BIG SCAMMER CarBaXinE read here !!!

dreamstationx

Marked Wolf
20 Year Member
This thread http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112803 is where I bought a Last Blade 2 US, a Shock Troopers 2 and a Rage Of The Dragons US off Craig aka. CarBaXinE

I paid via paypal over $1400 and asked twice for a tracking number as the items were from Canada and with the roumered ( only what I've heard ) reputation of dodgy shipping from there I wanted the best shipping I could get.

He replied after a couple of days saying the goods were too expensive to ship by EMS so he sent them by surface, 1-2 months and no tracking number.... He said EMS was only $63 and I would have paid that for the security.

Anyway, I sent him a PM showing my dissapointment and that I wanted a tracking number, even though I knew I wouldnt get one from Surface mail and I got no reply.. that was about 2 weeks ago and to this day 19th March still no reply...

I requested a chargeback from paypal and they gave him 10 days to respond to them.. he did not respond and they emailed me saying they were unable to get any of my funds back... still no reply from Craig after this or about paypal contacting him....

If he had sent the goods you would assume he would try and resolve the situation with paypal and probably be annoyed with me for requesting a chargeback but nothing so I assume the goods never left him...

I will now have to try through my credit card to get a refund to get my money back.

So chapps... Scamming is still here even with popular members.. its sux big time and I woudl like anyone to chip in with any comments about this or other recent scamms...

I stress that I feel we should have a SCAMMING room on the forums... like we have the SELLING room or the GENERAL DISCUSSION room, a SCAMMING room would be ideal to list all definate scamms and scammers...

It is happeneing time & time again and you just cant tell sometimes, no matter how carefull you try...

Please mods, consider this.. Im sure other members would agree with a new SCAMMING room on the forum...

Also, could you make this a STICKY as it is important that people are aware of what can happen..

** I have also put this in the General Discussions room and Selling room as Im not sure where it was most appropriate ... I have been told this is the place so mods please delete them and move responses to hear if thats possible...**

Regards
Richard - dreamstationx

Last edited:

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
He replied after a couple of days saying the goods were too expensive to ship by EMS so he sent them by surface, 1-2 months and no tracking number.

too expensive for EMS? pretty convinient that the package takes so long and pp claims can only be made within 30 days. Good luck

crazycanuck

Crossed Swords Squire
Is there not any way to do anything about this guy ??? I know there are quite a lot of people on this forum that could live in his area...

I hope that you will have no problem to have a refund with your credit card... on my side, as I paid with my paypal balance, I was badly fucked up...

- crazycanuck -

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
CarBaXinE is a reputable guy, and I know from first hand experience he provides Grade A service. I want to hear his side of the story.

dreamstationx

Marked Wolf
20 Year Member
Big Shady said:
CarBaXinE is a reputable guy, and I know from first hand experience he provides Grade A service. I want to hear his side of the story.
Yeah so do I.. problem is he isnt replying to me, paypal or crazycanuck for his scam either... So what do you do next eh..? Great if he said sorry Rich blah blah blah... I got this info for you or that or whatever... great... but I got nothing.. neither does anyone else so that not really reputable in my books...:(

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
You should try contacting Insaneclown, I believe they live close to each other.

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
I too bought a Real Bout AES still haven't heard anything from him. He said he sent it out on 3/1/05 ground he couldn't do airmail because the package was to heavy. I filed a claim with paypal and their still waiting for his response. I'm really disappointed and :very_ang: at the same time this is the first time I've gotten ripped off these boards is there anything I can do from this point. Really hope this works out for the both of us dreamstationx.

Bluevoodu

Kyokugen's Student
Big Shady said:
you know... I told people that 60bucks was a good person to deal with as well...
thats because he sent all his items. He reimbursed me money when a cart case came without the snap attached.

Sometimes its hard to believe who does what.... and sometimes that makes me reluctant to stick up for people anymore. You just never know who the next person is to rip people off.

BV

subbie

Baseball Star Hitter
Umm, Far as I know (because I have ship stuff by boat to the uk). All Surface shipped packages get a tracking number. It does not really track much (only that post has it and when post delivers it).

So I call bs on no tracking number. I hope you get your stuff fom him :(

crazycanuck

Crossed Swords Squire
Big Shady said:

You can say that when one package is lost, but 3 in a row, no answer and packages with high value sent by surface without any insurance. He is just a small little shit that used his past reputation to scam everybody on this board.

For the story, the negociation on some games were also quite easy which is a never good sign but unfortunately, I'm thinking about this now and this is much too late...

I think, if insanceclown is close to him, we shoud be able to work something because this guy is going too far...

- crazycanuck -

His paypal address name : Tylor McTaggart
His email address name : Craig Turk

Kinneth

Neo Buster,
I knew it was a scam when he did not Email me back on specific questions about LB2US and ST2JPN. My questions could only be answered if CarBaXinE really have the game. CarBaXinE is a scammer! You have been warned (twice).

