WTB: Phoenix Chips for Vampire Savior 2

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
168   0   0
As the title says I am looking for these, not sure who to turn to. If anyone can confirm for me that these are available, and ideally point me to who can supply them I would appreciate it.

thanks

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
As the title says I am looking for these, not sure who to turn to. If anyone can confirm for me that these are available, and ideally point me to who can supply them I would appreciate it.

thanks

They don't exist. Vampire Savior 2 is one of the few CPS2 games that cannot be phoenixed. Believe me. I tried.

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
168   0   0
They don't exist. Vampire Savior 2 is one of the few CPS2 games that cannot be phoenixed. Believe me. I tried.

was afraid of that.... thanks for the quick reply Bib and happy new years!

Scott

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
If I'm not mistaken, Razoola is now able to phoenix the Japanese-only games such as Vampire Hunter 2 and Vampire Savior 2. He sent me an e-mail a few months ago about it. I would shoot him a pm.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
If I'm not mistaken, Razoola is now able to phoenix the Japanese-only games such as Vampire Hunter 2 and Vampire Savior 2. He sent me an e-mail a few months ago about it. I would shoot him a pm.

Lets find out

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
What the hell's the difference, anyhow? Furthermore, Vampire Savior 1 is better than 2 anyways!

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
272   0   0

Really? I just had a batch of ROMs fixed by Raz a few months back and asked if there had been any breakthroughs with previously unphoenixable games (Mighty Pang, Puzz Loop 2, Choko...) and the answer was no.

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Rating - 99.3%
149   1   0
I had a Vampire Savior 2 cps2 B board once and I asked Razoola if it can be phoenixed and he told me that it can't and so I sold it because I didn't want to bother changing the battery or it dying out. I paid only $35 for the board but got more for it though.

Vampire Savior 2 is the same game as Vampire Savior 1 except part 2 has two extra characters added that weren't in part 1. I might get Vampire Savior 1 that is phoenixed someday.

So anyway Vampire Savior 1&2 were merged into 1 game called Darkstalkers 3 and was released on the Sony Playstation which I do have somewhere put up and I heard that PS1 games will have shorter load times when played on the PS2 and PS3 consoles like for example when I played Megaman X4 it loaded up fast which was kind of cool.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Vampire Savior 1 except part 2 has two extra characters added that weren't in part 1.

Thank you, wise sage of information.... however, you're missing out on the part that they had to cut two cool characters in order to replace them with two shitty ones (well, one okay one and one shitty one).