Bad Seller: bbu9715965@aol.com

KaedesBlade

Bead Banger
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Bill Burger is a complete fucktard. All I wanted was to know is when my stuff will be shipped after he got my payment. Then I got this email from this motherfucker. If this he accepted PayPal I would file a chargeback on him right away. But he only accepts money order, so I cant do jack shit. This is the first and last time I will ever deal with him. Damn straight, once I get my stuff, he going to get 2 negatives from me. I dont care if he retaliate with a negative back.

Here's the copy of the email, I got from this prick:

This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:39:31 EST
Subject: Re: Question for seller -- Item #3267800630
To: kaedesblade@yahoo.com

In a message dated 1/22/2004 3:56:27 PM Pacific Standard Time, kaedesblade@yahoo.com writes:

From the tracking number I gave you, it looks like you
have received my payment. When will you be mailing
them out. Thanks let me know.

Jeff
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i always send out day of payment but since you choose to check up on me like a child i will chose to act like one and delay it. thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTF?!

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Yeah hes a fucktard i paid him for my martial masters and it took me 2 weeks to get a response from him to say it was shipped.

When he did answer me his e-mail contanied this.

"Yes Your item was shipped! This make you happy? Don't bid on any of my auctions anymore. Thanks."

We e-mailed back about 8 or nine times me telling him basically he has duties as a seller and an e-mail to say the item had shipped dose'nt take a lifetime, he kept coming back with bull shit!

What amazed me most was he would'nt answer any of my e-mails just asking when my item would ship but he would e-mail me 8 - 9 times in 2 days to talk shit!

I should also mention that i had bought about 4 ST-V carts off him and quite a few MVS game from him before and he was fine.....maybe i caught him on an off day.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
His attitude is horrible. But he will send you your stuff.
I chose not to deal with him anymore either, due to his horrible attitude about not wanting to even answer simple questions.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Ugh! I remember this guy all-too-well! He also likes to include fake marquees with his carts. Oh yes, he has an attitude problem, too. Someone should report him to Ebay for being rude.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
117   0   0
NeoLord said:
Ugh! I remember this guy all-too-well! He also likes to include fake marquees with his carts. Oh yes, he has an attitude problem, too. Someone should report him to Ebay for being rude.

Ebay won't do anything. I reported a seller for sending confirmation email stating that "if he was left a negative feedback for whatever reason, he would return it in kind". This is of course, BS as I fulfilled my end within minutes after the auction by Paypal. Basically he thinks he can get away with shitty service because he has a retalitory neg threat in his contact email.

Needless to say, ebay sent me a form letter and didn't do shit.

What's the cutoff for leaving feedback again?

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Damn, I heard he was an ass but that takes the cake. I never bid on his stuff because of the "take 30 days to pay, I'm in no hurry" line in his auctions. I figured if he can wait for the payment, he probably will for the shipping. I'm definately not dealing with this asshole.

xRealNinjuzx

Astra Superstar
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I've never seen him put up anything I couldnt have gotten anyplace else. Take your business elsewhere, but if you wont buy from him,email him and say so. After 1000 emails saying you wont buy from him cuz hes an ass, maybe he will change his tune.

I doubt it. But maybe.

-Kris

Steve

The Wonder Years,
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
KD,

WOW. Sorry you had to face such an asshole.

Act like a child? It's scary people are like this in real life. Some real messed up folks out there...

Didn't you make a thread asking about anyone dealt with him before?

I'm really surprised to read all these "bad sellers" thread. I never had one ... but I've said it before and I'll say it again. Saturn gamers are the best dealers around.

I recently won Assault Suit Leynos 2 on Saturn, and the seller, a 4 year student at YALE UNIVERSITY, majoring in chemistry, shipped out the game yesterday (his money order goes out tomorrow morning)

Why did he send so early?

He said my quick, professional and friendly contact assured him that I was trustworthy, in addition to my feedback.

Another guy, sent me COTTON BOOMERANG before I could get him his money order! He said he trusted me and that people who buy games like CB aren't like some of the hoodlums who buy say Madden 2004.

I don't like the term "hardcore gaming" but there is a big difference between certain gamers, that's for sure.

It seems like the Neo Geo scene is filled with some asshole sellers/buyers. Ppl with too big an ego....

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I might get flamed for this... But I like Bill.

I have dealt with him on 3 different occasions. Everytime was very smooth.

It took all in all about a week from I sent my MO to get my shipments (He's in Cali, Im in New Yourk). Of course I always send A nice item discription and Pre-made Adress Labels with my MO.

