All Round **** Bigbear

Status
Not open for further replies.

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
All Round **** Bigbear

Okay this is the score......this guy has had to wait 6 weeks for a parcel through no fault of mine. I posted it airmail on time and it hasnt got there yet. Another parcel sent at the same time also didnt arrive at its destination either. I have given Bigbear 100% reassurances that I am with him and I even posted some free stuff.
yet he has tried to sabotage my selling auctions, and has contuinually called me a thief and dishonest in Private PMS.......and you know what this is the same guy who made me wait 2 fuckin months for a shipment of over 100 of his mvs shock boxes and than when I got finally got them, thanks to his stupidity in writing "merchandise" and not "gift/cadue" on the parcel I got a $110 customs bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt bitch I didnt whine I didnt even criticise him.........yet I have to put up with his abuse calling me a "thief "in PMs all the time.

I sent him free stuff (2 sega dreamcast games) and he writes back to me in a PM calling me "pathetic" and sad and that he will give the games free to somone as they are beneath him.

Its common knowledge Big Bear has had a screw loose for some time............his rants against NGF were legendary. He resemebled some 2 bit private detective like That old woman in murder she wrote, going on about NGF this NGF that. Yet he never attacked his mate Dreamh20 when that came out. Hes always been a hypocrite.

a hypocrit of the highest order. Snooptalian was the guy who had a parcel shipped at the same time and hasnt received it yet and yet I have not had one word of abuse from him.

I gave him the same assurances that he would not lose out on the deal and said I would send some free stuffand that was good for him...........but evidently Big Bear forgets that he put me in a far worse situation with the 2 months wait for the $700 dollar order and the customs bill I got cos of him yet he doesnt receive a single samurai shdown 2 worth $50!!!!and its the end of his world!!!!

And typically he didnt want to bring this out in the open.......so I did it for him. Let eveyone else judge us.

In my 3 years of deals here, I have sometimes had to wait 2-3 months for parcels from some of the most reputable traders, shit happens, when you ship dozens of parcels around the world per month like some of us........yet it is low to stoop to calling someone a thief and abusing them the way I have had to tolerate from Big bear, especially when I have suffered far worse.
at his hands.

Recently I waited for a parcel from a great seller in France for 3 months.........I did not bitch because I knew I had done many deals with him b4............A carlson parcel took 4 months same story..............mentor once took 5 months sending a neo collection I bought off his friend........again we remain great mates.

I was right all along about Bear, he is ungrateful to the core, i bought over a thousand dollars of shock boxes off him at one time..........yet he stoops to calling me a thief over a $50 samurai shdown 2.

Last edited:

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
despite his slanderous allegations and abuse. Big bear literally begged me not to bring this out in the open...... I called his bluff.

I dont think he'll be half as brave with his allegations out in the open......because his hypocrisy is there for all to see.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Rugal Rocks!!

Ok Ok! it might not be my place to interfere and so forth...

BUT I just got to say that Rugal is one of the finest traders I've ever dealt with....

I've traded with him on numerous occasions and he's ALWAYS been as honest as the day is long...

He has even posted stuff to me first and waited until I was fully satisfied BEFORE I paid him... DAMN! that takes some trust in your fellow man...

For him to be abused over a £30 game ($50 USD) when we all know that Postage overseas can be a tricky business... is in my opinion, TOTALLY uncalled for!!!:mad_2:

Rugal in my opinion is totally cool and trustworthy... DAMN! $50 is not the end of the world man!... if Rugal had assured Big Bear he would be OK no matter what then that should've been that!!!

Big Bear, you should resolve it like a reasonable man and not start bitching and accusing people of being thieve's!!!

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
BigBear is one of the best people i have dealt with, and think i was the 1st person to get his shock boxes, dealing over seas sucks , that is life

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
Uhhh, I thought I was supposed to be the one that's angry.
Here we have another "outburst" of inuendo,misinformation and fabrication:oh_no:
This is getting old Wasim...
apparently you are the only one who can blow off steam in private mails eh?
Your initial post is why we have wars and battles going on all over the globe @ this present time...
What makes one irrational??? Anyway I just would like to thank everyone who did'nt respond to this nonsense..
I don't have to defend my reputation as your claims are nothing short of outlandish.
EDIT Wasim,I have never accused you of being a thief and this makes you dishonest.
The parcel i shipped to you arrived promptly so why would you feel the need to bring anything to the public??
You're rediculous and clearly the individual here making a good case for somebody who has a screw loose.
Your tirade is laced with so many lies it's really sad.
-BB

Last edited:

rimm_rs

Banned
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I can say that BB is a GREAT guy to deal with from my experience.

