I'm not usually one to go crazy over special edition stuff, but...

ray_7

ah yes i saw this the other day and i loved it, prolly the first 'special edition' stuff that i truly like... too bad i got some micros already...

TonK

Least Valuable Player
They really need to start releasing stuff like that in America...

Since FFII or IV is one of my favorite games ever - and I cannot wait till I get it this week.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Average Joe said:
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-1b-70-13ac.html

That is simply gorgeous.

If I didn't already own a Micro, I'd seriously consider getting one.

Let's just hope they don't ever do a Chrono Trigger one.

Why Square wont remake Chrono Trigger, I simply do not know. Even if they just gave it better graphics.

Hell, even if they rereleased it on the DS or GBA i would be a happy man.

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
TonK said:
They really need to start releasing stuff like that in America...

Since FFII or IV is one of my favorite games ever - and I cannot wait till I get it this week.

Yes, you are right. I love limited edition stuff but the USA hardly ever gets anything. I don't mind importing but I get tired of spending a lot more to import an item and then having to wait for it.

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
Lol, that's the worst special edition item I've ver seen. Standard black Micro with a different faceplate. They could have at least made the chassis a different colour too. Famicom edition is still the best one.

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
I'm not really sure that the US is a good place to release special edition systems.... I mean they sell, but not quite like over there. In Japan hundreds of people line up to get a doll on release, a doll!

Nice find that looks really cool too bad I already have a DS it would be pointless for me to buy a micro since the DS has backwards compatibility