I never had a problem with him. When I politely wrote him explaining that I was in the running for more auctions in the next few days, he quickly responded that it would be ok and that he would still combine shipping.

My combined shipping was $8 for 4 Mvs games and A CPS II harness. He coulda been like "Fuck you, the auctions ended 3 days apart so I gotta ship them all seperately".

I know people have had problem with bills attitude but I have always had fast, proffesional correspondance with him.

KOF_FANATIK

Astra Superstar
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
KaedesBlade said:
Bill Burger is a complete fucktard. All I wanted was to know is when my stuff will be shipped after he got my payment. Then I got this email from this motherfucker. If this he accepted PayPal I would file a chargeback on him right away. But he only accepts money order, so I cant do jack shit. This is the first and last time I will ever deal with him. Damn straight, once I get my stuff, he going to get 2 negatives from me. I dont care if he retaliate with a negative back.

Here's the copy of the email, I got from this prick:

This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 23:39:31 EST
Subject: Re: Question for seller -- Item #3267800630
To: kaedesblade@yahoo.com

In a message dated 1/22/2004 3:56:27 PM Pacific Standard Time, kaedesblade@yahoo.com writes:

From the tracking number I gave you, it looks like you
have received my payment. When will you be mailing
them out. Thanks let me know.

Jeff
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i always send out day of payment but since you choose to check up on me like a child i will chose to act like one and delay it. thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTF?!

Sorry to hear about this shit Jeff, I don't live far from that ass but he refuses to let me just pick up my items.
He is always a jerk and didn't talk to me much when I had to pick up my NEO 25 candy from his brother Dave.
KD I know you have your eyes set on those games also.
When you get them just let him know that this is the last deal you will ever do with him.
Then let him know that you made a topic about him on
www.NEO-GEO.com. :mad:

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
His decision to act like a child will surely directly affect his sales. I've dealt with him before, and to be honest, the transaction went super smooth. In the end this doesn't matter though. If he would have sent that email to me I would have gone and given him a fat lip. Luckily for him our transaction went smooth, but maybe that's because I live in the same state as him. Hopefully he learns his lesson soon, before he goes and screws over someone as mentally unstable as himself. ;)

Seriously, treat people as you want to be treated.

Last edited:

playboycougar

Reese. ,
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I know this sounds stupid, but some people don't know who they're dealing with.. Case and point; treat a respectable member on these boards like an ass, they're going to spread the word....

KaedesBlade

Bead Banger
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Steve said:
KD,

WOW. Sorry you had to face such an asshole.

Act like a child? It's scary people are like this in real life. Some real messed up folks out there...

Didn't you make a thread asking about anyone dealt with him before?

A matter of fact, I did, lol. The thread was in unrelated or selling forum. All I got was praises, but there were little talk about his attitude. If I had known he was a jerk, I would have bought my games else where. No wonder he doesnt accept PayPal. People will file chargebacks against him left and right for his shitty customer service. I know, I woud have.:oh_no:

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
the fact that you would file a fraudlent chargeback bothers me.....

If he's an asshole and you get the stuff, then you file a chargeback because you don't like him, then you are even worse....

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
If I paid through paypal and inquired about when they were going to ship and I got that reply back, I'd tell him to forget the games and fuck off, and then of course file the chargeback. If you notice a lot of his negatives are because someone asked him something and he REFUSED to ship the items, at all.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
But to do the chargeback, you would have to file fraudulent information.... Once you bid or Pay for it via paypal, that constitues a valid, legally binding contract.....

KaedesBlade

Bead Banger
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
OmegaSaber said:
If I paid through paypal and inquired about when they were going to ship and I got that reply back, I'd tell him to forget the games and fuck off, and then of course file the chargeback. If you notice a lot of his negatives are because someone asked him something and he REFUSED to ship the items, at all.

Thats exactly what I would do.

norton9478 said:
the fact that you would file a fraudlent chargeback bothers me.....

If he's an asshole and you get the stuff, then you file a chargeback because you don't like him, then you are even worse....

If he accepted PayPal, and after I received that bullshit email from him. I would tell him to keep his games. I dont want them. Then I would file a chargeback. With a dick like him, it will probably take me forever to get a refund. Obviously, if I received the games, there's no reason for a chargeback. :oh_no: Since I didnt, I can do that.....but you doesnt accept paypal.:(

Last edited:

KOF_FANATIK

Astra Superstar
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He said one time that "I don't do paypal because of the fraud problem".

