O.K. - I gave fuckboy enough time to lie - here is the HARD EVIDENCE:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
From an email I got:

About a month or so ago I won some auctions for some arcade artwork off of ebay from a guy with a username; olliepompom. The first transaction went fine, no problems. A few days later he lists some more things that I want so I decide to BIN the items and promptly go to make payment. This time however, paypal will not let me make a payment to him. For some reason it is blocking it from going through. I sent the guy an email to which he responded; "paypal doing new rules and locked account" and that I can send a check or money order. I figure whatever....I dont have his address so I ask him if I should send the check to the address I got off of the package from him I already got. he said no and to send it to this address.....

Casey McMahon
4013 W. North B St.
Tampa, FL

Throughout this whole time the email he has been using had a name that would appear as Kathleen Sinclair but the actual email address was segajunkie77@hotmail.com ....ironic huh?
I never even connected the fucking dots....so I put the check in an envelope and send it to him...only like a fool I accidentally addressed it to myself so 2 days later it shows up in my box. I wrote him immediately and apologized for the holdup and told him I would mail it back out, to which he replied that I should just paypal the money to his friends account, who just so happens to be our friend Segafan4life aka Chad harris aka yugenfu@msn.com.

Now wether Segafan4life is actually olliepompom/japhei I cant be sure....I suspect he is though and here is why...in fact it pretty mich guarentees he is. As soon as the supposed problem arose with olliepompom's paypal account, all of his selling ceased. He told me to pay yugenfu@hotmail.com and since then all the selling has been from yugenfu and not olliepompom.....in fact there have been some of the same items listed for sale by both sellers.

Now the things that I paid yugenfu for (but actually won from olliepompom) have still not showed up...when I realized who was who, I sent a PM on these boards to segafan4life and asked him about it and he shrugged it off saying first he had mailed them a couple days ago and then saying in another PM he would look into it when he got a chance because he mailed them weeks ago. Where he fucked up though was that he forgot he technically did not sell me those items and therefore should never have even mailed them off, olliepompom should have mailed them off. Yugenfu was just accepting the payment on olliepompoms behalf since his paypal account was "locked". This along with the address is the damning evidence, we know for sure he is a friend/business partner with Japhei and he is likely the same guy altogether. When I told him the tracking number was no good, he replied not too worry because "they horde this shit".

Something has just not been right about this fucking clown for the beginning, been to agro and trying way to hard to be he man and gain peoples respect. I suspect he is setting something up....

Okay, so like I mentioned I have some trepidation about being too invloved in all of this , primarily because he has my address and I have a wife to think of. Honestly though, its onlly right of me to come forth and verify this information and its source. I doubt anyone will be questioning your credibility on here, but if it comes to that...say the word and I'll back this shit up. No problem.

So there LoverGoat, you fucking TOOL.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Just curious, who's the email from ?

EDIT : Just noticed the sender wanted to remain unknown, but I take it you'll vouch it's a reliable source.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Abasuto said:
Just curious, who's the email from ?

EDIT : Just noticed the sender wanted to remain unknown, but I take it you'll vouch it's a reliable source.

Yes, he is.

YGPM.

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
Damn, seems pretty damning to me. The whole Carol's Collectibles bit pretty much sealed the deal to me, but this shit is the smoking gun.

Good stuff.

dark penguin

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Anyone with a username like "olliepompom" should be nuked just for that, let alone the Japhei shit.

Segafan4life

Banned
THE REAL FINAL QUESTION WE NEED TO ASK IS WHAT DID CASEY / JAPHEI DO WHICH WAS NEVER ANSWERED. THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN THIS ROUND.

LOOKS LIKE I WIN AGAIN

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Poor lovergoat....

He now has Casey's balls in his mouth.

dark penguin

Segafan4life said:
THE REAL FINAL QUESTION WE NEED TO ASK IS WHAT DID CASEY / JAPHEI DO WHICH WAS NEVER ANSWERED. THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN THIS ROUND.

LOOKS LIKE I WIN AGAIN

I'm pretty sure the links were made very available for you. I mean, it's stickied for fuck's sake.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Now wether Segafan4life is actually olliepompom/japhei I cant be sure....

Oh too bad.

You said exactly what we have, you moron. He's working with Japhei, but is not Japhei.

Thanks for the "proof" that he is Japhei, or complete lack thereof.

Tacitus

Staff member
Segafan4life said:

LOOKS LIKE I WIN AGAIN

HUH?

dark penguin

DARK ANDY said:
Oh too bad.

You said exactly what we have, you moron. He's working with Japhei, but is not Japhei.

Isn't that bad enough? Working with him, that is.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
I think SegaFan does not know what Japhei is really doing or has done, hence his behaviour.

He's probably getting pissed off now that he is beginning to know what Japhei has done.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Once again, quick awesome work by Tonk.

You should seriously look into being some kind of detective or investigator. You've got a natural skill for it.

Now Lovergoat can gaze upon his false idol.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
dark penguin said:
Isn't that bad enough? Working with him, that is.

Yes, it is.

Which was what I trying to get across here, for days. I want to know what his connection is, exactly. Get to the heart of the situation.

Tacitus

Staff member
DARK ANDY said:
Oh too bad.

Does that difference really even matter?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Segafan4life said:
Chargebacks to anyone who does not deliver my shit!

I fucking own you and everything you're about...

How does it feel to have my boys creep up on your house like that?

You aren't fucking over any members here, again.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member