I would hope you two can work it out.

Both of you have good reputations and obvious some tempers have flared here and I hope Rugal and BB will delete the texts of those posts and work it out.

Neither of yo uare liars or theives, so please just have a good chat.

Lovecraft0110

Ace Gho,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I can certainly vouch for Rugal2000. I've bought from him on two occassions, and I was very satisfied in both of them. Fair prices and fast shipping, among other things. So there's no way in hell I would believe him to have intentionally avoided sending an item to Big Bear. If he did NOT do that, then I don't see how he could duly be called a "thief" or worse.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
I've dealt with both of these guys, and they are both great people. Rugal 2000 is top class to say the least. I'm sure this will all work out in the long run.

Spike

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I'm sure this will all work out in the long run.

Thats my gut feeling too. Hopefully sooner than later. Both seem like great guys

Droid

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
BB is one of the greatest people I have delt with so I really doubt that he is to blame for anything.

As far as the $110 customs bill, hey thats life, he didnt lie on a customs form *gasps*!

I also believe Rugal is a good guy from what I had read about him but I think the post was highly uncalled for.

As you said yourself sometimes it takes a long time for packages to get overseas but you as the one who sent it are the one that has to take responsibility and you indeed have so far by sending out some free DC games.

Cooler heads will prevail and in the end Im sure BB will get his game but until then please dont try to attact someone publicly for this.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Decepticon said:

As far as the $110 customs bill, hey thats life, he didnt lie on a customs form *gasps*!

I also believe Rugal is a good guy from what I had read about him but I think the post was highly uncalled for.

As you said yourself sometimes it takes a long time for packages to get overseas but you as the one who sent it are the one that has to take responsibility and you indeed have so far by sending out some free DC games.

Cooler heads will prevail and in the end Im sure BB will get his game but until then please dont try to attact someone publicly for this.

Well said, i agree with what this man has too say. Especially on the part about customs, they don't say "honesty is the best policy" for no reason.

And Rugal, i think some of the stuff in your post was uncalled for, sure you're extremely mad (more like fucking pissed) but come on there is no need to spout out libel at Big Bear because he is angry he hasn't recieved his game.

Shinji

Gai's Trainer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing really that bad from him, i've seen worth come out of his shit mouth.

WOAH. A WHOLE POST BY RUGAL2000 WITHOUT THE WORD FAG IN IT@?!?!?!?!?@??!@$32qrar

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Besides all this, I'm no prude, but do we really need to use the c word in a topic title? Let's try to have *some* class :annoyed:

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Bar81 said:
Besides all this, I'm no prude, but do we really need to use the c word in a topic title? Let's try to have *some* class :annoyed:

Cant argue with that. My 7 year old son can read very well, and sometimes is with me at the computer.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
I have'nt received his parcel for six weeks yet he publicly attackes me?? HUH? Am I missing something?
The situation Wasim is referring to involving customs happened approximately TWO YEARS AGO!!
There was not thousands of dollars involved,It was cash+trade and I shared in his customs expense even though he did'nt give me any specific instructions.
Wasim also fails to mention that I mailed him that parcel that took two months to arrive in his hands had been refused on his end and returned to my residence..I prolly have the correspondence around here somewhere but it should'nt have to come to this..the parcel arrived to Waim promptly and then took about three weeks or more to return to my home and then I re-shipped the stuff.
Wasim even admitted that he missed a few parcels around that time and it was no fault of mine.
Wasim,your erratic behavior worries me and using the "C" word to describe me is totally classless..very direspectful to female participants.:oh_no:
But as I stated before the initial post is laced with FICTION.
-BB

Last edited:

prosper1ne

King's Dry,
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
i sold big bear a saturn, and then like 2 months later he sent me some compensation through paypal because shipping was so expensive. i thought that was really cool. so in my book hes top notch.

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Big Bear=awesome guy that does a service to the community.

Rugal2000 I have to skip 90% of his posts beause he is so annoying.

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Not to take sides... because I know both BB and Rugal are both reliable and honest traders... but,

I get the impression that the "c" word is thrown around a lot more in the UK than it is in the states. I don't think its quite as bad over there, over here its pretty much at the top of the "really bad curse word" list.

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ok, so we've ping ponged a few times and are still somewhat close to civil in the end.

I've heard enough, how 'bout you all?

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.