PPPPFFFFFTTT

Good stuff but you can tell he is not a people person.:mad:

xamot13

The Ultimate 11
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
WoW!! I guess im just lucky. I've won several MVS carts from Bill and always got the games in good time. He's also thrown in plenty of original moves stickers, flyers and mini marqueess for free that were'nt included in the auction. He must not like emails 'cause I never emailed him except to say the money's on the way. BUT I will be wary of buying from him in the future after hearing all this. Info appreciated!

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is something that always pisses me off about sellers. When I send money to the seller the onus is on THEM to deliver AND answer me if I have questions/concerns.

I absolutely can't stand it when I get ignored after I've sent them money. When I send someone a question such as "please let me know when you will be shipping, etc." I expect an answer in a reasonable amount of time. If the seller finds out he can't send the item for a week or two because he's busy or something's come up, that's fine, but TELL ME what's going on.

I'm tired of hearing excuses that people can't even send me a reply acknowledging my existence because they're "too busy." If they can't even take 10 seconds somewhere in the span of a week to write a reply about what the status of a deal is then they obviously don't need my business in the future.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I have done 3-4 deals with him and everything went smoothly....he also consolidates shipping and replied to all of my emails. I recieved my stuff very well packaged within 3-4 days of when my MO would have gotten to him. If he took paypal I would buy from him all the time...

I have nothing bad to say about him...

sorry you had a bad experience with him...

Spike23

Ninja Combat Warrior
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Phoenix Down said:
This is something that always pisses me off about sellers. When I send money to the seller the onus is on THEM to deliver AND answer me if I have questions/concerns.

I absolutely can't stand it when I get ignored after I've sent them money. When I send someone a question such as "please let me know when you will be shipping, etc." I expect an answer in a reasonable amount of time. If the seller finds out he can't send the item for a week or two because he's busy or something's come up, that's fine, but TELL ME what's going on.

I'm tired of hearing excuses that people can't even send me a reply acknowledging my existence because they're "too busy." If they can't even take 10 seconds somewhere in the span of a week to write a reply about what the status of a deal is then they obviously don't need my business in the future.

i can see where you're coming from, BUT there are times when you truly CAN be "too busy". like now, for instance.....i'm able to post on here NOW, because my boss isn't here. if she had been, i wouldn't be able to reply to squat, whether you wanted me to or not. i also see his side of things. if someone JUST SENT the money, how can you expect that seller to answer back that fast when they pay not have even checked their mail yet, or better yet, cashed the money order, check, or what have you? as a seller on Ebay, i will tell you that i'm VERY HONEST (and i can back it up if need be), BUT if a money order is sent, i will cash it first, then go straight to the post office and mail your items, THEN email you and let you know once i've shipped it (i also note this when the buyer first wins an auction of mine). people are different. maybe he doesn't want someone asking 20 questions when the money has just been received and he hasn't had a chance to even TRY to mail it. who knows?

all i can say is i've won auctions of his in the past and i've had NO bad dealings with him at all--he seems like a good guy and always responds to my emails (probably because i don't ask questions AFTER an auction is over---that should be done BEFORE IT ENDS, if you want to know so badly). all in all, he does his job and is a good seller. and if you want to talk about his "attitude", maybe everyone should look at their own and re-read the angry posts here--some of your attitudes are just as bad as you portray his to be. everyone has their limits and once you test it, bad attitudes come out, it's a given.

you don't like him or his auctions, stop checking them out. and if you file a chargeback with PayPal, i'd assume you have no balls and can't think for yourself (it isn't worth the time, or patience, to do something like that all on account of bad attitude).

BIG

sony fanboy
Rating - 100%
209   0   0
I've bought from Bill,and I must say,he's definitely different from other sellers I've dealt with.

I ordered a FF:WA board from him.A few days after he received the MO I sent him,a package arrived..

To my surprise,he sent me a Buriki One board instead of the expected FF:WA...

I emailed him about it,sure enough,I got a response,saying that he didn't have any FF:WA for sale...I thought to myself,WTF??

I sent him back the Buriki One for a full refund.A week later,yet another package from Bill Burger arrived..

This time,it was FF:WA.

By that time,I've already bought a FF:WA board off Nathan,so I were forced to resell the extra FF:WA I got from Bill...

I don't really think that he's a bad seller, though.Keep in mind,the man is a coin-op vendor,and not a collector.

As far as communication goes,I'm sure he 's just annoyed by the fact that everyone tries to check up on him.

Although my transaction with Bill Burger wasn't exactly the best,it sure wasn't the worse,neither.

I would deal with him again,as he seems to be a very honest and reliable seller.