FS - Neo-Geo Side Art

eccs19

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I've been making these graphics for a little while now, but have mostly been going by word of mouth. I've sold some to a few guy's here, a few on E-Bay, and on a couple of other gaming sites.

Basic info - The graphics were specifically designed for the style machine in the picture below. Side graphics should work on any machine, but the "Right / Left Player" arrows may not align properly on other machines. I cut these from an white Avery vinyl. I DO NOT recommend these if your machine has existing graphics (overlay on exiting lettering), as they are not 100% perfect, but look excellent on a freshly painted machine.

I have recently purchased material that can be used as a 1 TIME paint mask, if you prefer to paint instead of using the stickers. I have not sold any of these yet, so I can't say how well they will work, but if it doesn't work well, I will gladly replace with stickers, or refund your money (minus shipping).

I'm charging $25 for the stickers per full set, and $35 for the paint mask versions. Shipping to USA is an additional $10. Within Canada shipping will be $15. I have not shipped any of these overseas, but willing to work with anyone looking for them over the pond.

I don't normally have sets cut up ready for shipping, so I typically tell anyone to expect approximately 1 week before they ship.

If you have any questions, please ask in this thread, so others who may have same questions may get answer, or feel free to send me a PM.

neoartworkgx4.jpg

neo1qd0.jpg

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
This is amazing! I'm getting some...well I don't need them, but I'll get them anyway!:emb:

Angel

Morden's Lackey
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
pm'd

Also, eccs, i have the same cab as you have pictured, is that yours? Can you tell me one thing, is your marquee lit up? Is it supposed to be lit normally or was it a mod?

eccs19

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
pm'd

Also, eccs, i have the same cab as you have pictured, is that yours? Can you tell me one thing, is your marquee lit up? Is it supposed to be lit normally or was it a mod?

Actually that is not my cab. That is one of the first sets I sold to a guy, and he let me use his as an example. Factory has a "light" behind each mini marquee. I believe he changed his to have one bulb for the entire lot of them.

eccs19

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
One thing that I should point out, I posted that I do these in white, but if someone has a custom cab, and they want a different color than white, I do have a few different colors here at home, so I may be able to help out. Just give a shout what color you may be interested in, and I'll check for you. If I have it, price will be the same.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
PM sent, some answered questions and some new questions. Man I think this is gonna take off hughe! This is a great thing that you're doing here! Keep up the excellent work!

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
any chance you would be willing to just do one of the old style snk logos and thats it. I would like one for my cmvs.

eccs19

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
any chance you would be willing to just do one of the old style snk logos and thats it. I would like one for my cmvs.

Not sure what one is the old style, but if you have a picture (or even better, an AI file), post a copy, and I'll have a look. (unless it's already part of my set, and I just don't have a clue what your talking about. lol )

eccs19

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I've had a couple of people ask if I do other stuff. Here are a couple of pictures of some work I've done. Please note, if your looking for a contractor, DON'T call the guy who's trailer I've pictured. He's a thief, and does crappy work, but I am pleased with the job I did on his trailer.

01411afv6.jpg

p1010012ya3.jpg

cab95donepk7.jpg

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Not sure what one is the old style, but if you have a picture (or even better, an AI file), post a copy, and I'll have a look. (unless it's already part of my set, and I just don't have a clue what your talking about. lol )

if the bottom snk logo with the funky s beside it. Thats snk's older logo.

eccs19

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
if the bottom snk logo with the funky s beside it. Thats snk's older logo.

Doing one of those on it's own should not be a problem. I've already got it, would just need to cut it out. Would you want it same size as it currently is, or re-sized? PM me with details.

S

Spook_Nukem

Received my two sets in the mail yesterday afternoon and I have to say they are fantastic. If you are looking for replacement art for the side of your Neo cabinet than look no further. My big red 4-slot will certainly appreciate the face lift.

-JG

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
I received my sets and I'm extremely pleased with them. The size is perfect and there's no diffreneces on the logos, if there are some then damn it's way to miniscule to notice.

THanks a bunch!

Jaelus

Over Top Auto Mechanic
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
This side art is beautiful. Here are some pics of my cabinet restoration with these decals applied. I think it speaks for itself.

Before:
New029.jpg

Before:
New031.jpg

After:

MVS001.jpg

Before:
055.jpg

After:
MVS004.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
I can't say enough gtood things about this decals, they are truly a godsend to all MVS addicts.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
It's the real thing, just like it was applied originally by the manufacturer.

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
Rating - 98.5%
64   1   0
cool, well I won't have funds until sept 1st, and I'll send a pm then. I'll probably need three :crying: God I have a lot of neo machines

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
I bought 4 sets...

I'm wondering...ecs19 can you make this same decals in black?

Edit: I know it's kind of tacky, but how about Gold?