[USA] Sega New Astro City Group Buy

kazuo

New Challenger
Rating - 94.1%
16   1   0
Okay guys, this is the real deal. No interest check, no hey I think I can do this blah blah blah, partner and I got like a container full of New Astro City cabinets on the way shortly from Japan! Here are the specific details:

- THIRTY (30) SEGA New Astro City Cabinets
- No Screen Burn
- Guaranteed Working condition
- Majority of them have 2L12B Control Panels, though we can pretty much give you whatever you want (We will have 1/2L 3/6/2B CP's and we are working on fabricating custom panels)
- Cabinets will be cleaned/reconditioned before they are shipped out (we can include new Sanwa parts for an additional fee, cheaper than what it would cost you new)
- Cabinets will be in our possession and ready to go no later than the first week of September

Our asking price per cabinet, BEFORE sea freight and customs fees is $400. Although I cannot guarantee the final price until they arrive--with customs fees and sea freight included, I do not forsee the total cost per cabinet exceeding $450. But don't hold me to that.

Volume orders are welcome and we can give discounts accordingly. If you are interested, here are the steps for ordering:

- SEND ME A PM detailing what you want, and whether you are planning to pick up locally in the San Francisco Bay Area or whether you would like the cabinets shipped (we will ship ANYWHERE in the continental United States). If you are having one shipped, please give us the full shipping address, and whether the location is COMMERCIAL (with or without loading dock) or RESIDENTIAL.
- I will get back at you with an estimate, including shipping to you if applicable.
- You wire or Paypal a 20% (based on our guesstimate), NON-REFUNDABLE deposit to secure your order. Remainder of balance is paid when cabinets are ready to ship, or you can just pay the full amount up-front. Up to you. (Paypal users must add 4% as a handling charge)
- Anxiously await/have wet dreams about your new toy(s).
- ???
- PROFIT

PM me with any interest or questions. Questions can be made in the thread as well, though I may not reply as quickly.

I have plenty of eBay feedback (member since 1998 with 100% positive feedback) should you have concerns. I can also take a bunch of pictures of the warehouse full of arcade crap if you have any other doubts. lol.

I'll try and get the supplier in Japan to take pictures of the cabinets as well.

EDIT: If I don't get thirty buyers, then we can't justify the time and expense in getting these all shipped out to you guys, so... round up more buyers! Or else we're just gonna keep most of them/resell for more. Don't make me do that. Tryin' to hook y'all up. :)

Thanks and have a wonderful day

-------------------------------------------

PAID BUYERS
1) ilazul - Virginia (3 pcs)
2) myself - California NORCAL (6 pcs)
3) ookitarepanda - Minnesota (2 pcs)
4) TheGreenMachine - Virginia (1 pcs) (paid in full!)
5) MetaHugh - Virginia (1 pcs)
6) Jaelus - Virginia (2 pcs)
7) Orrimarko - Texas (1 pcs)
8) the8bithack - Ohio (1 pcs)
9) swolgam - Ohio (2 pcs)
10) stormS - California NORCAL (1 pcs)
11) YZRider926 - Virginia (4 pcs) (still owe me $$$ for the 4th!)
12+) ????

Last edited:

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
Rating - 98.5%
64   1   0
Somehow I knew you would be the first post....:lol:

yeah.. you know I'm only missing a pair of astros for my room.. almost done!

Anyone in the NoVa crew that wants to jump on this let me know, we can ship them here and I can hold a few for a while.

I'm getting two shipped here, Jaelus might be grabbing a pair, so a few more and we can really save on shipping.

Oh and jeff, you comin on saturday?

EDIT: Jaelus and I are confirmed getting two each and shipped to here in arlington, so NoVA people jump on this shit now.

Last edited:

BatManG85

Goal! Goal! Goal!
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Anyone from SOCAL wanna go together for this?
I want 1 or 2 for sure.

Should I pay now?

Kaike

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
If anyone in CT or upspate NY is interested PM and let me know. I live in Danbury, CT and should have space for atleast 5 cabs. I might have room for more but I don't want to over estimate.

poodude

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Needless to say, are there any other Minnesotans who'd be interested? Kiel? Poodude?

