Sonic Blast...Ultimate Con Artist/BIG TYME SCAMMER...

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Well....given this scammer long enough time to amend his misstakes!!
We agreed a price for all of the above...shipped to me..great so i paid up $485 instantly...a week passes & this guy decides he does not want to sell me these!!!...Oh ok...prat...but cool..money back time n'all... ...so yeah 3- days later he pays me back in the WRONG currency!! ..
AND the payment goes PENDING!!
THEN the PAYMENT bounces!!!...WTF!!!..all reported to paypal a day after...& one month on they are STILL fannying around & i have freak all no STV package & NO money....this guy wants his neck stretching .
Here's the Link....just goes to show a feedback rating of 29 & you still cannot be safe.:(
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2363144#post2363144post2363144
BTW i still have ALL the PM'S from this guy....so the Moderators can check them out....i authorise this to be done.
ANY responses from the seller i can make them public if need be.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Wow I almost did a deal with him a couple months ago, good thing I was broke at the second.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Damn, sorry to see you're having issues here. I dealt with SB on a big sale within the last year and he seemed like a standup guy. Hopefully he will come forward and explain himself and be willing to do what it takes to fix the sale. That's a lot of money to be out so I can understand your frustration.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Bummer. Sucks to see. I sold him my MOTW cart a while back. I still regret doing that and have yet to replace it.

Gold, really hope you can get this resolved. Thats a whole lot of money to go missing. The guy hasn't logged on in a month though, and it looks like this isn't the first time something like this has happened.

Neo Gold

Well guys..you sure as S@#% cannot judge a book by its cover right!?...:annoyed:
I don't really have a great feeling either of recovering my losses...i'll let you know here tho...:(
I don't like exposing folk like this..but if it stops someone else getting scammed then so be it...i gave the guy so many many chances to make things right.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Whoa.... Sorry to read about this my friend. I'm guessing PayPal has suspended his account? He's going to need to reestablish himself soon enough before Christmas so keep staying at it and I'm sure you'll get some resolution.
Try to search for him on the internet to see if he's currently lurking around on another forum or just to make sure he's still among the living.
BB

Neo Gold

Jesus...i feel a little ill....get this then:very_ang: :very_ang: :very_ang: :blow_top:
Dear MARC, We have concluded our investigation into the following case: Case ID: PP-334-780-324Transaction Date: 4 Sep 2007Transaction Amount: -$485.00 USDSeller's Email: fear-d-spear@cox.netSeller's Name: Lakia Flagg After careful review, we have determined that the seller is at fault butregret to inform you that we were unable to recover any funds from theseller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery of fundsassociated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed. We appreciate your business and apologise for any inconvenience thissituation may have caused. Please know that we will make our best effort torecover the funds in question if they become available in the seller'saccount in the future, and will take appropriate action against the seller.Such action may include issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, orterminating the account. Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors,including member complaints, to determine when to take action. Due toprivacy laws, we cannot discuss the details of any action taken. We hopeyou understand our policy and that it reassures you that you are safe usingPayPal. To ensure that future transactions proceed smoothly, we recommend that youreview these Security Tips. http://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/?cmd=p/gen/fraud-tips-buyers-outside Yours sincerely, Protection Services Department Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and youwill not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal accountand click the Help link located in the top right corner of any page. Ifyour inquiry is regarding a claim, log in to your PayPal account and go tothe Resolution Centre. ----------------------------------------------------------------Copyright ©1999-2007 PayPal. All rights reserved. PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A.Société en Commandite par ActionsRegistered Office: 5th Floor 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, LuxembourgRCS Luxembourg B 118 349 PayPal Email ID PP646

Reply all
Forward
Delete
Move to[New folder...]Inbox‎Junk‎Drafts‎Sent‎Deleted‎
Want to race through your inbox even faster? Try the full version of Windows Live Hotmail. (It's free, too.)

© 2007 Microsoft Privacy Legal Help Central Account Feedback

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
Sue them in court. Take the win from there and have it posted to their credit report.

Dunno how it is there but it's only $50 to file in small claims court in Texas.

RJ

iamsengoku

Banned
I had the same thing happen and have been waiting for over 3 years now and it still shows as an open issue on Pay Pal, but I know they will never get me my money back. It is just a reminder everytime I log into Pay Pal how crappy their service is. Hope you get your money back though!

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
Wow. Good thing I saw this thread in time. He has an ebay account name under fear-da-spear. I happened to be bidding on one of his current items when I saw this thread.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZfear-da-spear

It has to be same guy. His ebay name is the same is his email under his paypal account, and both are based in Alachua, FL.

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
WOW Neo Gold, that sucks F**king ass.

Don't know why people still use paypal, I've never trusted them and been ripped off by every way possible with them being in the equation.

If I was you I'd use Buy it Now on all his auctions and leave him negative feedback on everyone of his auctions, that should piss him off for a start.... bid away
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZfear-da-spear but make sure it is his auctions :lolz:

Neo Gold

Sn00t said:
WOW Neo Gold, that sucks F**king ass.

Don't know why people still use paypal, I've never trusted them and been ripped off by every way possible with them being in the equation.

If I was you I'd use Buy it Now on all his auctions and leave him negative feedback on everyone of his auctions, that should piss him off for a start.... bid away
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZfear-da-spear but make sure it is his auctions :lolz:
Wowzers....this jerk is still trading!!...6 neg out of 33...hah ha..
But wait...i'll get neg feedback too & a paypal slap..:lolz:

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
NEO GOLD said:
Wowzers....this jerk is still trading!!...6 neg out of 33...hah ha..
But wait...i'll get neg feedback too & a paypal slap..:lolz:

Paypal won't know about it. You have an account you don't care about?
In each feedback you can tell everyone how you got ripped off by him.

Can't believe how people get away with this shit now days, not many genuine sellers left and the ones that are ok have something to hide or treat you like an ass.

Not to piss you off, but I doubt you'll get any money back dude.

P.S. Shame you didn't get it too, as I have some STV carts on the way I don't want :crying:

Neo Gold

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Damn Marc... I'm really sorry to hear about this. I was thinking about buying those ST-V carts myself. We got some real sleuths here, so maybe we can figure it out. I hope it all works out.

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
Update

Today, Sonic Blast (aka fear-da-spear on ebay) opened an unpaid item dispute against me for the item I won from him on ebay.

I responded by pointing out that I will only pay after he addresses this situation with Neo_Gold's $485. Otherwise, he is a scammer and I am not sending him any money.

Let us see what happens.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Haha, thats awesome Waseem.

Neo Gold

Bibliophile said:
Today, Sonic Blast (aka fear-da-spear on ebay) opened an unpaid item dispute against me for the item I won from him on ebay.

I responded by pointing out that I will only pay after he addresses this situation with Neo_Gold's $485. Otherwise, he is a scammer and I am not sending him any money.

Let us see what happens.
Many many thanks for doing this my friend...its greatly appreciated...
If he pay's me back he can right an almighty wrong here...its a lot of money for me to lose...

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Looks like the guy hasn't been on since September.

Sucks to hear this happen to you; I was one of the first people to deal with him, seemed like a swell guy.

However, iirc, there was another incident with him...can't really remember it, this was a few years ago.

Might as well face it that you'll never get your money back, I sent a PM to him but I doubt he'll log in again. His e-mail appears to be a joke as well (enormous cocks).

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
And of course he wont get any sort of rank that reflects his scams...

He'll probably be back after a few months and rip someone else off...

Neo Gold

He'll Fear the spear alright when i take my holiday in the states soon...:lolz: