Kof XII test location in Hey amusement

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Hi,

this mornig I was near Hey game center, so I paid visit to see the Kof XII " roketesuto".
It was presented at Osaka too, on the same days (20/21 Dec).
Probably you already know everything about the game, but you know, I like to post pictures ;)

here some:

entrance.JPG

poster.JPG

view.JPG

station.JPG

and here is the video (34mb):

http://www.netpacket.it/neo/kofxii/MOV00946.MPG

(^_^)

Last edited:

ulasamosa

Astra Superstar
thanks mucho for the vid. game looks spectacular graphically. Can't wait to play it....whenever that may be.

Hippee

Sgt. Pistachio,
Why, I love pics. The poster's pretty awesome - even though I'm not crazy about Ash - more of a K' sorta guy.

Did you play it?

:drool_2::vik:

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Wow, looks gorgeous, and it doesn't seem to be running all that slow as first suggested. Yeah, a teensy bit slower than what we may have been used to in past KOF, but no one would accuse it of being sluggish.

Want to see vids of some other characters though, anyone but Ash :spock:

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Damn, wish I had known about this sooner. This is the first time I've really wanted to go to a KOF loketest.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
ATENAAAAA!!

Thanks for posting the pics/vids. I was interested in this game before, but this is the first time I've seen it in action.. that's some of the most amazing 2D I've ever seen. I can't wait for a chance to play it. It will probably be the home port though, the arcade scene is deceased here. Please tell me there will be a triple version.

RushedDown

n00b
nice to see the game in arcades now

when i was in tokyo in august i was hoping to find a loc test

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
when i was in tokyo in august i was hoping to find a loc test

The problem is that the loketests tend to bring out the best players. A few years back I went to the KOF Atomiswave loketest and I just got smeared. I couldn't really develop any impressions of the game because I didn't last long enough against the competition. (I held my own in the SSV loketest though, heheheh.)

KOF XII looks so gorgeous though, I'd be happy enough to stand around and watch everone else play.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
http://www.youtube.com/user/wx1682

Some awesome guy that uploaded a bunch of videos to youtube. I found them linked from the srk main page. Thought you guys would enjoy them if you haven't seen them yet.

After watching a few, wow, this ones got me stoked. The graphics look nice, i like how Terry went back to that Fatal Fury stance where you can't really see his face. From what I can see the gameplay looks like its the core KOF gameplay, no tags, strikers, or anything like those BC combos from 02. Since its a Playmore game, I'm not expecting to see a console port any time soon. Good thing sf4 is out in less than 2 months.

Last edited:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Is it just me, or does anyone find it funny just how THIN Joe is, now? Some people put on 100 pounds of muscle, others are super tiny. It's still cool, just different.

And Kensou finally looks like he's a fighter. Love how he looks!

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Is it just me, or does anyone find it funny just how THIN Joe is, now? Some people put on 100 pounds of muscle, others are super tiny. It's still cool, just different.

More befitting his Muay Thai fighting style.

The best Thai fighters are lean little dudes.

Kensou looks great too.

He's also been a personal favorite.

Last edited:

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
The fact that each single character has so much of his own style/attitude merged in his appearance (settei) is just Nona style. God bless him. :)

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I'm super excited to play this. That vid which was just posted with Iori's super cancel got me excited. It's good to see someone good play this game. It's starting to really smoke now!

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
After watching these vids for a while, the only negative thing I can say about the game is the alt outfit colors are terrible. Otherwise, this game looks like a real winner!

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I honestly can't believe my eyes. After I watched video 247 with Daimon and Clark I almost came. It's insane how awesome this game looks. The gameplay looks intact as well which is whats most important. Hopefully this loketest actually achieves its true purpose and isn't just an eye candy session. I'll be pissed if it comes out and has horrible balance issues or something.

Last edited: