PULSTAR BOOT+RARE MVS ART+AES INSERTS&MANUALS+SAMSHO 3 KIT+TRADING CARDS

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
AERO FIGHTERS 2 MVS CARTRIDGE Original chips & Label 51 USD posted.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
FATAL FURY SPECIAL CARDS These are from 1993,some have hologram backing and some are slightly bowing.Very Good Condition 10 USD + Postage
KING OF FIGHTERS '94 CARDS These are from 1993,some have hologram backing and some are slightly bowing.Very Good Condition 10 USD + Postage
ART OF FIGHTING 2 CARDS These are from 1993,some have hologram backing and some are slightly bowing.Very Good Condition 10 USD + Postage
Postage will be 4 USD .Purchase Two groups or all,postage is included!Purchase all for 25 USD posted!!
More cards will be added soon
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
MVS BOOTS
PULSTAR -This one has valuable eproms inside.Ten(10) on sprite pcb. Clean work,no wires or hacking. PULSTAR PCB's76 USD posted.
ANDRO DUNOS - 21 USD posted
SPIN MASTER -This is a clean job (SMT chips). 26 USD posted.
NEO Turf Masters 26 USD posted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BRIKINGER NGCD It's in excellent condition,no spine,no scratches.The jewel case is the original. W I T H D R A W N
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMURAI SHODOWN III KIT w/matching serials This Kit is in Very Good Condition with an English art set. The top of the container is a little concave BUT sturdy.
120 USD posted.

NEW 6 FOOT Joystick Extension Cables 20 USD posted, each. Professionally trimmed down...see photo.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PERFECT OFFERING FOR YOU ARCADE CAB OWNERS OUT THERE!! These are from my personal collection. Everything is excellent-mostly near mint. No yellowing,No fading,No cracking unless noted.
++++++++++++++++TOP SHELF++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
NEO BOMBER MAN SET UNUSED,TOP Condition! 39 USD posted.
PUZZLE BOBBLE SET UNUSED,TOP Condition! 34 USD posted.
PUZZLE BOBBLE 2 SET UNUSED,TOP Condition! 39 USD posted.
OVER TOP UNUSED,TOP Condition! 30 USD posted.
PUZZLE DE PON SET UNUSED,TOP Condition! 39 USD posted.
PUZZLE DE PON R SET UNUSED,TOP Condition EXTREMELY RARE! 64 USD posted.
FLIP SHOT SET UNUSED,TOP Condition! 34 USD posted.
POP N BOUNCE SET UNUSED,TOP Condition! 34 USD posted.
FIGHT FEVER UNUSED,TOP Condition! 39 USD posted.

KOF 2001 BEZEL STICKERS Only thing missing is that paper marquee. Good Condition 9 USD posted.
SOCCER BRAWL SET Marquee is a dull,flyers and dip sheet included. 10 USD posted.
THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2003 STICKERS w/FLYERS and DIP SHEET Very Good Condition. 10 USD posted.
METAL SLUG 2 Artset The marquee shows signs of very minimal use but is in Very Good Condition(No yellowing,No fading,no cracking)THE BEZEL STICKER IS INCLUDED . 29 USD posted in the US.
MAGICAL DROP 2 Unused THE BEZEL STICKER IS INCLUDED I will also include the Spanish set as well less the spanish sticker. 24 USD posted
KING OF THE MONSTERS 2 Unused.No bezel sticker was ever released for this set 24 USD posted
WORLD HEROES 2 JET Excellent Condition THE BEZEL STICKER IS INCLUDED 18 USD posted
BURNING FIGHT Excellent.No bezel sticker was ever released for this set 16 USD posted
FOOTBALL FRENZY Excellent.No bezel sticker was ever released for this set 14 USD posted
WORLD HEROES PERFECT(This set is in Spanish) Unused BEZEL STICKERS ARE INCLUDED 14 USD posted
CYBER LIP MINI There is some very minor dulling present.. 7 USD posted
SHOCK TROOPERS 2 LARGE FLEXI MARQUEE Very Good - Excellent. 14 USD posted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AES INSERTS These are original SNK inserts that aided in the assembly/creation of my SHOCKbox inserts. I purchased these from various sources here and abroad through the years.Everything is 100% authentic,SNK Original.All inserts come with a heavily flawed SHOCKbox as a place holder. Again, the SHOCKbox is just serving as a holder for the insert.

