Ebay Seller - More Discs Limited - Anyone buy from them?

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
hi,

was thinking about buying some stuff from the ebay store "More Discs Limited", and wanted to see if anyone has bought anything from them, and if so, how was the transaction?

Also, is this the same Ebay store as "Direct 4 Games"? they look awful similar...

Any info, good or bad, would be greatly appreciated.
thnx

Hi yeah they are the same company.

I orderd some games back on the 17th, still waiting, will update once get something.

Adam.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
$-top-cat-$ said:
Hi yeah they are the same company.

I orderd some games back on the 17th, still waiting, will update once get something.

Adam.

Great, thnx - definitely keep us in the loop

Rang them up yesterday and bitched at them, came out with the comment of "we have 28days by law to post your order"

Also they sent me out a reminder for a game I had paid for (as there auctions are instant payment only), when I asked them they said it was because they can not find it in stock anymore so refunded me. No message to tell me this.

Anyway after a lot of bitching on the phone, with the head of the company (who answers the phones LOL) and him coming out with comments like "we have sold over 800 of these" and "would you like to come help pack" he then came out with "would you like a refund instead" calling his bluff I said yes ok then (as order was over £400 GBP, I know not a fortune but still), he then came out with "oh your order will be with you buy the end of the week", asked if that was 100% certain and he just came out with his 28day line again.

Got an email off him latter saying items sent, then today (very next day) my games came!

Some have cracks in plastic tray, odd slight mark on insert or case a bit warped (guess from storage) etc but they have been around a good few years so cant expect 100% I guess.

Only outstanding niggles are still Waiting on my Sam shodown from them (which I ordered before these) and they also sent me the dog tag Robo army, when I orderd the Euro. I emailed them about this, to which reply was "sorry we ran out of the one you wanted".

Overall I am happy enough with them (as long as I get my outstanding game, ordered on the 12th Jan), but dont expect perfect service.

One last thing, there quality of packing is outstanding :p

CADMAN2K

Kabuki Klasher
More discs limited

Haven't purchased a single thing form them and don't think I ever will, Do not like the terms and conditions one bit, yes they are selling cheap NOS AES games at say £9.99 then they charge you £9.99 shipping, Thats OK in my book for a single cart purchase but if you purchase say 6 carts they charge you nearly £60 in shipping.? Here in the UK using HMRM next day special delivery can be purchased for £20 that includes up to 10KG in Weight, that would equate to around at least a Dozen Carts, - something you would pay More Discs limited £120 for.!!!
They quote in the Auction NO MULTIPLE SHIPPING DISCOUNTS.

So how much did you end up paying for shipping and how many carts did you purchase.?

With Instant Payment Adam, It looks like they made you wait around, again very bad, regardless of the amount of businesss they do and how many carts they are selling, You are the customer and they should look after you, Instead you have to spend more money ringing and chasin them up.
Why the Hell should you have to do that with an Ebay Seller.?

If you can't cope with the quantity orders then just don't bother, that's my opinion.:)

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I will never order anything again there, took over one month, because the idiots shipped to the wrong adress...also absolutly no service, unfriendly and uncooperative, they're always sending the same fucking cut&paste answer to anything: 28 days blah blah....its really not worth it.

bogsie

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Have ordered from them in the past - never again. Pete, the owner is extremely rude to his customers, speaking to the man in person really shows just what an arrogant company you are dealing with.

Has anyone noticed their last time of listing, final quantities comments on listings. They seem to be relisting a lot !

Also, postage costs keep increasing - now £14.99 for UK postage for a single cart. Rip off.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
bogsie said:
Have ordered from them in the past - never again. Pete, the owner is extremely rude to his customers, speaking to the man in person really shows just what an arrogant company you are dealing with.

Has anyone noticed their last time of listing, final quantities comments on listings. They seem to be relisting a lot !

Also, postage costs keep increasing - now £14.99 for UK postage for a single cart. Rip off.

Thats exactly the point - he makes the money from the postage, not from the game itself.

Got to say Peter is a total dickhead, still not got my first game got all the rest.

He keeps saying I sent him an email saying I had it!

When in fact I sent him an email saying I had recived the first refund for shipping as was still waiting on two more refunds.

(deal was buy five games, get 5GBP refunded off shipping).

I was on th phone to them today, thought was sorted, then he sent me the same stupid email...............he must be thick as shit! :blow_top:

D

dipala

Certainly is the same guy, I have done my research - I would not accuse anyone of anything without proof. What else can I say, he really really annoyed me with my deals and I did not like it.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
wow...I'm glad I asked!! many thnx to everyone for their input.

I had a feeling he was Direct 4 Games and had heard bad things about them, so I just wanted to confirm before I bought anything from this seller. I guess he changed his username to get past his bad rep...but looks like he still has his bad selling habits. A bad seller is a bad seller by any other name....

Anyway, having heard all this, I'm DEFINITELY not buying anything from him

hahaha....I kinda want to send him a message on ebay w/ a link to this thread so he can see all the business he is losing from Neo Geo fans coz of his sh!t attitude...am curious to see if/how he would respond :D

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Oh, i know how he would respond: "We have legally 28 days...." etc. , the same shit he always writes ;)

Ha ha just got the last 5gbp refunded off him.

This was his message

"Dear $-top-cat-$,

£5 refunded - now fuck off
and do I really care - no I went to Prison - big deal , and I taught kids to read and write, but then again you wouldn''t appreciate that
Enjoy the sad life of a gamesplayer!

- morediscslimited"

What a nice man he is LOL :angry:

Shows what he thinks of his customers...............

bojay1997

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I had no problems with them until my last order. I ordered the first week in December and the games didn't arrive until mid-January. When I asked three weeks after paying where they were, he told me they were shipped. When I politely asked for a tracking confirmation or a date when they were shipped so I could follow up with the postal service, he told me all he could do is confirm they shipped within three days of my payment. Obviously, they have poor records and for the $30 US I paid to ship two games, I think they could have at least paid for some kind of tracking. I would avoid them like the plague. I suspect they are getting ready for another name change as they claim to have sold their stock to another UK based dealer. Oddly, their Telegames site is still up and seems to keep getting updated. I think the name changes are an attempt to avoid all the negative feedback and possibly litigation.

Stellaking

Witchsmeller Pursuivant
My favourites are...

Direct4e said:
We will NOT be told what to do by collectors on this forum, we are running our business, NOT you.

Direct4e said:
To correct another posted who claims I said you NEO collectors are sad shits is untrue. What I actually said was...

Direct4e said:
No we dont have any new sealing stickers - but I could get some made!

Direct4e

n00b
Pete from Morediscs here!

Hello!

Yes its really me - now for one final time lets educate you Neo collectors

The history behind the stocks

The were bought from a Middle East distributor by Telegames Limited in 2000, and sold to Direct 4 Games in 2005 ( yes all 40,000 of them) .. Telegames was retiring at the time

We have been selling them on Ebay for the past year at the prices you always wanted, and still we get abuse, and shit from you all - so it really is impossible to please - so I have sold them back to Telegames - yes 10,000 of them - he will be sure to up the price and I don't blame him. So I will not be relisting ever again - most listings run out in 3 days time.

If you don't want them at the low price then that's up to you

None of you appreciate how long it takes to back them in envelopes and then inside boxes for safe transit

I don't play games, I in fact hate the damn things, so as I have stated before i will be glad when they are all gone!

I hope you guys all pay through the nose in the years to come, and then you will remember what deals you had from me.

Just look at the posting on this forum where all the games I am selling for less than £10+ postage are being resold at £25 - £35 + postage

Thats the way its gonna be!

I understand that Shaun on this board is going to contact me, and buy the 3,000 units i have on the shelf that are NOT packed yet for Telegames, but he never replies

If anybody wants the 3,000 carts - then give me £5 each
Come and pick them up - and I will crack open the champagne

I said before that I would offer these games at the right prices, and I hope I have destroyed their collectable value forever!

