anyone know where N80G80 is??

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
I bought a Tekken kick harness off of him, he said he shipped it and has since disappeared... no recent replies to my pm's the item has not shown. From what I gather he has a great rep, so is any one aware of where he is??

thanks

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
I'd like to know where he is as well, he always had nice things to sell. Really wanted that Sega I/O he had up a while back. :(

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert
He's usually uber busy with things.... but all the deals I've done with him have come through just fine. Probably just tied up with school, etc...

He's definitely not going to jet with funds, that's for sure.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I tried calling him but no answer and no call back. Weird.

tsenzen

n00b
last ive talked with him, he's been going to nursing school, and was extremely busy at times. He takes flights out of his home town for school im assuming. Explains why he sells most of this things.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I've dealt with him before and have nothing but good transactions with the man. I'm sure he'll send that as soon as he has some time.

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
nope, no contact, no item.... not pleased.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Scott is a great guy, somebody help him out :(

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
So I know you've been waiting but I just don't see ruining a guy's rep over some 15 dollar kick harness. The guys has made deals for a lot more money than that with me and many other members here. Let's not blow this out of proportion.

Don't let that fatass bigtinz instigate. How much was the harness? I'll send you the money and when you receive it you can send me the money back if you feel like it.

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
thanks for the offer, but that's fine.... also I don't think I'm ruining his rep here I'm just looking for the guy. I know he has a great rep, the title of this thread is not "he's a scammer, avoid, avoid!!" for a reason.

He hasn't logged into the site for almost a month, I do not think that is cause he's avoiding me for this, something is obviously going on with him and when he resurfaces he and I will sort it out. I was hoping that someone here knew what was going on with the guy.

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
I understand your concerns but I want to reassure you that Justin will get your harness to you. I've done almost two thousand dollars in business with Justin and he always comes through as a standup guy who is eager to please his customers. The last time I talked to Justin I know he had been working full time in addition to school, so it's no surprise he's been tough to get ahold of.

I should have his phone number somewhere. If it would help you shoot me a PM. I'm sure he'll come through for you.

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
scgon,
When did you pay for the item? And when did Justin say he shipped it?

Is it possible that the package is held up at Canadian custom? Package from US to Canada could take up to 2-3 weeks to arrive. You might want to make an inquiry with your local post office regardless.

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
thanks guys, I am sure I will hear from him eventually, like I said earlier he hasn't even logged into the site so I'm sure something is up with him and I am confident he will make good. Really just wanting to be kept in the loop by him or hear from him at this point.

The transaction was over 45 days ago and no tracking info was provided so I am unable to investigate further with the post office if there were issues in customs.

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
no, he also hasn't logged in to the site forever... clearly he's not around right now.

Last Activity: 08-24-2009 12:45 PM

marsteam

, Typey McTypes-a-Lot,
Still nothing yet?! To take this long for such a trivial item is pure BS.
$15 or $1500, TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
i dont think it matters how much you payed-YOU PAYED.

how ever busy you are it cant take long to put a kick harness in a jiffy bag and into a post box.

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
So I know you've been waiting but I just don't see ruining a guy's rep over some 15 dollar kick harness. The guys has made deals for a lot more money than that with me and many other members here. Let's not blow this out of proportion.

Don't let that fatass bigtinz instigate. How much was the harness? I'll send you the money and when you receive it you can send me the money back if you feel like it.

Haha. What a fuckwit.

...let's not defend someone just cause you're friends.

Payment is payment no matter how much.

Why don't you go rock out to some shitty music and shut the hell up.

Best of luck scgon....this is a real shame.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member

I gotta disagree with you on this one here EG. I dont care if the item was 2 cents....still doesnt mean you can walk away from the transaction. It would take all of 10 minutes to drop this thing off. You and I both work insane hours, and we manage to complete deals. Tinz is in the right on this one, this should have been fixed a long time ago. I know the seller has a great rep and I am sure he will come through on this in the end, but a wait like this is uncalled for.

-DZ

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I agree with Tinz as well.

Totally unacceptable.

I don't care who he is friends with.

And, if he is your friend, can't you get in contact with him?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
...ruffles! No i haven't, everytime I think about doing it something else gets my attention and I keep forgetting. I won't do it this second 'cause is late but I will call him tomorrow, I'm not that worried 'cause is just a 15 dollar harness, like I said I'll send the money if that's what it takes to stop the drama which I believe is uncalled for.

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
...ruffles! No i haven't, everytime I think about doing it something else gets my attention and I keep forgetting. I won't do it this second 'cause is late but I will call him tomorrow, I'm not that worried 'cause is just a 15 dollar harness, like I said I'll send the money if that's what it takes to stop the drama which I believe is uncalled for.

You come off as a jerk here. Seriously- $15 or $50- it's the fact that the guy took the other guy's money and ran (whether on accident or on purpose- it happened!). Everybody has drama from time to time in their life, but I think time can be taken out to email once (or refund?).

I'd be annoyed if I had to wait on a kick harness- chances are the guy was looking forward to installing it and playing on his machine. Chances are he did not buy another- for all he knows the guy could have shipped it. So- he's stuck waiting....on $15!

You really oughta think about it that way guy. "I'm not worried blah blah" - Of course not- it's not your time or money that has been wasted!

Uncalled for.... blah.

Last edited: