Japhei is on ebay again

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Thats not an original control panel or buttons. The video outs his identity pretty well.

Unless someone else in Florida who has a Konami Windy with the same exact custom control panel and buttons is selling arcade goods on ebay.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Thats not an original control panel or buttons. The video outs his identity pretty well.

Unless someone else in Florida who has a Konami Windy with the same exact custom control panel and buttons is selling arcade goods on ebay.

Did you notify ebay yet?

Report the auction along with me.

Non-original parts.

20 Year Member
He isn't selling the cab in this auction, I pointed out the custom CP to show that this is Japhei. You can clearly see the same custom button/CP layout in his video. I suppose he could be reported to ebay and linked to his old (now closed) ebay account that he used to steal thousands of dollars. Anyone who was scammed by him needs to act and begin notifying ebay and filing mail fraud charges.

I'm surprised nobody else caught this honestly. Anyways, best to avoid obviously.

Last edited:

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
good catch dude....

he was selling a bootleg SF hyper last week or something too..... little fucker.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Good looking out Rob. Thanks for the heads up.

Not that I'm in the market for a Windy, but just sayin ;)

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Like a bad penny or herpes, this fucker keeps coming back.

system11

Shmups Overlord, ,
Sigh. I guess it's time to start looking closely at the new signups on the shmups forum in case it tries to come back again.

20 Year Member
He has some nice stuff, but the coolness is cancelled out by the fact that he stole it to get it.

lol @ being too poor to buy video games

hmmm..what a bitch he looks like a big timer scammer to me i guarantee you he IS part of something big..

that fucked up smug look on his face needs to be gone and he needs to choke on his on blood..

i dont wanna make anyone pissed but i may sound like a coward/pussy but money is hard to come by for me and i refuse to buy anything on neo-geo.com because of bitchs like him who have some sorta connection or knows he will not get into any shit.

this japehi/casey character reminds of buyrite video games...that store was the biggest scamming piece of shit known in videogame existence!!

they had stolen thousands up thousands of dollars and even shipped buyers feces/rats/roaches empty box's..

for all the money they stole they were only told to close up shop and got a slap on the wrist..i got a sick feeling japhie/casey knows this aswell.

still if he does get caught there is nothing like big bubba tossing his salad:lol:

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
where do you live man? We used to go to buy-rite all the time with that prince valient looking pedophile owner....

are you talking about the fatass bald man or his butt buddy with the long hair??

i almost kicked the fatman's ass one time and he brought out his bitch with the long hair i was waiting for that bitch-faggot to say something all he said was please leave.

all this was over a supposedly mint condition Xenogears and ogrebattle 64 i was promised everything was in new condition just opened..

what i received was cart of ogrebattle 64 with a blockbuster logo all stored in a refurbished blowout video box that said $4.99....

the xenogears was stored it what appeared to be slim jewel case with both cd's loose and just the front cover of the instruction book attached to it..cd was botched up pretty bad.

i drove 2 hours away about the shit because they kept hanging up on me and ignoring my emails..

i paid $45 for xenogears and $50 for ogrebattle 64..that was a sweet deal back in the day..

to say i was pissed was an understatement:blow_top::blow_top:

sorry about the rant/off topic..