us Ninja masters CD?

Baseley09

Hair Group,
yes there is

<a href="http://www.vgmuseum.com/scans/scans2/ninmas-front.jpg" target="_blank">http://www.vgmuseum.com/scans/scans2/ninmas-front.jpg</a>

<a href="http://www.vgmuseum.com/scans/scans2/ninmas-back.jpg" target="_blank">http://www.vgmuseum.com/scans/scans2/ninmas-back.jpg</a>

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
well... I couldn't see the images because you are not allowed to link them.

but I checked the site... and I can only find the Jpn scans for the neo CD.

†B†V†

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
Baseley09:
Ugh, i didnt even read the "US" part.....
lol

thats cool... happens to me too.

I have been hearing a weird rumor about a RARE US Ninja Master.

I am trying to find out if its true.

†B†V†

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
YES there is. I believe years ago at gamestar I saw a copy. It was in the 70's range.

Never seen one since then. I think its the rarest of them all personally.
Even above iron clad.

<small>[ July 17, 2003, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: Lord Wolfgang Krauser ]</small>

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
Lord Wolfgang Krauser:
YES there is. I believe years ago at gamestar I saw a copy. It was in the 70's range.

Even above iron clad.
the US NM is rarer than Brikinger?

Brikinger cannot be that rare because I see them all the time. I see them more than Last blade US.
But Brikinger does have good value :)

there is no US brikinger right?

†B†V†

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Bluevoodu:
Lord Wolfgang Krauser:

Even above iron clad.

Brikinger cannot be that rare because I see them all the time. I see them more than Last blade US.

†B†V†
Nah, no US version. Kinda good huh.. Just imagine how rare that'd be if it existed..

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
Lord Wolfgang Krauser:
Bluevoodu:
Lord Wolfgang Krauser:

Even above iron clad.

†B†V†
Nah, no US version. Kinda good huh.. Just imagine how rare that'd be if it existed..
yeah.. I don't think I have ever seen a US Ninja Master... I wish I did though.

Wouldn't it be cool to stumble on a US brikinger NEW :D wink

†B†V†

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
There is a US version of Ninja Masters. I've seen it pop up on ebay a few times the past few years. Speaking of rare Neo CDs, I can't even remember the last time I've seen an Over Top for sale.

MVS Matt

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
twalden:
There is a US version of Ninja Masters. I've seen it pop up on ebay a few times the past few years. Speaking of rare Neo CDs, I can't even remember the last time I've seen an Over Top for sale.
I remember seeing one on eBay a couple of years ago and it went for £60. I wish I'd bid on it now. frown

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
and now that I talked to the buyer about it... I sold one LOL.

I forgot about that!

I thought it was the Jpn version.

†B†V†

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
I am almost 100% positive there is no usa version...I always understood that the Japanese version was worth so much due to it being a JPN only release.

Now if somebody can get me a pic, I shall believe wink

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
Bluevoodu:

I forgot about that!

†B†V†
IF it is real,please tell the buyer I will pay $300 immediately for that US ninja Master cd.
I do not belive anymore in its exsistence since I NEVER saw one.

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
Maybe my memory is slipping, but I swear I've seen several US Ninja Masters for Neo CD before.

waku7

Dodgeball Yakuza
A store in France stated that they had one.
100% jeux(100 per cent games, in Montepellier, France)
When i called them, it was sold.

I don't know what to think about this title.
Really.

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
What FTL, only a measly 300$? I mean, this is rarer than euro kizuna - we don't know of any in existence of this game in english :p

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
FTL:
Bluevoodu:

I forgot about that!

†B†V†
IF it is real,please tell the buyer I will pay $300 immediately for that US ninja Master cd.
I do not belive anymore in its exsistence since I NEVER saw one.
its long gone.

I tried to track it down. I sold it to a member here 1 year ago from last oct I believe ....

he said it was the US version.. I couldn't remember. but he ebayed it.. and it is now gone.

I MIIIGGHT still have pics left of the auction. but I think that was before I saved every pic I took.... and most likely I deleted it.

The seller was a member here too (whom I bought it off of). I honestly CANNOT remember. HE sold me Ninja Master, Brikinger, Breakers, and maybe 1 other neo CD game.

I wonder if its in my paypal history... if it goes back that far.

†B†V†

<small>[ July 22, 2003, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: Bluevoodu ]</small>

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I think we should get in contact with Chamane, he has a complete cd collection, if he doesnt have this one, then its gotta be impossible to find.
I remember seeing this guy had trouble finding a WH2 Jet English cd.

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
Lord Wolfgang Krauser:
I think we should get in contact with Chamane, he has a complete cd collection, if he doesnt have this one, then its gotta be impossible to find.
I remember seeing this guy had trouble finding a WH2 Jet English cd.
hey... I had one of those about 2 months ago :)

The aggressors of Dark Combat US, Robo ARmy US, and a few more are HARD to get a hold of now too.
Riding hero is another one... but I have only seen that in Japanese.

†B†V†

I've a factory sealed US Riding Hero if anyone wants to trade for some Japanese Neo Geo CD games. :D

redrum666

Mai's Apprentice
aggressors of Dark Combat US is hard to find. a store by my home had like 5 of them new for like $12. i sold one to ORPHEUS (i think it was him) all most a year ago. dam if i knew this i would have gotten them all.

SamuraiShogun

Morden's Lack,
You know it kinda weird,but I think some of the cds that used to be common are becoming(or are becoming)more rare.
Methinks I shall not be selling any more of my cd collection.

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
SamuraiShogun:
You know it kinda weird,but I think some of the cds that used to be common are becoming(or are becoming)more rare.
Methinks I shall not be selling any more of my cd collection.
you are very right on that.

you will see pockets of them popping up... but the commons... are starting to become uncommon.

Even Raguy that plagued us before.. and had a worse selling price (Ebay wise) than Power Spikes 2 at the present.... is getting $20-26 a title new. Seriously.

I figure Power spikes 2 will be jumping back up too. Someone flooded Ebay with them and drove down the price.

Now that many have sold .. the stock is slowly decreasing... and you are seeing many games headed to be rare soon.

Another funny thing... I know this will never happen in the price guide... but I have seen more Brikingers in my time selling that I have seen Robo Army Cd or Riding Hero CD.

IMO Robo Army and Riding hero are pretty hard to get ahold of. I never see them go. I finally got my hands on 1 about 2 months ago.... and it sold pretty fast. In my whole 2 years selling.. I have only seen 3 Riding hero (2 within the last week) and 1 Robo army.

†B†V†

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
I know this will never happen in the price guide... but I have seen more Brikingers in my time selling that I have seen Robo Army Cd or Riding Hero CD.
Definately. Brikinger is a lot easier to find than a few other titles lately.