Feedback for vwlunatic

vwlunatic

Crossed Swords Squire
Please post here if you have done business with me.

Here is the list I have, but it might not be up to date...
So just post some feedback for me :)
Thanks

Great Sellers/Buyers/Traders that I've dealt with:

[OCEAN] - 2point0 - Arakon Kaizen - atarifl - Azathoth - bconner - bigb32 - BIG BEAR - bokmeow - BoriquaSNK - broken - C.A.R25 - c.lizard - Carlklaws - ChowYunFat - ClassicMode1985 - crazy4ercole - criminalrocknroll - CrumbY - DARK ANDY - datalogik - DBS - Decepticon - dethink - Dinodoedoe - Disconnected - Earthquake24 - Eclypse - Fakk2 - FatGuy - force1 - FormlessOne - FrostbayneAucti - galfordo - Gamefan - games91999 - Gaoh X - gemen - Greywolf - Grinwing - harani - Harry_Hearttrob - Himuragames - Horris - IMTheWalrus - Insaneclown - javiwwweb - Jediwarrior - jLew - jocappy - J0e Musashi - Joey Connelly - kb9wvv - Kenny Boy - KaedesBlade - KOF RUGAL B. - Lagduf - Lashujin - le geek - lithy - Mad4SNK - Magnaflux - Mercenary X99 - Michael Yagami - Moose - mr_sj - Nallchan - neo1087 - NeoCverA - NEOFREAK9189 - neogodzilla - Neo Ash - Neo Geo Mike - NGT - Norton9478 - oldschool - Pro_Gear - punkGuyta - qball - RacerX - raikou - Ralfakick - RamonG - RevQuixo - s2112d - Shapermc - Shred - smuf - Snake-Eyes - sota1j - SpaceBoy - Spike Spiegel - subbie - subcons - Sundance - Suragu - T_Smallz - Tempest - Terry330 - The_Chosen_One - the.bet - The BEAST3 - the binary c0de - timsnow1 - Tron 2.0 - Tsubaki - Tuesdaythe10th - twalden - vagabond - wangel - Wing Nut - wizkid007 - xRealNinjuzx - xzibit190

Last edited:

FormlessOne

Chin's Drinking Partner
Totally fuckin ill seller
icon14.gif

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
I bought some MVS extras from you like 2 weeks ago. Awesome seller as the items arrived quickly and in great condition as advertised. :D

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Great seller with great communication skills and he puts the customer first. Buy anything he's selling.

The BEAST3

Dodgeball Yakuza
great buyer, decided to send payment even though my reputation was a little :rolleyes: , you can go wrong when your dealing with him :buttrock:

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
I think what the Beast3 is trying to say is that you CAN'T go wrong with this guy, and he's tellin the truth....I did a trade with this fella, and it went smoothly and we both got what we wanted. Thanks for the awesome trade, and have a good one mate!

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Word.

Great seller, honest gets things out the door on time ect...

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
2nd Member on this board i've dealt with and everything went smoothly. Good communication, fast shipment.

[OCEAN]

Sakura's Bank Manager
Just went through a deal with him.
Great seller all the way! :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:
Thanks

[OCEAN]

jocappy

Another Striker
Just completed another deal with VW! Great seller, no worries with this guy! Thanks! :buttrock:

Sundance

Sho's Rival
Totally Awesome Seller. Will pack your item(s) better than they come from the manufacturer/Retailer! :buttrock:

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
He's in my signature of Great Sellers/Traders for a reason. *Buy/deal/trade with this man with complete confidence. Good people indeed!

:buttrock:

MERCENARY X99

Nallchan

Quiz Detective
bought a Samurai showdown 2 Kit ... The Item arrived fast... it Arrived in Amazing condition... and is easily the best condition Mvs cart i have now... so .. im overall very satisfied with the transaction .. and will do business with him again ... "A +" :multi_co:

neogodzilla

New Challenger
Awesome seller. Good communication and very fast shipping. Highlly recommend to buy from him.

SpaceBoy

n00b
Great seller. Item came fast, and packaged better then half the christmas presents I receive. :buttrock:

Moose

Moose,
20 Year Member
Saturn Pad

I believe I bought a Sega Saturn Pad from you a little while back. It was shipped promptly and well packaged. Great Dealer!

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I have done 2 trades with him so far, hes a pretty good trader IMO.