anyone know where N80G80 is??

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
Man, it only takes 5 minutes to go into paypal and refund somebody.

If you can't get to the Post Office, send a refund.

It is that easy. You can refund somebody 24 hours a day.

PS: Didn't N80G80 run into some trouble with the group by?

I never had a problem with him, but I remember something went down with that group buy.

I think the group buy trouble was with DevilRedeemed and Werejag. I don't recall N80G80 having anything to do with it.

That said, I have purchased from Justin numerous times in the past. The last time he took a long time to ship (about 4 weeks), but I didn't think anything of it, because I figured he would come through in the end (which he did).

Still, this current situation just baffles me. Totally out of character for Justin, and the fact that he knows that a thread has been made and had not yet responded speaks volumes.

I have also done numerous deals with scgon, and he has always been straight to deal with. I hope this situation gets taken care of soon.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I don't get this shit...

Just man up and refund...

Deano, Josie, Falk and now N80G80 all did the same shit.

So you don't have any interest in the hobby/biz anymore? Stop making promises to and just refund the people...

No time, just take 5 minutes to send somebody their paypal back.

fuck

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I don't get this shit...

Just man up and refund...

Deano, Josie, Falk and now N80G80 all did the same shit.

So you don't have any interest in the hobby/biz anymore? Stop making promises to and just refund the people...

No time, just take 5 minutes to send somebody their paypal back.

fuck

The sad thing is that SSS lives right by the guy and was actually over his house - was too much of a hassle for him to grab the harness and ship it out though because its not his "responsibility".

And I don't give a fuck how busy you are - that should have been shipped.

No excuses.

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
The sad thing is that SSS lives right by the guy and was actually over his house - was too much of a hassle for him to grab the harness and ship it out though because its not his "responsibility".

And I don't give a fuck how busy you are - that should have been shipped.

No excuses.

Too bad I don't live near him. Otherwise, I would do just that: go to his house, ask him to give me the harness, and ship it to scgon.

This is such a sad situation for two reasons. First, I don't like to see anyone get scammed (especially someone like scgon, as I have dealt with him before). Second, I hate to see a good seller turned bad, which appears to be the case here.

Last edited:

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Such a shame for all the previous reasons- not to mention the whole fact that another member could have very well lent a hand -but didn't. Hopefully Sc gets taken care of soon : /

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Anyone else want to do the right thing?
I offered the guy money in behalf of Justin and he didn't want it. I have nothing against either party as I have dealth with both previously, so I'm neutral on this, but my offer still stands 'cause in my opinion Justin is a great guy and this is getting way out of hand for a miserable kicking harness, is like everyone is rolling on a bandwagon or something, and the worst part is that this is just out of pure instigation if nothing else.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I offered the guy money in behalf of Justin and he didn't want it. I have nothing against either party as I have dealth with both previously, so I'm neutral on this, but my offer still stands 'cause in my opinion Justin is a great guy and this is getting way out of hand for a miserable kicking harness, is like everyone is rolling on a bandwagon or something, and the worst part is that this is just out of pure instigation if nothing else.

Dude, no its not.

If I didnt ship a $5 RF cable, I wouldnt expect Mikhail, Joe, Eric or Kurt to pay my bad deal off.

I don't care if or when Justin comes back - he fucked up.

Value doesnt matter - I'm not trying to drag his name through the mud, he brought that shit on himself.

SSS

neo retired
The harness was apparently shipped out months ago. I can only guess it's at customs somewhere. So how am I supposed to ship a harness that's alreday been shipped? I must be a fucking wizad or something. You want me to banish sauron while I'm at it?

Last edited:

marsteam

, Typey McTypes-a-Lot,
We don't know that. He never gave scgon tracking information or any indication that it was even shipped. Do you really think Customs will hold a 1 foot bundle of wires for 3 months?

SSS

neo retired
We don't know that.

