New Screens of the 2-D Hokuto no Ken fighter

N2x

Chin's Bartender
I'll wait to see it in motion before I get my panties wet.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
hnk0012su.jpg

hnk014vp.jpg

hnk026kp.jpg

hnk032oq.jpg

:eek:

DAMN! If that game ends up playing as beautiful as the game looks, I'll have to save up for an Atomiswave Upright w. this game in it when I buy it! Though I don't see Jagi or Heart like I did in earlier photos. I also wonder if others are going to make it into the finished game because while the characters so far are cool (Well I never cared for Juda/Yuda) I can't see them making a game this damn good looking and leave out Falco of Gento Koken, Shu of Nanto Hakuroken, Cloud Jyuza to name a few.

*And is it just me or is that banged up car/vehicle in the background with Ken and Shin/King fighting Morgan's stupid SUV he kept rolling around in during the 3rd story arc of the first series? Or is that supposed to be Bat's car?

I also wonder if the game will have the same ridiculous blood letting of the movie and towards the end of the first series as Ken & Raoh/Ken Oh lost enough blood for a small village full of people.

GK

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
N2x said:
I'll wait to see it in motion before I get my panties wet.

IGN has some videos, they are somewhere around here. Check in the MS6 thread in News and Rumors I believe. There's been about 5 threads about the samething today.

The game looks beautiful, the characters don't mesh well with the background to me though.

Greywolf

Angel's Love Slave
team mode

Looks like there's some kind of team mode, player 1 has life bars for three different characters:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
just to clear things up - the rumour was pre-show and was due to the game not being listed on Sammy's schedule. something along those lines. now it has been confrimed for AW though, so I think its firm.

about team mode - I've read that this may just be striker assist type thing. not sure but I think this is likely.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Damn, this looks like pure sex. I want to see more screens of Rei. I hope we see a quick port of this, since not many of us are set up to buy newer arcade boards.

This is looking better all the time.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Grizzly King said:
hnk014vp.jpg
*And is it just me or is that banged up car/vehicle in the background with Ken and Shin/King fighting Morgan's stupid SUV he kept rolling around in during the 3rd story arc of the first series? Or is that supposed to be Bat's car?
I don't know, but somehow that stage almost kind of reminds me of Hokutomaru's stage in MotW, but after armageddon...

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
SouthtownKid said:
I don't know, but somehow that stage almost kind of reminds me of Hokutomaru's stage in MotW, but after armageddon...

Shit, it sure does man! :eye: :eye:

I'm really pumped up about this game now that I've seen it in motion on those videos in "News & Rumors" MS6 Thread. Seems that game is pulling off what the PC-FX was supposed to have done years ago with an Anime quality game. I'll drop MAD $BLING on this.

GK

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
This looks awesome! I can't afford a cab, let alone an atomiswave now, so I'll pray for a port :emb:

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
I'll pray for a port, because there is now "Active" Arcades for miles and miles :crying:

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
The Picture of Shin with his aura around him makes my sechs fall out.

Feels like i have been waiting for this game FOREVER! All the time i spent playing the sucky Snes Hokuto fighters and now i get something like this!

There is a god!

Now where are those exploding heads?

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
looks sweet, hope it doesnt play like shit, segas track record with 2D fighters isnt the greatest, can you even name one they did that was good? hell I can't even name one period....