Good Bye

Direct4e

n00b
I would avoid them like the plague. I suspect they are getting ready for another name change as they claim to have sold their stock to another UK based dealer. Oddly, their Telegames site is still up and seems to keep getting updated. I think the name changes are an attempt to avoid all the negative feedback and possibly litigation.[/QUOTE]

For the FINAL time, we are NOT Telegames - what is the problem with you lot, you just can't get it can you!?

Watch Telegames list these titles in the coming months at 3- 5 times more expensive than us

Direct4e

n00b
CADMAN2K said:
Haven't purchased a single thing form them and don't think I ever will, Do not like the terms and conditions one bit, yes they are selling cheap NOS AES games at say £9.99 then they charge you £9.99 shipping, Thats OK in my book for a single cart purchase but if you purchase say 6 carts they charge you nearly £60 in shipping.? Here in the UK using HMRM next day special delivery can be purchased for £20 that includes up to 10KG in Weight, that would equate to around at least a Dozen Carts, - something you would pay More Discs limited £120 for.!!!
They quote in the Auction NO MULTIPLE SHIPPING DISCOUNTS.

So how much did you end up paying for shipping and how many carts did you purchase.?

With Instant Payment Adam, It looks like they made you wait around, again very bad, regardless of the amount of businesss they do and how many carts they are selling, You are the customer and they should look after you, Instead you have to spend more money ringing and chasin them up.
Why the Hell should you have to do that with an Ebay Seller.?

If you can't cope with the quantity orders then just don't bother, that's my opinion.:)

Repeat - legally have 28 days to supply in the UK
If you don't want them don't buy them

Listings finish in 3 days - then good luck!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/3-Count-Bout-...ryZ72503QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

In fact to show you how much I really don't care about these games - I will end all the listings early

Will give you lot until Tuesday morning at 9.00am - then I will end early

repeat - read carefully!

We will NOT be listing these AES games ever again - so get them while you can

We will NOT discount multiple item purchases

NO postage discounts

Direct4e said:
Repeat - legally have 28 days to supply in the UK

Listings finish in 3 days - then good luck!

In fact to show you how much I really don't care about these games - I will end all the listings early

Will give you lot until Tuesday morning at 9.00am - then I will end early

We will NOT be listing these AES games ever again - so get them while you can

Love the 28 day line, you email the next or same day of aucton end saying item sent, then when you ring up find out it has not even been sent and get the 28day speach (might as well be a recording).

By listings end in three days, good luck. You mean good luck in getting what you ordered!

Dont know how many times you have said will not be listing again...... then oh look some more for sale.

Go shove the rest of the games up your arse, maybe prison taught you a thing or two about that?

You will just be selling under another name, Direct 4 games, morediscslimited etc

Show us how much you just dont care and pull the auctions........then we can think back to your bargain prices and top class service..........hmmm maybe not.

Be glad to see the back of you and your auctions on eBay. :angry:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
lol, direct4 is full of shit.:lolz:

I said before that I would offer these games at the right prices, and I hope I have destroyed their collectable value forever!

What a sad, sad fuck. OH NOEZ YOU WILL DESTROY THE VALUE OF EXTREMLY RARE GAMES LIKE BLUES JOURNEY OR GHOST PILOTS!!1!!!

lol, gb2 to prison

Last edited:

Direct4e

n00b
You will just be selling under another name, Direct 4 games, morediscslimited etc

Show us how much you just dont care and pull the auctions........then we can think back to your bargain prices and top class service..........hmmm maybe not.

the are pulled - thank god no more dealing with twats like you

Last edited:

CADMAN2K

Kabuki Klasher
More discs limited

That lasted a whole 2 days.! -

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Alpha-Mission...ryZ72503QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Increased game prices .! " Inflated postage costs -2 Games shipped in the UK for £20 - (2nd Class),4 Games for £40 - 6 games for £60.?

If you want rid of these - suggests Maxing your postal costs out at £20- This would cover at least 10 carts shipped in the UK.?

What about those 28 day delivery terms, do they still exist.