. Just found these forums and want to sell something, plus a HUGE NeoGeo fan. How do I make a new post in the Neo Selling thread? It won't let me.

asrx

n00b
How many posts are needed to put an item up for sale. My old account with this exact username was deleted. I'm trying to sell whats left of my AES collection.