Gone* Please Delete..

geekabilly

Mickey's Coach
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Dear entire Neo Board...
I would first like to say I am truly sorry I have made a bad choice.
For those who know me on the boards and in "real" life you can ask them I am not a bootlegger.
I just have made a bad choice in the last 2 days to help I guy I met on this board sell some 100% real MVS and JAMMA boards...
Seeing the hate and uproar that this has caused I have killed all the posts. This was my doing. I have not even spoke to him about doing so.
I love the Neo board and Neo fans. And I would never do anything to destroy that.
I know I will get flamed to the end of time for the actions that have happened... But I just wanted to share my feeling on this matter... And if you can see past this and understand that I made a mistake in posting the items, I will be more than happy...
Once again please understand I am very sorry. And you may ask around I have never done this before and never will again I have made some great friends here ... and I would hate to loose that. Jordan*

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
88   0   0

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
norton9478 said:
I would be highly suspicus of this seller....

Compare the following threads....

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71991
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69544

Same items, same state, same seller....

Also look at the titles offered in this tread... They are the same ones bootlegged everyon's favorite x-member.

Again if I hear that this seller is legit, I will edit this msg and offer a written apology.

I have a hard time believing that geekabilly and Japhei are the same person. The mods would have picked up on it now and I also dont want to believe that they are working together not unlike another member of this forum.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I;m not saying that they are... I'm just warning people to use caution.....

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Decepticon said:
I have a hard time believing that geekabilly and Japhei are the same person. The mods would have picked up on it now and I also dont want to believe that they are working together not unlike another member of this forum.
No, they are definitely not the same person...
BUT... Read this...
(Something Japhei told me like over 2 months ago)

Ikaruga Radiant: i have people on neo geo.com selling mvs carts on the boards for me
Ikaruga Radiant: i have people selling games on the forums for me
etc... He said that several times.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Yeah, I know...

But there could be more than one person "working" for Japhei...
After all, Japhei said "people"... Plural.

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Stifu said:
Yeah, I know...

But there could be more than one person "working" for Japhei...
After all, Japhei said "people"... Plural.

When have you ever known of him to use proper English? His people consist of his mom, Neo-Geo 2, and the voices that he hears telling him his hand is being forced he's :loco: I tell ya.

lill-c

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I asked geekabilly to send pics of MSX. We will see if he does.

I dont know if they are the same guy but monkey butt is on the west coast of FL and geekabilly is on the east coast. I am not trying to defend anyone just saying.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
lill-c said:
I asked geekabilly to send pics of MSX. We will see if he does.

I dont know if they are the same guy but monkey butt is on the west coast of FL and geekabilly is on the east coast. I am not trying to defend anyone just saying.
The Monkey guy is Japhei, it's NOT the same person as geekabilly...

As for pics of MSX, that wouldn't prove anything. He could just ask for Japhei to send him some.
I bought a cart from Japhei before I had heard about him on these boards, and the cart I received wasn't the one I saw in the pic he sent me... (the one I received had scratched serials, unlike the one pictured, BUT it was legit :p)

PS: Sorry geekabilly if you are innocent and all, I'm not trying to point fingers at you for no reason, I'm just trying to sort this out.

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Stifu said:
The Monkey guy is Japhei, it's NOT the same person as geekabilly...

As for pics of MSX, that wouldn't prove anything. He could just ask for Japhei to send him some.
I bought a cart from Japhei before I had heard about him on these boards, and the cart I received wasn't the one I saw in the pic he sent me... (the one I received had scratched serials, unlike the one pictured, BUT it was legit :p)

PS: Sorry geekabilly if you are innocent and all, I'm not trying to point fingers at you for no reason, I'm just trying to sort this out.

If I had some cash I'd be glad to buy that MSX or MS2 off of him to say one way or the other.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
The original post was deleted after i rose doubts.....

rather than respond to comments...

the seller choose to delete this thread.......

What do you think that that means????

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Haha... So the mystery is solved.
Good job, norton.

Although I was expecting geekabilly to reply, at least... Maybe he will at some point.

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I won't delete the thread yet, since I'm wondering if this is a true scammer/bootlegger. Considering teh banned..... Evidence other than the links in this thread?