I saw from the other thread that you're also selling a few Egret IIs, AWSD, and Blast City. Is this true? I would be interested in a Blast for sure.

J-Burns

n00b
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I saw from the other thread that you're also selling a few Egret IIs, AWSD, and Blast City. Is this true? I would be interested in a Blast for sure.

I PMed him about that. He said that he didn't get any in this time and it hoping he will next time. :(

kazuo

New Challenger
Rating - 94.1%
16   1   0
Yeah guys, no Blasts, Egrets or AWSD this time around. Only New Astros. And I might not do another GB for awhile depending how this one goes...

..but so far, not bad. Already have 10 spoken for 100%, and around 5-6 more which are up in the air... so assuming those 5-6 come through, that's already half!

I always see guys posting up in GB threads talking about how they'd be interested if it went down... well, it's going down as long as you guys buy, and the price is good, so time to put your money where your mouth is!

I will respond to all PM's with shipping quotes by tomorrow afternoon. When asking for a quote, it makes things faster and easier if you give me a complete address and specify whether the location is commercial (with or without a loading dock) or residential!

All panels on the cabinets will be original. Anyone that doesn't get the panel they requested will either get a replica (once we have them made) or they will get reimbursed so they can purchase the correct panel. I won't leave you hanging.

Round up friends! Buy a bunch, get discount and save cash!
PM me!

Last edited:

Kaike

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I'm in Mass during the week and CT at my parents place on the weekends, which is in Brookfield. I see your from Danbury, howdy neighbor!

Cool cool, I used to work in Brookfield. You think you might be looking to get a cab? I really want another candy and I would rather share shipping another person or group. If anyone you know in this area, (god knows there are no arcades left in this part of CT), is interested let me know.

kazuo

New Challenger
Rating - 94.1%
16   1   0
First round of ship quotes are out, check PMs.

Second round shortly.

ilazul is no BS, he's ready to pay so he gets the pick of the litter :)

Neogeofan12

Banned
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Damn it, I'm backing off this order because I don't know where the hell I'm going to put a second cab in living room which I'm sharing with three other people. If a group order is going to happen next year then yes I'll be on it.

J-Burns

n00b
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Cool cool, I used to work in Brookfield. You think you might be looking to get a cab? I really want another candy and I would rather share shipping another person or group. If anyone you know in this area, (god knows there are no arcades left in this part of CT), is interested let me know.

I might be but i'm not sure right now, i'm considering waiting a bit and seeing if I can get my hands on a Blast City or maybe even a Naomi Universal. I need some time to think!! AH!

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
No later than the first week of September huh? Cause I get a bonus at the end of September and that would make it easier.

kazuo

New Challenger
Rating - 94.1%
16   1   0
I'm flexible on when you want to pay the balance. I'd LIKE to have the money by then, but you know, shit happens...

As long as you get me that deposit, should be fine.

I should also remind everyone that the deposits are not refundable. I will keep your deposit if you flake on me (this goes for everyone). Cause if you flake, I have to pay for YOUR cabinet as well out of my own pocket.

Thanks

Last edited:

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
Rating - 98.5%
64   1   0
I'm flexible on when you want to pay the balance. I'd LIKE to have the money by then, but you know, shit happens...

As long as you get me that deposit, should be fine.

I should also mention now that the deposits are not refundable. I will keep your deposit if you flake on me (this goes for everyone). Cause if you flake, I have to pay for YOUR cabinet as well out of my own pocket.

First post edited to reflect this. I always intended that to be the case but I neglected to mention it.

Thanks

When do you want the deposits?

I can do mine whenever, just pm me your info and how much you need.

Can't wait for this order!

M

Metahugh

Hi Everyone!

I tried to post a topic in the Welcome to teh Drama! forum but it seems I am not allowed.

I am in Richmond, VA and I am interested in a New Astro City cabinet. I have been looking for a good JAMMA cabinet so why not try and buy something that will be nice and new? :)

Lokre

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
anyone near Louisville, KY interested? as much as i'm interested my wife would kille me based on shipping alone