What are you listening to at the moment?

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member

The new Glassjaw album is killer.

Soooo good. I actually came in here to post this. The "I shouldn't even know" chorus is like a wave of the late '90s slamming into my nekkid body. And the Siberian Kiss outro. Holy shit.

Pompeii is probably my favorite song from the album, though. I really regret not going to the St. Vitus show. They didn't play the full album like I expected, but the crowd looked fucking nuts and the band was going all out.

That said, I'm just happy I can say the words "the new Glassjaw album".

Cornerb0y

Krauser's Henchman
Soooo good. I actually came in here to post this. The "I shouldn't even know" chorus is like a wave of the late '90s slamming into my nekkid body. And the Siberian Kiss outro. Holy shit.

Pompeii is probably my favorite song from the album, though. I really regret not going to the St. Vitus show. They didn't play the full album like I expected, but the crowd looked fucking nuts and the band was going all out.

That said, I'm just happy I can say the words "the new Glassjaw album".

I sadly had to miss them on this tour as well. I have to agree about Pompeii as well, it's just so damn good.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Listening to the sorta new Godspeed You! Black Emperor album, Luciferian Towers. Also scooped tickets to their show in March, pretty siked as I have never seen them live.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Camelphat & Elderbrook's Cola. Track of the year or commercial junk DNA? ...I can't tell the difference.