What do you have in your Pockets right now?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Don't lie - tell the truth!

For me - $2,901, Cell, Keys, a Contact Lens Case with NARCOTICS in it :)

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Rear left pocket - Wallet (won't go into what's in there cause it's a lot of shit)
Rear right pocket - Comb
Front left - $67 and some change, 3 guitar picks, 2 receipts
Front right - Canister of Ice Breakers, keys, and my ATM card

Halox

Belnar Institute Student
TonK said:

:(... Keys and a wadded up receipt from a local Thai place...

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
* Keys
*Wallet
*Change
*Car Alarm toggle device

Strange question, though. This is more like a thing for Tolkien's The Hobbit.

What does it have in its pocketses?!?!?!?!
What does it have in its pocketses?!?!?!?!
No fair!!!!
You can ask us what it has in its pocketses!!!!!

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Wes said:
Rear left pocket - Wallet (won't go into what's in there cause it's a lot of shit)
Rear right pocket - Comb
Front left - $67 and some change, 3 guitar picks, 2 receipts
Front right - Canister of Ice Breakers, keys, and my ATM card

I want to know whats in the wallet.

aria

Former Moderator
I would never carry around that much cash (or at least any longer than it takes to get it to the bank)

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
TonK said:
I want to know whats in the wallet.

Hah, alright:

Insurance card
Gym key
Military ID
Drivers License
Books-a-million club card
Checkbook
Coupons for $1 and $2 off local food places
Pictures of friends and family
Receipts out the fucking ass
Pay stubs out the fucking ass

ooooohhhh!! and a check for $100 that I haven't cashed yet! I must've completely forgotten about this. Woo hoo, found a little easter egg in my wallet. Rock the fuck on!

skotgun

Geese's Limo Driver
left pocket: nothing.
right pocket: nothing, except my lighter's in the little change pocket thing.
left back pocket: blue gravis wallet with $215, drivers, bank card.
right back pocket: white bandana, key to store.
sweater pockets: nothing

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
TonK said:

Tell me that $2,901 is in checks and not cash. That's a lot of dough for anyone to be carrying at any time.

Right pocket: a SanDisk Cruzer Micro 128 MB flash drive, keys to small padlock, house, The Club™, and to the office.

Left pocket: Wallet, contains good luck turtle charm that brings in the moneys, $23 in cash, a ton of random slips of paper that I use to jot down passwords, logins, telephone numbers, 2 store credit gift cards to Best Buy and 7 to Walmart, Discover card, Bank of America Check card, Library card, iTunes $25 gift card, driver's license, and some Puri Kuras.
Also one sheet of paper with Verizon contact information. This has been such a pain to get Verizon to enable PHP on our company's website, and it still isn't enabled.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Absolutely nothing, unless you count miniscule amounts of lint.

I hate having stuff in my pockets, and I usually take it all out if I'm at any one place for very long. I realize it's a theft risk, but I don't care.

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
Right front pocket: Ocean Pacific sunglasses and Samsung cell.

Left front pocket: keys and $1.20 in change.

Right rear pocket: wallet including what could've been $28 but is only $8 (stupid altruism) and various forms of ID along w/ check card.

Left rear pocket: Not a damn thing.

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
a wallet with ~100 Brazilian Reais, my cell fone, some cents in coins.

H

hermegildo

bokmeow said:
Tell me that $2,901 is in checks and not cash. That's a lot of dough for anyone to be carrying at any time.
When I worked the service elevator this summer (best shift ever), I used to talk to many of the contractors that used to go up and down the building.

One day, I pulled out my wallet for whatever reason and this guy said that wallets are for pussies, that carrying lots of cash in your pocket is the way to impress the ladies.

He then pulled out this huge roll of $20s and $50s to show me that he wasn't bullshitting.

For some reason, somebody having over $2K cash in his pocket didn't shock me after that incident.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
hermegildo said:
When I worked the service elevator this summer (best shift ever), I used to talk to many of the contractors that used to go up and down the building.