THESE PAPER GOODS ARE UNIQUE OFFERINGS.ONCE THEY GO,THEY ARE GONE

US THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2003 Yes! A KOF 2003 Insert. Very Good Condition. 40 USD

US FATAL FURY 3 Excellent Condition. 30 USD

US 2020 BASEBALL . Insert is in good condition. 13 USD

US SENGOKU 3 Yes, An English Sengoku 3 insert in Excellent Condition(You need a backup or have a jpn version of the game? Here is your opportunity to claim the insert an d the manual. 40 USD

ALPHA MISSION II Excellent Condition A manual is available for this title. 15 USD

SAVAGE REIGN RARE 25 USD
US ART OF FIGHTING 10
THRASH RALLY 10 USD
ROBO ARMY 10 USD
US FATAL FURY 3 The back of the insert has light rippling from humidity.Definitely good enough for display 13 USD

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 99 30 USD

KING OF FIGHTERS 2000 13 USD

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

IF YOU ARE READING THIS VIA A SEARCH ENGINE,DROP ME AN E-MAIL(bigbear'at'netreach.net replace the 'at' with an @).I WILL RESPOND PROMPTLY

PayPal is the form of payment I accept 'GIFT' or 4%
BB
ULTIMATE 11 SET UNUSED,TOP Condition! Extremely Rare S O L D. THANK YOU
METAL SLUG 2 MINI with dip sheet Good Condition,No yellowing,something to stick in your cab 12 S O L D. THANK YOU
DOUBLE DRAGON MINI 2 flyers and 1 mini.Good Condition S O L D. THANK YOU
BREAKERS MINI This marquee is in unused TOP Condition. S O L D. THANK YOU
SAMURAI SHODOWN III MINI Excellent ConditionThere is some very minor,feint staining present in the bottom white portion of the instruction area. You will be pleased with condition. S O L D. THANK YOU
TOP PLAYERS GOLF MINI Excellent..Dip sheet located and will be included S O L D. THANK YOU
ART OF FIGHTING MINI 2 flyers,1 dip sheet in good condition and a mini that looks unused. S O L D. THANK YOU
US THE KING OF FIGHTERS 96 S O L D. THANK YOU
AES deck with S-Video,Bios Socket(JPN BIOS in socket),Stereo Sound and RED LED Button. There are a few scratches present on the casing but otherwise in Good condition and working well!
This unit comes with the OEM AC adapter.
S-VIDEO AES FRONT VIEW
S-VIDEO AES REAR VIEW
really not sure how much these go for nowadays but normal systems with no mods are uup there so let me fix it at 170 USD posted
I can include an official 1.2 uni-bios and or an old style controller for additional charge. S O L D. THANK YOU
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NGF POSTERS SOLD & CLAIMED BY maddogpwa_1 THANK YOU

KOF 2000 portrait K's Team 18 USD posted
KOF '00 Motorcycle B&W Illustration 16 USD posted

JPN THE KING OF FIGHTERS '97 S O L D. THANK YOU
STRIKERS 1945 PLUS SET UNUSED,TOP Condition! S O L D. THANK YOU
CONSOLIZED FRONT VIEW
VIEW OF TEST & RESET BUTTONS A newly added Hard Reset Test Button to compliment the Service Button.
CONSOLIZED RGB/SCART VIEW AES PINOUT RGB PORT for XRGB converter or other devices(component hookup).I use with one of those YUV converters and the clarity/color is remarkable.
CONSOLIZED S-VIDEO VIEW (NEOBITZ-S) Just plug and play here with S-Video & Stereo Sound.The composite port is included but compared to the other two visual options,let's just call it a test video port.
This unit has a very useful Service Button for easy access to the MVS options menu and a very useful PAUSE toggle switch.The Battery was REMOVED because it's evil :D The wooden base is light weight and keeps the unit sturdy.
One Game included of your choosing World Heroes,World Heroes 2,Fatal Fury 2,Art Of Fighting,Art Of Fighting 2,Super Sidekicks or KOF '94
Unit is in Very Good Condition and accepts a 5V adapter which is included.
I can include an Arcade Controller aka Old style joystick or NGCD pad in used,good condition for an additional charge. S O L D. THANK YOU

Last edited:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
TTT
I will be adding those trading cards next and an S-video AES....,etc.
BB

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
It is not allowing me to see the second image of the AES deck.

Thank you!

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
A few items sold including the KOF '96 US insert. When they go,they're gone for good!!! More Trading Cards will be added tomorrow.
BB