Finished another "Big Blue"

demirichris

Hardened Shock Trooper
Decided to do another "Big Blue Neo" it was alot of work but I think it turned out great.

NeoFull2.jpg

Here is the full cab. Completely custom art top to bottom, with an extreme attention to detail.

NeoControl.jpg

The control panel, fitted with brand new Happ’s completion buttons and completely refurbished original sticks. Notice those LEDs!

NeoFacePlate.jpg

Here is what I thought one of the cooler elements was, a redone and updated memory card and head phone plate.

NeoMarquee.jpg

Also a brand new marquee, again custom made.

NeoScreen.jpg

And a recapped, great looking Wells and Gardner monitor.

So what do you guys think?

Last edited:

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
Damn, those are better looking than any dedicated cab I've ever seen. If I move into a more "woody cab" friendly house in the future I might look you up since I'm only a few hours from you.

Neo Collector

Raiden's Valet
im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous ..... :kekeke:

Nice job .

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
Whoa, that is a great restoration job you did on this. Looking at this, its making me want to at least fix up the one I have at home.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Fucking nice man. If you found blue coin counters that would be the cherry on the sundae.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
That looks sooo nice dude :D

It looks incredibly professional...

Moose

Moose,
20 Year Member
awesome cab man. I like the photoshop placement with the reflection :):make_fac:

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Fucking ace man. That is a great looking cab!

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
That's dope as shit man. I about creamed myself. :cool:

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
WoodyXP said:
That's dope as shit man. I about creamed myself. :cool:
About?

I did! Twice!

PS: YOU OWE ME A KEYBOARD, DEMIRICHRIS! :mad:

demirichris

Hardened Shock Trooper
Wow guys thanks a ton, it really motivates me to keep doing these projects when I get such possitive reactions.

This cab is for sale in the selling forums...but this thread is not to sell the cab, just to show the work I have done. Hope this is not against the rules.

I will post some of my other work soon, I just moved so I need to get my game room totally in order.

Anyhow thanks a ton guys...expect many, many more cabs from me!!!

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
demirichris-

Really nice work, very impressive.

Is the "SNK" side art painted or a decal that was made? Did you reverse the SNK logo for the opposite side of the cabinet (SNK from bottom to top)?

How was the control panel overlay secured?

Demitri1983

Cheng's Errand Boy
GOOD GOD MAN! That is such a nice cab.............................sorry i had to go wipe the drool of the keyboard. THAT IS SUPREAME WORK MY FRIEND. DONT EVER STOP MAKING THEM. IT GIVES LIGHT TO THE FACT THAT THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT ARE PASIONATE ABOUT THEIR WORK. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE CUSTOM MARQUEES. MY FRIEND NEEDS A TWO SLOT ONE FOR HIS CAB AND THEY ARE HARD TO FIND ON EBAY.

playboycougar

Reese. ,
When I saw this thread I was thinking, is this the guy who makes the blue neo cabs? Balls to the wall man. Used to own a 6-slot and I know what kind of hard work it takes to restore a cab. I never fully restored mine but the maintenence alone is hours of work. Congratulations, awesome job.