Z

zallo

scammer

a lot of people are getting out of neo geo
and some are getting money for their games
then keeping the games and this is happing
a lot at the moment
i was going to buy a game from this guy
but i thought something was up
and i guess i was right

SPAZ.

Zero's Secretary
dreamstation

i´m now waiting for about 2 months a 2 games from Insaneclown

Stakes Winner 1 and Stakes winner 2 332€ i think from my paypal account, paying him the fees and ship

He told me don´t send me the games by ems because i don´t give to him a lot of money to EMS O______O when i told to him first if he have ems in canada

then i´ll give him my offerd for the games, and he got it

So i paid

But the next day he say me the games was send by expidited method of ship, i don´t know what it it´s, so when i see this.... expensive games not form EMS??!!
so he said me doesn´t enought money to pay the EMS , so he choise the cheaper ship

I reply him a lot of times, and always he say me the office in canada told to him 2 months

It´s 99% the games was lost or never were send :(

He take a pic of the receipt for me, but it´s very difficult to see if it´s official

I hope Insaneclown isn´t a scammer and get my money for 2 games

Insaneclown, if you read this sorry, i´m still waiting the 2months, only 2 weeks to it. I hope the games at final arrive, if they arrive i edite this post

Thanks

and sorryyyy for my bad english ;P

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
...sounds familiar...

neo_geo_aes said:
But the next day he say me the games was send by expidited method of ship, i don´t know what it it´s, so when i see this.... expensive games not form EMS??!!
so he said me doesn´t enought money to pay the EMS , so he choise the cheaper ship

Insaneclown is my friend... BUT... this story sounds TOO familiar too Carbaxine's recent affairs...

I hope I'm wrong... I'd hate to lose 2 good friends to the scamming roster... Carbaxine... and now, maybe, Insaneclown...

crazycanuck

Crossed Swords Squire
rotphungte said:
Insaneclown is my friend... BUT... this story sounds TOO familiar too Carbaxine's recent affairs...

I hope I'm wrong... I'd hate to lose 2 good friends to the scamming roster... Carbaxine... and now, maybe, Insaneclown...

I was knowing Canadian people for being nice and fair when I was there but on this forum, it seems that there are a lot of scammers in their community and this story is exactly the same that I had with Carbaxine and as they are friends, it seems link to each other.

As for my story, I'm sorry for you but you should update his feedback with negative comments. I tell you this because when I did my thread for Carabxine, there were some guys before me that was scammed by him and didn't update his feedback and that's a pitty because that would have lead to people not being scammed like them and for example, my story would never have happened...

- crazy canuck -

PS : Canada - High value games - not EMS shipping = SCAMMER

buster_broon

The Rock,
crazycanuck said:
Canada - High value games - not EMS shipping = SCAMMER

you can tar everybody with the same brush

i understand what you are going thru, my equation is that same as yours but exchange Canada with America

but some of the most trusted guys here live over the border is little US (Blue-voodu for one)

but in my experience - Germany has its fair share of the scamtastic (sorry to the good guys ho live ther)

bumbachief

WHOR3
Get on to......

If I were you I would definately contact paypal and your credit card company too.

One more thing is ask for his details through ebay and call him.

Thx Bumba

P.s. Thats deep bro, may he burn in hell and have us piss on him from above.

P.P.s He could always have been called away for family troubles or suin like that, maybe he himself is in hospital. :eye:

SPAZ.

Zero's Secretary
insaneclown don´t respond

:?

paypal can´t make nothing, only one month to refund the money, in my case around 2 months
Insaneclown now have Magical drop 3, the same he sell here in eBay

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
I would also like Insaneclown to respond to this thread.
I will call him out via pm.

neo_geo_aes said:
insaneclown don´t respond

:?

paypal can´t make nothing, only one month to refund the money, in my case around 2 months
Insaneclown now have Magical drop 3, the same he sell here in eBay

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Rot PM me!!! Your are definitly wrong...Rot...and you know it. Id give you my life if I could. I wouldnt want to change our friendship.

neo-geo-aes - I sent you proof that your games were shipped. You wanted the low value ($50) so thats what you got. Since you got a deal...Im not shipping it EMS as I said that before. If you paid full price for the games plus shipping...your games would be going EMS. Since you offered...a price...that tells a different story. Shipping is not cheap to Spain...and I would be losing my shirt shipping it by EMS. I aint giving those games away for nothing you know. I didnt respond because I havent been online. I know man...your still waiting and Im trying to help you. So why you bring this to the open? Ill try to get better pics of the recipt to prove my ass your games have been shipped.

BTW the Magical Drop 3 deal has been settled. I refunded the guy and Im reselling it on ebay. Ask SuperPang yourself. He'll give you a straight up answer.

I dont fuck around with business deals. Just saying my point there and alot of you know it.

Also...my grandma just passed so Ive not been in the mood for anything as of lately.

BTW no one calls me out.