Well it's been grand...

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
but I'm out of here for a spell if not for good. Been a lot of good times here, a few bad and more than a few interesting times indeed. I've been at my highest of highs and lowest of lows here. Found this community by accident really while shopping for an MVS cart of Shock Troopers on Ebay and came across someone selling one using a Neo Store pic with Neo-Geo.Com watermark on the pic back in 2002.

Now that I've come full circle with the call sign of Stormrider_2977 there really isn't any point in staying, except maybe to attain the rank of IKARI WARRIOR like I always wanted to. I keep regressing in my spiritual walk everytime I keep online here and I'm just so beyond tired of it all, I just don't have it in me to war on. I've got other priorites now like a daughter to raise, a new job to go into and I really don't play much video games anyhow. Just when I think I can stay here with you chums and maintain my sanity, I end up doing something stupid or acting a fool up in these parts to the point I betray my spiritual faith and get too involved with other's politicial affiliations and want to war with them. In the end none of it will matter.

I'm leaving you guys now for my own sanity. To the homies I'm cool with, it's been great, to those who have had more than enough of my persona here, I'm sure you'll celebrate my moving on. Everything has to end sometime. Oh I'll drop by once in awhile, but for all purposes I'm splitsville. After having it out with a few cops tonight in a personal dispute (I was let go, but it was BAD) I can't continue the way I've been. I'm too out of control, got to get myself together again. As for online, I'll be over @ Sega-Spetsnaz.Com be it the forums or chatroom, but we're laid back over there and I never get into dramatics over there anyhow.

See you fuckers on the flip side.

:cool:

STORM RIDER
19. December. 2005

Curt

apostate
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I'm just trying to imagine how this forum caused a cop dispute.

Cop : License and proof of insurance sir.

Merc : You can't manhandle me, I'm not Makismo

Cop : Have you been drinking sir ?

Merc : Everyone in your precinct loves cock

Cop : That's it wise ass, out of the car

Merc : I'll smash you to bits !!!!!

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
i always thought your last post would be long enough to be considered infinite, and in turn, you would never leave.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
DAMMIT MAN WTF!!!!!! Why you gotta do this shit!!!! You are among the coolest here for damn sure. Its gonna be wierd without seeing your posts everywhere.

You'll back for good, they always return..........

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
Hey man, just 'cause I think you're crazy doesn't mean I won't miss those crazy ass posts of yours. ;)

Good luck and best wishes. Hope you'll be back someday.

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
thank you for all of your great conversation pieces...you'll be missed :crying:

....you better at least come back a little for when Killzone 2 and MGS4 comes out...

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
damn

:crying:

good luck dude

I know you don't need it though

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
I'm also leaving forever.

Not for spiritual reasons, I just want to steal Merc's thunder.

Stinky-Dinkins
19. December. 2005

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:

Stinky-Dinkins
19. December. 2005

Can I have a new user name?

Kind of a play on old S-D's name (since he's leaving and shit)

I was thinking Drunky-Drinkins

or

Dunky-Shrinkins

or

Whiskey Dick

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
roker said:
Can I have a new user name?

Kind of a play on old S-D's name

I was thinking Drunky-Drinkins

or

Dunky-Shrinkins

or

Whiskey Dick

You can have a hullabaloo for all I care Roke.

My last post ever was dealing with the Roke man.

Stinky-Dinkins
19. December. 2005

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:

Stinky-Dinkins
19. December. 2005

Honest?

Steve

The Wonder Years,
Stormrider_2977 said:
but I'm out of here for a spell if not for good. Been a lot of good times here, a few bad and more than a few interesting times indeed. I've been at my highest of highs and lowest of lows here. Found this community by accident really while shopping for an MVS cart of Shock Troopers on Ebay and came across someone selling one using a Neo Store pic with Neo-Geo.Com watermark on the pic back in 2002.

Now that I've come full circle with the call sign of Stormrider_2977 there really isn't any point in staying, except maybe to attain the rank of IKARI WARRIOR like I always wanted to. I keep regressing in my spiritual walk everytime I keep online here and I'm just so beyond tired of it all, I just don't have it in me to war on. I've got other priorites now like a daughter to raise, a new job to go into and I really don't play much video games anyhow. Just when I think I can stay here with you chums and maintain my sanity, I end up doing something stupid or acting a fool up in these parts to the point I betray my spiritual faith and get too involved with other's politicial affiliations and want to war with them. In the end none of it will matter.

I'm leaving you guys now for my own sanity. To the homies I'm cool with, it's been great, to those who have had more than enough of my persona here, I'm sure you'll celebrate my moving on. Everything has to end sometime. Oh I'll drop by once in awhile, but for all purposes I'm splitsville. After having it out with a few cops tonight in a personal dispute (I was let go, but it was BAD) I can't continue the way I've been. I'm too out of control, got to get myself together again. As for online, I'll be over @ Sega-Spetsnaz.Com be it the forums or chatroom, but we're laid back over there and I never get into dramatics over there anyhow.

See you fuckers on the flip side.

:cool:

STORM RIDER
19. December. 2005

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. You know me I've always like your posts and your general outlook on life. Thank you again for submitting me that interview for my paper... it was a very intriguing read.

I'll see ya over on sega-spetsnaz my friend.

slerch666

updyke,
Storm_Rider, Mercenary X99 or Grizzly King, take it easy and enjoy life.

You and I may not have always had all rosy posts directed at one another, but I don't think we ever "hated" one another. All in good fun and all that.

You'll be missed, and if I ever hear tell of the VOTOMS OVAs being released, you'll be the first track I down and tell. ;)

Merry Fucking X-Mas, Happy Fucking New Year and have a nice fucking life (que up Anthrax Efilnikufesin N.F.L.)

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Stormrider_2977 said:
After having it out with a few cops tonight in a personal dispute (I was let go, but it was BAD) I can't continue the way I've been. I'm too out of control, got to get myself together again.

When ideology/philosophy meets reality...

Well, take care man. I wanted to say "keep it real", but that wouldn't be appropriate in this case I guess... ;)

Last edited:

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Sorry to see you go. :(

demi-banshee.gif
Demi-Banshee

I am staying. :buttrock: :cool:

Last edited:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Sorry to see you go, Merc. You were one of the guys who made me feel welcome here when I first joined up. Take care of your priorities and do drop in once in awhile to let us know you're still alive and kicking. Thanks :buttrock:

Gorka

Borca,
20 Year Member
Is this because the kids said your old nick sounded gay?

Come on man!!!

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Abasuto said:
Merc : I'll smash you to bits !!!!!

tookiesmash.jpg

MERC! Don't leave! NOOOOooooooo ..... :crying:

I never thought you were t3h gh3y.

P.S. You'll be back - mark the words of galfordo.