My New CMVS NeoDrive II

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
First off, that's pretty damn slick. Nice work.

As for the bad reputation this site gets, it's because the mods are pretty lax about banning, and a lot of behavior, that would likely get one expelled on other sites, doesn't garner much notice here.

There are a few quality people in the mix. They tend to make themselves apparently fairly quickly.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
There are a few quality people in the mix. They tend to make themselves apparent fairly quickly.

And one of those people is right there:up::up::up:

redmec

n00b
Hello, is that the issue is something old, but I want to know if they can upload images of brettster work because you can not see the images :confused:. I would like to talk to brettster about your project and if anyone can give me your email or facebook .
Thanks from Argentina !

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
PSlkeNx.png

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Hello, is that the issue is something old, but I want to know if they can upload images of brettster work because you can not see the images :confused:. I would like to talk to brettster about your project and if anyone can give me your email or facebook .
Thanks from Argentina !

Check hack-a-day I remember them posting about his project.

redmec

n00b
" vBulletin Message

redmec, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

Why? :(

redmec

n00b
They were links, now if I can see the images , but what interests me most is to see pictures of the back of the console without the cartridge.

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
I only could get those two pictures from the linked article, and from thewaybackmachine.

I guess you got that error message trying to send him a PM, am I right?

redmec

n00b
trying to find more about the version of brettster because ah plastic material used alone .
Indeed , this error comes when you click on the name of the author or another user .

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
you're still too new to send PMs. Participate (post) some more and you'll get that privilege.