FS/FT: MVS 4-slot w/unibios and 53 MVS games $2000 shipped

Pas

Camel Slug
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
eastbayarb said:
I wanna sell it all together, no exceptions. Please, honest suggestions are needed.

To be honest you will have a very hard time selling this for what you may percieve it to be worth. Many have tried to sell lots but rarely do so with good success. The reason being that most people that would want to buy some of the neo items in said lot do not want the whole lot of items. Hence they are only willing to pay for the items they want and consider the extra to be "freebies". Others that are interested in the lot understand that lots usualy sell far less than they are worth and will pay accordingly so that they can either make an amazing deal for themselves...or more frequently break up the lot themselves and sell the individual items for a combined total value much higher than they paid. Basically to be quite honest you would be far better off splitting up the lot and selling individual items if you want to make some money. You may end up with a few low price carts at the end that you will feel like you are giving/throwing away but overall your profit will greatly overshadow what you would make selling all the items as a lot.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
Ninja Commando and Sengoku 2

PM Sent.

eastbayarb

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
If you read the post, I gave him his money back, let him keep the carts, and I even offered to buy him an MVS3 cart at no charge.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Edited...I see the boots were deleted and pics added.

Last edited:
S

Swaain

You did the right thing by updating & cleaning up your sales thread buddy. I think everybody deserves a second chance, so I'm going to send you a PM regarding

Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 - The Newcomers (good condition serial # ?) - $17
Samurai Showdown 3 (good condition serial # 013359) - $20

eastbayarb

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Is there any way I can update the topic of this thread? It's obvious I am selling everything separate.