One day, I pulled out my wallet for whatever reason and this guy said that wallets are for pussies, that carrying lots of cash in your pocket is the way to impress the ladies.

He then pulled out this huge roll of $20s and $50s to show me that he wasn't bullshitting.

For some reason, somebody having over $2K cash in his pocket didn't shock me after that incident.

Ahh, I guess that's just the way some people are paid in certain sectors of the economy.

I think I remember one morning, when I was at Walmart doing one of my returns, people were taking their pay in cold hard cash at customer service.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
hermegildo said:

I don't do it to impress anyone, but I have to pay for loads of materials, tools, food and other shit...

I can handle myself in any situation, and for as long as I can remember - I've never had anyone "hold me up"

I was in NYC and had a HUGE stack of $20's since nobody has change for $100's there...

I pull out my money to pay for some roasted nuts and the guy told me "no no no - put that away - no no no" he came out from around the counter and said to hide it... I pointed to my cousins and said its OK...

(my friend Mark Malaska plays for the Red Sox and sometimes pays for us to go to games at Yankee Stadium, including hotel and airfare)

But back on topic - I never felt scared to have that much money on me...

Left front: Cellphone and scrap paper
Right front: keys
Left front: Wallet

Shirt pocket: black pen, that BIC 4-color pen that I use constantly, mechanical pencil, 6 inch stainless steel ruler that measures 1/64" and 1/100", and a tiny scientific calculator.

Can you guess what my profession is?

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
Electroman said:
Left front: Cellphone and scrap paper
Right front: keys
Left front: Wallet

Shirt pocket: black pen, that BIC 4-color pen that I use constantly, mechanical pencil, 6 inch stainless steel ruler that measures 1/64" and 1/100", and a tiny scientific calculator.

Can you guess what my profession is?

Nerd!

Am I correct? :chimp:

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
wallet in the back left. inside is my license, $3, my credit card, and some phone numbers from here and there.

front left has keys to the mark, the duster, the house, and the mailbox.

front right has cellphone, some reciepts, and every so often my camera.

back right has a massive hole in it.

wookiewombat

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
left pocket: 20 pack of Winterfresh gum and lighter

right pocket: cell

back right pocket: wallet with a whopping $9, ATM card, Credit Card, a shitload of business cards, Lowes discount card, library card *fuck yeah, i still use it* drivers license, blockbuster card and college id card.

Verythrax said:
Nerd!

Am I correct? :chimp:

Your close... Electronic Engineer, I'd fit a DMM and a QWERTY BASICalc in my pocket if I had the room. Damn it.

BTW, I prefer to call myself a "Geek". I reasoned it all like this:

A "Nerd" is someone who does not understand their condition, and how it reflects upon others. A Nerd always acts like a Nerd.

A "Geek" is the next rank above "Nerd". A "Geek" is someone who is socially-evolved enough to know the difference. They know how to act "normal", whatever the hell normal is. They have table manners, open doors for girls, and can get laid.

A "Dork" is just an asshole version of a "Geek". In fact, anybody can be a dork.

There is a big difference. :cool:

Last edited:

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Left pocket:
A sugar cube
Right pocket:
Crush Roller for the ngpc
A trophy bar
Half a broken stapler

Actually, i lied, im naked.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Electroman said:
Your close... Electronic Engineer, I'd fit a DMM and a QWERTY BASICalc in my pocket if I had the room. Damn it.

BTW, I prefer to call myself a "Geek". I reasoned it all like this:

A "Nerd" is someone who does not understand their condition, and how it reflects upon others. A Nerd always acts like a Nerd.

A "Geek" is the next rank above "Nerd". A "Geek" is someone who is socially-evolved enough to know the difference. They know how to act "normal", whatever the hell normal is. They have table manners, open doors for girls, and can get laid.

A "Dork" is just an asshole version of a "Geek". In fact, anybody can be a dork.

There is a big difference. :cool:
Dork means whale penis. :tickled:

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Honestly I have nothing in my pockets right now. I hate sitting at the comp with stuff in my pockets.