Aluisi- please PM me when you can.

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Hey there-

I'm hoping to get a status update. I sent you a PM on the 30th, another today. I'm having a tough time getting in touch with you. I apparently just missed you online today (2:05pm from your profile). Please poke me when you get the chance, I'd love to hear back from you- and hopefully get settled up on things between us so I can let you get back to dealing with those Jammacast dealios- and not have to worry about my stuff anymore :D

Thank you!

foxhunter

n00b
I ordered one too he Pm me last friday. he told me there one order that he's having problems. he said it should be out within this week. I just hope it is finish. its been 3weeks now. and the due date to me was last week...
I just hope he's doing it well.

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
For one- mod projects take time (I'm sure you've heard that). He does not strike me as the kind of guy to ship something that is not finished. I could swear I've said it before- but his work is quality- just try your best to stay in touch with him.

I just texted him a little bit ago myself to check on an order we've had in the works. I didn't order whatever you ordered, but with luck it'll be taken care of soon-ish :D Good luck with your thing- just don't worry about quality (I'm sure it'll be fine) and try to keep in touch with him to see where things stand and I am sure everything will be okay in the end.

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Alrighty guys-

I called him yesterday. He's not feeling too hot, so there's been a delay (I think) for my stuff. Hopefully he's feeling better soon, I'll keep you guys posted so he doesn't get too overloaded with work. Poor guy has been through alot, we don't want to burn him out by swamping him with orders/etc.

I'll try to get ahold of him again within the next few days and see how things are going. Hope this helps everybody that asked about this.

foxhunter

n00b
I've been waiting for a month now. he told me that the my item would be out at the 19th. he pm me last aug 17th. up untill now there is no reply to it. if he really sent out the item. i paid EMS for 5-7days and theres no item. anyone having problem with him?
We really need to keep this alive. and update this

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I got my items. I saw him in person (he was traveling and we met up along the way).

I did ask about other people's stuff, he said he was working on a Jammacast and whatnot. He sounded like he was on the verge of finishing up leftover projects and mailing them out. Seemed very sincere, and he was very apologetic about my mess.

My suggestion- keep up with him via PM here, shmups, email, and whathave you. I have his phone number, too- but I'll only share that with TonK if he asks (as I am not sure about giving out a phone number otherwise?).

Hope this helps. Stay on him, I'm assuming you'll get your stuff.