Retro Gamer magazine's terrible Metal Slug feature --reviewed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

The Wonder Years,
Well, this thread is done, it seems. Lock it and put it in 'Best of,' please. :buttrock:

Agreed. It's pretty obvious Stu took his ball and went home. Otherwise, leave it up. But now it's over, so lock it and move it to Best of.

Not bad. This thread is only 8 days old, but has 1,150 replies and 39,000+ views, lol.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
....OK... as long as I can have the last word....

...BUMP...

OK... lock it now... and delete any posts from now on...

xROTx

PS. I would've liked to have seen Shawn post in this thread tho....

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Shawnav.jpg

aegreatone

Sieger's Squire
AirRaid and agreatone, see the Log Out button in the upper right corner of the ng.com forums? Click it. Thanks.

and if I dont? What tha fuck is you gonna do? yeah, you ain't gonna do shit but keep stroking on that keyboard you young bitch...ha ha ha..ay, if you don't like what i'm sayin, than eat a dick.

I know ya'll boys mad at me but I had to say it...it is what it is...on both sides, stu and the bobak dick ryders are really showing some nerd tendencies, fighting like some girls over something that really, only nerds would get upset about real talk.

I like SNK games too but I gotta life, some of ya'll should go get one and see how it feels, holla

Lovergoat

, KING of GOATs, Greatest of all time...
and if I dont? What tha fuck is you gonna do? yeah, you ain't gonna do shit but keep stroking on that keyboard you young bitch...ha ha ha..ay, if you don't like what i'm sayin, than eat a dick.

I know ya'll boys mad at me but I had to say it...it is what it is...on both sides, stu and the bobak dick ryders are really showing some nerd tendencies, fighting like some girls over something that really, only nerds would get upset about real talk.

I like SNK games too but I gotta life, some of ya'll should go get one and see how it feels, holla

What? Are you a hick? Wigga? Or just yet another keyboard gangster? It doesn't really matter, you're obviously retarded. You know that boring shit they tried but obviously failed to teach you at school? That was called English, you'll need to learn that to a greater level before anyone will understand what the hell it is you're trying to say.

Just a little friendly word of advice.

aegreatone

Sieger's Squire
What? Are you a hick? Wigga? Or just yet another keyboard gangster? It doesn't really matter, you're obviously retarded. You know that boring shit they tried but obviously failed to teach you at school? That was called English, you'll need to learn that to a greater level before anyone will understand what the hell it is you're trying to say.

Just a little friendly word of advice.

why u so worried about my background? you do know i know that you really dont give a shit, right?

yeah, well anyways...i'm not trying to act like nothing you talkin 'bout. I'm typing on how I would talk to people amongst friends...and ya'll keep talking about

"oh, aegreatone, when you come on this board you must act in a professional and dignified manner."

but yet...ya'll mota fuckas got 40 pages of this unproffesional bullshit going on, ya'll's dignity left at page 4.

Mithos

Zero's Tailor

Hey aegreatone, as someone speaking for a lot of non-ignorant, well-educated, African-Americans in the world I'm seriously asking you to please, for the love of god, STFU and learn to speak English properly. Thx.

aegreatone

Sieger's Squire
Hey aegreatone, as someone speaking for a lot of non-ignorant, well-educated, African-Americans in the world I'm seriously asking you to please, for the love of god, STFU and learn to speak English properly. Thx.

And I'm speaking for the well-educated, cute, sexy, fucked the finest white, black, brown hoes that you could never pull, grew up from the barrio in Houston, Texas, went to college and got himself an associate's degree in web applications and trying desperately to get a student loan to go to medical school at San Jacinto College in Pasadena, Tx, and who just got dissed by a black man with no personality....fuck you. :)

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member

I am informing you of this not to offend, but to inform.
aegreatone is a white guy who pretends to a latino who pretends to be black.

Ay but real-talk son, I hope you get into med-school. You'd make a good-assed doctor or some shit.

Holla.

aegreatone

Sieger's Squire

Ay but real-talk son, I hope you get into med-school. You'd make a good-assed doctor or some shit.

Holla.

i'm 100% latino and i never tried to act black or white in my life. Thank you, I'm trying to become a Radiologist.

Lovergoat

, KING of GOATs, Greatest of all time...
yeah, well anyways...i'm not trying to act like nothing you talkin 'bout. I'm typing on how I would talk to people amongst friends...and ya'll keep talking about

i'm 100% latino and i never tried to act black or white in my life. Thank you, I'm trying to become a Radiologist.

Good luck with that lol

Mithos

Zero's Tailor

Holla.

It's cool. His internet persona kinda threw me off. My bad.

kspiff

Cheng's Errand Boy
Bragging about yourself on a internet message board = WIN. [/sarcasm]

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member

The fuck I'm gonna do?

Give you a one-week timeout to cool down, that's what I'll do.

See ya,

some girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.