Lastblade's official self-endorsement reference guide

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I have sold alot of games and other things on this forum. If you have dealt with me and am happy with the transaction, feel free to post here.

If you hate my guts, well, I am sorry but don't hit the reply button below! :glee:

omnedon

Astra Superstar
I'll vouch for LastBlade!

Fast shipping and good prices. Friendly communicator too.

If I was gay... wow .. I mean... ...

But I'm not. *ahem* :D

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
omnedon said:
I'll vouch for LastBlade!

Fast shipping and good prices. Friendly communicator too.

If I was gay... wow .. I mean... ...

But I'm not. *ahem* :D

Thank you Omnedon! It was a pleasure to deal with you as well! I hope you enjoy your games and of course, you should buy more NG games from me hehe.

K

kshames

Lastblade is great to deal with. I just recently got 2 aes carts from him. Good prices, fast shipping, and good communication. :buttrock:

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
Great seller Here!

We had a great deal, and I do recommend Lastblade.

:buttrock:

†B†V†

J. Max

judas,
I'll vouch for Lastblade! Got the games fast, even though I forgot to send him shipping money!

N

NexWave Video Games & Entertainment

Got in a bunch of Neo games and they were in even better shape that listed , very happy with everything , shipping was dead on and always quick to message me back any questions I had. No worrys with this A+ seller

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
hehe....

Just got my Game from Steve!!! :D

Great stuffs! I'm happy with the game and the great communication a top seller! :multi_co:

...Tho I'm not so happy with getting hit for £88 ($170 USD) in customs charges :very_ang: ... fekkin thievin customs swine :angry:

Hehe... anyway, GREAT transaction!!!

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
rotphungte said:
Just got my Game from Steve!!! :D

Great stuffs! I'm happy with the game and the great communication a top seller! :multi_co:

...Tho I'm not so happy with getting hit for £88 ($170 USD) in customs charges :very_ang: ... fekkin thievin customs swine :angry:

Hehe... anyway, GREAT transaction!!!

AARRRGH, I wish there was something I could do with the customs, I put down gift but those fekkers just want to rape you! :(

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Steven (Last Blade) is one of the best sellers here. Not only was his description 100% accurate; he kept in constant communication with me. I mean every email was answered within a few hours. Once he received my full payment, my game was sent out the very next business day. My package arrived within 2 DAYS !!! There was no way the post office could have damaged my game. It was very well packaged and the box was stuffed as to prevent the cart from tunbling around the box. The manual was placed under the cart to prevent scuffing from the SNK insignia and bubble wrap was placed between the top of the cart and the top of the snaplock case. The game itself looks as though it has never been played.

I could go on for hours on how great this deal was. If you havent had the pleasure of dealing with LastBlade yet....you are missing out on a great experience. If you are considering dealing with him.......have no fear.....he is by far one of the best. I rank him up there with awesome sellers like NBM, BIG Psyche, Kiselgof, xtoo_short20x, Kenny Boy, Rotphungte, Kusunami-Saga, DJRConsoles, Bluevoodu, Makismo, Tarma, Buster Broon, lithy,rhioki...etc. There are some SUPERB sellers here and Last Blade is amongst the cream of the crop.

Phillip

td741

, NOTE: Please add 16 points to his feedback., --
Just wanted to add a note.

Finished a deal with Lastblade on an Atari 5200 + games that he was selling. He was willing to hold on to the items while I was away on vacation. He shipped them soon after I PM'ed him that I was back. The system and games were very well packed and well everything worked.

I'd definately recommend others to deal with him...

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
If you have the oppotunity to deal with LB,definitly do so.
Excellent Communication,Fast shipping .
He's a great ,long time member of these forums.
-BB

kaos

I'm a stealthy Ghost-like pimp daddy bitch, yo!
bump for Steve
fast and reliable, just received my stuff

this guy rocks also for communication and patience
thanks a lot for a wonderful deal