FS: Super Neo 29 Candy w/ 6 Slot MVS - SoCal

Shpoo

, ,
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Over the last year I've been downsizing my video game collection and it's time to try to sell this again.

Click on the name for more information and pictures.

Super Neo 29 Candy - I purchased it brand new from Arcade Infinity around 4 years ago.

SNK_SuperNeoCandy29-02.jpg

SNK_SuperNeoCandy29-06.jpg

SNK_SuperNeoCandy29-15.jpg

SNK_SuperNeoCandy29-22.jpg

SNK_SuperNeoCandy29-28.jpg

SNK_SuperNeoCandy29-49.jpg

SNK_SuperNeoCandy29-58.jpg

SNK_MVS_6Slot-77.jpg

SNK_SuperNeoCandy29_75.jpg

Last edited:

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
Good luck with your sale. Hope it sells this time around. That is one sweet looking cab. Looks to be in pristine condition.

neoflo

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!
I would take it, i mailed you several times, i would arrange pick up, so let me know and i buy immediatly for USD 1600!

Bets regards,

Florian

Trieu

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
awesome seller

do not hesitate to buy from Shpoo. I have personally seen all his cabinets and no other person I know of takes care of his stuff like him. Absolutely anal to the max when it comes to detailing (waxing) and dusting his equipment.

In fact, he waxes his cabinets more than I wax my Lamborghini.

The price he is selling this cab for isn't expensive considering you cannot find one in this condition. They aren't made anymore, so it's certainly a rare piece.

Shpoo

, ,
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Trieu said:
do not hesitate to buy from Shpoo. I have personally seen all his cabinets and no other person I know of takes care of his stuff like him. Absolutely anal to the max when it comes to detailing (waxing) and dusting his equipment.

In fact, he waxes his cabinets more than I wax my Lamborghini.

The price he is selling this cab for isn't expensive considering you cannot find one in this condition. They aren't made anymore, so it's certainly a rare piece.

Thanks Trieu. :glee:

PMs replied.

DJ Daishi

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
damn, you still haven't sold this thing yet!?!....it pains me to see that this thing is still 4 sale...me want!!!:drool_2:

Shpoo

, ,
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
damn, you still haven't sold this thing yet!?!....it pains me to see that this thing is still 4 sale...me want!!!:drool_2:

Still have it...I don't spend too much time trying to sell the machine. I just happen to log on here had several PMs to answer.