anyone know where N80G80 is??

TonK

Least Valuable Player
What really cracks me up, is this logic that since I know the seller, it's somehow now my financial responsibilty to finish the transaction. And somehow, I'm the asshole because I didn't spend my time and money to ship out a harness. Besides EG, I don't see any of you cracking open your checkbooks. And what difference does it make, if you were at his house or not? If you're willing to spend the cash, I don't see the distinction.

Besides spout shit from your watchtower in ohio, what exactly have you done to resolve this situation?

I'll give you the money to ship it.

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
@ Tonk and SSS, please stop pointing fingers at each other. I don't think SSS is in the wrong for not wanting to ship the harness, and I don't think Tonk is in the wrong for not wanting to buy a new one.

I don't see why this thread has turned into such a bash-fest.

At some point, Justin should either ship out the harness or refund Scgon, if he hasn't done either already. If he shipped out the harness, posting the customs # would be a good gesture to show that he has shipped it.

In the end, though, it would be nice if he would post in this thread with either an explanation or apology.

SSS

neo retired
I think you guys are under the assumption I live down the street from him. The guy lives an hour and a half away in another state.

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Very kind idea guys but really, I am very comfortable leaving this for n80g80 to sort out with me, in fact it's really the best way for this to go, even if that means I'm out a few bucks. Thanks again guys!

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I think you guys are under the assumption I live down the street from him. The guy lives an hour and a half away in another state.

Well, fuck that then.

I think it would have been nice for you to grab the harness when you got your CP - but its not your responsibility.

Do you have his number?

PM it to me and I'll take it from here.

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
We don't know that. He never gave scgon tracking information or any indication that it was even shipped. Do you really think Customs will hold a 1 foot bundle of wires for 3 months?

If this was sent overseas, there is NO tracking information unless it is shipped by EMS.

The short green form that is used by USPS for Customs on 1st Class Airmail packages is not one that can be tracked. All it will show on the USPS website is that the package was shipped on a certain date.

I've had customs hold packages for almost 30 days for no reason. All the ICs I ship worldwide have packing slips in them with pricing and quantity of ICs being shipped. All the information on the packing slip matches the declared value on the outside of the package yet they've still held packages for almost 30 days in France, Spain (Canary Islands), Brazil, and Australia.

I would assume that after a certain time period that packages not accepted through customs would be returned (if marked for "return if not delivered" or would be destroyed/auctioned off.

The only proof the seller has of shipping something 1st Class Airmail is a copy of the receipt. I've had packages shipped overseas that the Post Office web site couldn't find the Customs number for. That was a puckering experience, but luckily the package arrived 21 days after I shipped it.

The Post Office here only keeps their part of the short green Customs form for a week so they aren't any help after a long time has passed.

Eddierang

n00b
I've been trying to get a hold of Justin too, I had one of his Blast Cities paid for and originally was going to get his friend Kevin's as well but financially I realized I can't do it. I was either going to get my money back for the one I paid for or just finish off just paying for the shipping and he said he was going to get me a quote.

I know he's busy but I would like for him to call me back as well. I hope he's okay too, it's a shame because I know I'm done business with him before and I know he does come through.

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
I've been trying to get a hold of Justin too, I had one of his Blast Cities paid for and originally was going to get his friend Kevin's as well but financially I realized I can't do it. I was either going to get my money back for the one I paid for or just finish off just paying for the shipping and he said he was going to get me a quote.

I know he's busy but I would like for him to call me back as well. I hope he's okay too, it's a shame because I know I'm done business with him before and I know he does come through.

when was the last time you heard from him? hopefully he appreciates how that is likely a lot of cash and will keep you in the loop. By all indications he is ok, unless this is something very personal going on, and is just really busy.

Hope you hear from him soon.

Eddierang

n00b
I was able to talk to Kevin, Justin's friend, he said he was going to try to call Justin for me to see what is going on about the quote.

Eddierang

n00b
I'm going to give Justin until December to get back to me, he still hasn't contacted me about the Blast City Cab

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I'm going to give Justin until December to get back to me, he still hasn't contacted me about the Blast City Cab

did you actually give him cash? No offence- but that much cash and you really oughta consider filing now.

Eddierang

n00b
Yes I did. I'm not sure if it's too late for me to file, it's been about a year since I paid him. I think paypal only allows you to file only before 90 days, but I could be wrong.

I was hoping we could have had his cab shipped to me by this past summer but obviously it didn't happen. I understand Justin is going to nursing school, but if he doesn't have the time to ship the cab, he should at least give me my money back.

Last edited:

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
I think he's referring to filing in small claims court.

You can sue him and if he doesn't show up you'll get a default judgment that you can submit to the credit bureaus.

RJ

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
That's a shame, but it sounds like the way to go. I mean, the guy is obviously quite aware of what's going on...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I tried calling Justin but he's phone has changed. As far as those BC cabs go, I remember those cabs being in pretty rough shape, they used to be fishing and house of the dead 2 cabs from Namco coinop or whatever the name of that chain used to be.

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
Just so everyone knows:

i didnt mean to disappear, ive been putting in 80+ hours a week between school and work, plus i started working nights. i did ship Scott a harness, but he claims to have never recieved it.

As far as Eddie goes:

i tried to get him the Blast City cab for months...he was the one sleeping on getting it shipped...Eddie you got a text from me

Scott has a pm and I will refund him the money for the harness...that is all

N80G80

Igniz's Servent
Scott has been refunded and Eddie was adressed as well.

I just wanted to say thank you to all those who were concerned about me.

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
Just so everyone knows:

i didnt mean to disappear, ive been putting in 80+ hours a week between school and work, plus i started working nights. i did ship Scott a harness, but he claims to have never recieved it.

As far as Eddie goes:

i tried to get him the Blast City cab for months...he was the one sleeping on getting it shipped...Eddie you got a text from me

Scott has a pm and I will refund him the money for the harness...that is all

Glad to see you're ok and that it is being taken care of.