What's your fav team to use in KOF XII?

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
What's your fav. team to use in KOF XII? Or team you plan to use?

I haven't played yet, but I intend to use the usual Terry, Benimaru and Ash/ Iori. They worked well for me in XI, so I hope it'll be the same in XII.

Last edited:

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
Kim Joe Terry....since there's only like 8 characters. :(

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
its not out yet is it?

i don't even know the roster yet lol. i know its really limited so prob Iori/Ralph/Benimaru, or maybe swap beni for Mai or Athena. My 98 team is iori/ralph/chris.

nice avatar tinz.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Mai is unfortunately not in the game

Sucks

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Jesus

yeah, Jesus / Iori / Ralph

that'll be my team.

man, just a few more days!!!

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Joe, Kyo, Ralf. I sometimes swap out Joe with Iori or Robert.

BigFred

Neither Big nor Fred, ,
The Ikari team. Ralph, Clark and Leona.

Then I may pick Raiden, Terry and Andy/Joe.

I heard reports of 6 hidden characters. Mature being a definite, then I heard Krauser was in the game.... I hope that's not just a rumour

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Andy ('cause he's the man!)
Robert ('cause he's supahfly!)
and usually my wild card which is a toss between Terry, Clark, Joe, Kyo, Raiden, Kim, Ryo, Ralph, etc. but the best combination for the 2 aces is usually Shen Woo 'cause he's a brawler!

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Kyo, Joe, Terry

Kyo is so powerful he's arguably broken in this game. For example, I've now seen twice where I've done a HCB+D and run THROUGH a ground fireball (first from Terry, second from Kyo). He's also got a few combos that are pretty easy to pull off (d+B,d+B, df D or d+B,d+B,d+B,s+B, df D).

Joe might have the best range of anyone in the game, and he also has several combos that are relatively easy to pull off.

Terry is Terry.:) When in doubt, standing C two-hits into just about anything.

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
I got tore up using Goro, especially against Kyo online. I'm switching to Leona now. So Leona, Terry, and maybe Ralf.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
-Old school Japan team or a variation of some characters.

(Ryo, Kyo, Terry or Ryo, Kyo, Benimaru).

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
I JUST got this game into my PS3 and have been playing Training and so far, I have...

Terry, Kim, and Andy

I wanted to use Iori but this new style Iori is unplayable to me. He's always been more effective short range, but without his uppercut, I just can't do it.

Also, WTF happened to all the QCF/QCB +P * 3 moves?!? Iori doesn't have his and neither does Mature. Bollocks, I say!

Andy Is A Bastard

A Bastard, Andy Is,
I hear you, Phyeir. I've been toying around with Mature, and she feels naked with only two specials. It's still good mixing things up with her :dragf: P, though...

On a semi-related note, I want to make Elizabeth work, I really do...but I need to figure out some B+B combos to get there. Anyone else trying to work out the new entry?

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Elizabeth feels 'half baked' to me...went over her in practice mode, and just didn't feel like there was enough moveset there

I dropped Leona for Beni since I wasnt able to 100% pull off Leona's special

I really like mature, especially her special which can basically travel across 3/4 of the screen

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Elizabeth feels 'half baked' to me...went over her in practice mode, and just didn't feel like there was enough moveset there

I dropped Leona for Beni since I wasnt able to 100% pull off Leona's special

I really like mature, especially her special which can basically travel across 3/4 of the screen

Hate to be one of the complainers but everything about the game just feels incomplete. For a series that was so full-fledged (even if the graphics were OLD), it feels like a big regression.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I use Andy/Robert/Ryo

I fuckin hate Joe, that fuckin knee of his is so cheap. It has great startup and you can't fuckin escape it. It also seemingly comes out of nowhere so I can never see it coming. If I want to counter it I have to fuckin guess and then counter it and it pisses me off to no end. Whoever I use on my team to fight Joe gets wasted. I usually try to avoide using Andy against Joe because he's my best character and I hate wasting his lifebar.

Last edited:

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Right now, i'm beasting with Athena/Terry/Kensou. Every now and then i'll switch it up but Athena always gets playing time.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
-Kyo(my rush down character)
-Shen(pressure/never know when im gonna throw)
-Ash(Corner trap charcater)

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
I've got 2 new fav teams.

ash
athena
terry

ralph
kim
robert

Athena is a beast in this game.