He told me personally he shipped it out. Now this doesn't excuse the lack of tracking info, but it's good for me. Now I'm sure Tonks gonna say "BULLSHIT" and want me to tear apart his house looking for a wire connector. Why have none of you bought him a new one? Love to run your mouth and bash other people, but you yourselves haven't done shit.

marsteam

, Typey McTypes-a-Lot,
If I didnt ship a $5 RF cable, I wouldnt expect Mikhail, Joe, Eric or Kurt to pay my bad deal off.

I don't care if or when Justin comes back - he fucked up.

Value doesnt matter - I'm not trying to drag his name through the mud, he brought that shit on himself.

Truth.

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
The harness was apparently shipped out months ago. I can only guess it's at customs somewhere. So how am I supposed to ship a harness that's alreday been shipped? I must be a fucking wizad or something. You want me to banish sauron while I'm at it?

SSS, not disputing you here, just what N80 G80 told you, he did tell me it was shipped shortly after I first paid him, after weeks and weeks went by and it didn't show he said he would ship another one. I was suspicious if the first one ever shipped cause I have never had anything in a package go missing before, he never provided tracking info, but he had a good rep.....

I offered to pay extra for shipping on the "2nd" one to ensure tracking was on this one and cause I felt badly if he actually did send the first and it did get lost..... and no replies. Admins are welcome to check out my pm folder if they feel it's needed, it's all there.

Though I was anxious for the harness at the time, it was for a cab-gift for my brother in law, I was not in a huge rush. When this thread didn't produce any results I just hacked something together, would have really preferred this was clean for the gift though.

I'm thankful that this was for such a small amount of money, I'm not overly stressed about losing out here. Sucks that he hasn't replied to any of my pm's on this or on this thread despite the weeks and weeks that have gone by now.

I don't really get what's happened here, would be good to hear his side of the story.

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
I love the Neo Geo community, thanks EG for offering to pay up, that is very cool of you to offer, but not needed. SSS I don't think I would have expected you to handle this case for me, it's cool that you mentioned the thread though. Tonk.... I do enjoy your work. :)

marsteam, thanks for staying on this too, you're a good friend!

Sad thing is that if I was paid minimum wage for the time I've spent on this thread, reading and replying that I'd have made the cash back.

The guy is aware that he screwed something up and is not talking to me about it or anything. As far as I am concerned this thread is simply a good reminder to everyone that good members screw up too.

I don't really expect a resolution to this, the guy has had months to pm me and hasn't, clearly this is a non-issue to him.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
He told me personally he shipped it out. Now this doesn't excuse the lack of tracking info, but it's good for me. Now I'm sure Tonks gonna say "BULLSHIT" and want me to tear apart his house looking for a wire connector. Why have none of you bought him a new one? Love to run your mouth and bash other people, but you yourselves haven't done shit.

I'm not going to buy him a new one just to get your boy off the hook.

When I suggested that you grab it and ship it you made no mention of him ever shipping it.

Now here we are a few weeks later and you tell me it was shipped?

Wheres the customs declaration form number?

You could have done a lot more to help out, but you chose yourself instead.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I thought you were looking out for the buyers best interest. Sure shows your character.

You've already showed yours, buddy.

Nice try there as well - I really didn't think you would try something as blatantly stupid as that, but you did.

Sure, if I was at the guys house and was able to grab the kick harness and ship it, I'd spend my own money.

I can't believe how stupid you are, trying to hold me responsible for not buying him a kick harness?

Really?

Grasping at straws here man...

:lolz:

SSS

neo retired
You've already showed yours, buddy.

Nice try there as well - I really didn't think you would try something as blatantly stupid as that, but you did.

Sure, if I was at the guys house and was able to grab the kick harness and ship it, I'd spend my own money.

I can't believe how stupid you are, trying to hold me responsible for not buying him a kick harness?

Really?

Grasping at straws here man...

:lolz:

What really cracks me up, is this logic that since I know the seller, it's somehow now my financial responsibilty to finish the transaction. And somehow, I'm the asshole because I didn't spend my time and money to ship out a harness. Besides EG, I don't see any of you cracking open your checkbooks. And what difference does it make, if you were at his house or not? If you're willing to spend the cash, I don't see the distinction.

Besides spout shit from your watchtower in ohio, what exactly have you done to resolve this situation?